Planet X, Nibiru or Hercolubus

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun
 

Hi, intelligence bodies know about Hercolubus or Nibiru but nothing is told to the public in order to maintain calmness. However, preparations to fight possible meteorites are under way, and truly they are not for meteorites, but for something worse.




posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I had a look at some of the material on Hercolubus (which is purportedly a Gnostic tradition... and I don't actually believe that for one second since I'm familiar with older Gnostic writings), and it appears that this is a new subject for people to write about to sell books. While it may be an economic stimulus package for some of the authors, the science in it is just... so... bad.

The "Blue Star Kachina prophecies" are actually modern and date to 1910 or thereabouts. The situation was that the Hopi had to make a decision whether the tribe would adopt modern Christian religion and lifestyles or continue with traditional lifestyles. There was a huge fight (not physical blows, but equal to a big schism in a religious sect) and the prophecy comes from that time. It speaks of the hope that the Hopi would be treated as humans (at that time, Native Americans were treated very badly; rounded up on reservations and had their kids kidnapped and taken to "Christian schools" where they were beaten if they spoke anything other than English.

The "prophecy" has been added to over the years. The original appears in the Frank Waters book.



posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There is just far too much speculation and guesswork for anyone to say definitively "Oh, it's coming!" It's like someone said, a method to sell books.

A calendar that has an 'end date' does not prove anything (especially since it was just the end of an age, not the end of the world), and no, Nostradamus predicted nothing at all for 2012, that's a misconception.

Anything a mere 4 years out would be quite easily found by even amateur astronomers by this point. They find nothing because nothing is there.

I've yet to see one shred of anything resembling facts to back up these ridiculous theories.



posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Anything a mere 4 years out would be quite easily found by even amateur astronomers by this point. They find nothing because nothing is there.


Exactly.Thank you for being logical.
Can someone take a pic of this big thing so we can see it with our own eyes?
I highly doubt anyone can because it is not there.



posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As I understand correctly didn't Neil Degrasse Tyson say our planet aligns every year on Dec 21 so there is nothing to worry about this dark rift.



posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by almond
reply to post by DrumsRfun
 

Hi, intelligence bodies know about Hercolubus or Nibiru but nothing is told to the public in order to maintain calmness. However, preparations to fight possible meteorites are under way, and truly they are not for meteorites, but for something worse.




That maybe true in LA LA land but here on planet Earth its

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Plain and Simple!



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wait and see, but if we don't prepare ourselves it will be late. Aren't you seeing any signal? Have you investigated? I wouldn't laught at what I do not know...



posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by almond
Wait and see, but if we don't prepare ourselves it will be late. Aren't you seeing any signal? Have you investigated? I wouldn't laught at what I do not know...



The only thing I am laughing at is people who believe this BS!
what will you all say when nothing happens ,OH thats right change the date!



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is this what father malachi martin speaks of ?




posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
? i found this, its from long ago..

Montauk


How would all this relate to the idea that their is a planetoid coming into this system with a bunch of reptilians on it. Would they bring their own electronic life support systems?

Yes. They can replace the satellites. They may well be back before long.

How do you view that scenario, where the planetoid full of Orion reptilians, or Draco, is coming here?

Well, we monitored the signals coming from the planetoid. They were coming in at around 25MHZ with twelve carriers spaced 50KHz apart. The Orion group reptilians have twelve chakras, maybe that has something to do with it.

Then this could be the part of the electronic signal that might even be representative of their electronic life sustenance matrix?

Yes.

It might well be necessary to set up transmitters of our own that would interfere with that kind of electromagnetic emanation.

Yes.


This is from 1992 : First Edition Printing May 1992, Copyright 1992

And even back then they were 'knowing' this planetoid is inbound, or atleast what is being sayd.. Should open ones eyes ..


read on: (still from the 1992 link above)



What is your prognosis for the future of the human species?

It will survive.

Why was it mentioned at one time that 2011 was the last year that they could see anything tangible?

It was mentioned in the Mayan calendar that 2011-2013 was a barrier of some kind. Psychics have said that there is a 'barrier around 2013 that they can't go through.

That doesn't mean there is nothing beyond that.


[edit on 7-4-2009 by ChemBreather]



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hercolubus, Nibiru and Planet X are all referring to the same planet. Mayans knew the same than Sumerians did, and Nostradamus as well was aware of that.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by almond]



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by almond
Wait and see, but if we don't prepare ourselves it will be late. Aren't you seeing any signal? Have you investigated? I wouldn't laught at what I do not know...



The only thing I am laughing at is people who believe this BS!
what will you all say when nothing happens ,OH thats right change the date!


Hi wmd_2008, I don't mind if you laugh at us, the issue is serious enough so I don't think laughing at it is a sensible reaction. Regarding dates, I have never given any date for Hercolubus because there is no fixed date. Development of events will depend on human behaviour and deeds. However, the course of events is becoming clearer and clearer.

Skepticism is similar to fanaticism, neither the skeptic nor the fanatic are able to reflect and consider anything beyond their ideas.



posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Planet X marks the spot..

www.youtube.com...



posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
A fake star by any other name is still the same. That is.. fake.

Just sayin'...



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I believe that the incoming brown star has already been verified by NASA when they accidentally announced seeing it with infra red satelite telesope in late 1982.
The rest is history as they then clammed up and governments started taking over major observatories in the Southern Hemisphere from whence the brown start can be seen with infra red. The governments started their fervent digging of underground sanctuaries for the elite and the great and 'not so good' about the same time!

The rest of us will just have to die......though we'll see about that I'm sure!

It is supposed to make its first fly past in September of this year and its final and destructive fly past in 2012.

We will have to wait and see if we have champagne to drink on Dec 31st 2012 or whether we DON'T



posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
I believe that the incoming brown star has already been verified by NASA when they accidentally announced seeing it with infra red satelite telesope in late 1982.
The rest is history as they then clammed up and governments started taking over major observatories in the Southern Hemisphere from whence the brown start can be seen with infra red. The governments started their fervent digging of underground sanctuaries for the elite and the great and 'not so good' about the same time!

The rest of us will just have to die......though we'll see about that I'm sure!

It is supposed to make its first fly past in September of this year and its final and destructive fly past in 2012.

We will have to wait and see if we have champagne to drink on Dec 31st 2012 or whether we DON'T


There is NO incoming brown dwarf star and souther hemisphere observatories are not government controlled please give us some links to back up your statement and in OCT this year I will PMSL at your statements so if nothing happens by Sept this year you have to agree its BS!





new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join