Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Planet X, Nibiru or Hercolubus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi, have a look to "Hercolubus or Red Planet", the planet which is approaching Earth. You can watch a video about it and request a free copy of this book by V.M. Rabolú at www.hercolubus.tv
Here is below the text version of the video:
UNIVERSAL MESSAGE ABOUT HERCOLUBUS OR RED PLANET
Hercolubus, a planet so called by the sages of antiquity, is approaching our Solar System and is the cause of great concern for those who know about such cosmic phenomena.
In our former encounter, Hercolubus put an end to the Atlantean civilisation. These facts are duly related through all the “Universal Floods” of different religions and cultures.
The consequence of the very close proximity of Hercolubus will be great upheaval in all corners of our planet.
The internal fire will bring about innumerable volcanoes and earthquakes.
When Hercolubus is very close, a complete revolution of the Earth’s axis will take place.
Throughout all the ages, great sages have thoroughly investigated the return of the “Red Planet” and have alerted us about this cosmic phenomenon.
The last great testimony was that of V.M. Rabolu, who left a universal message to humanity through his work “Hercolubus or Red Planet”.
In that work, V.M. Rabolu writes:
“When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the epidemics.”
“The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and tidal waves. Human beings will become mentally unbalanced, because they will not be able to eat or sleep. In the face of danger, they will throw themselves over the precipice en masse, completely mad.”
“What I am affirming in this book is a prophecy that will be fulfilled very shortly, because I am certain about the end of the planet; I know it.”
“I am not frightening but warning, because I am distressed about this poor Humanity. These events will not be long in coming, and there is no time to waste with illusory things.”
In his message, V.M. Rabolu points out the elimination of the psychological defects and the conscious astral projection as the only existing formulas to escape the forthcoming cataclysm.
All those who work for their own spiritual regeneration will be taken to a safe place…
IT IS TIME TO KNOW OURSELVES;
IT IS TIME TO TRANSFORM OURSELVES.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Shouldn't it be visable with a telescope then?
I don't know alot about astronomy but I do know that if this is true then somebody would have spotted it already.
Somebody would have a pic up and on the net already.
I'd like a bit of proof to your post.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Good thing I've been practicing Astral Projection for almost two years, then.
But somehow I doubt it's going to help me much when Nibiru comes. The
body still has a lot of effect over your spirit, even during Astral Projection.

The moment something is wrong with the body, it pulls the spirit back fully
automatically, and there's almost nothing you can do to stop it. If you use
all your power to resist, you'll end up with a damaged spirit or even break
the connection, and undergo physical death.

[edit on (31/3/09) by Wehali]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Shouldn't it be visable with a telescope then?

Of course not, remember the government has altered all the thousands of private observatories and tampered with all telescopes availabe through retail to make sure this object cant be seen

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Nibiru can already been seen, even with the naked eye,
from some places in the southern hemisphere, such as Argentina. Looks
like a small red star or sun, but with infra red telescopes it's much easier
to spot it, there's many pictures on the internet.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You always give me a laugh reading your posts.
Good sense of humour on you man.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hercolubus....... I like that name much better than Nibiru.... sort of has that down-homey agent-of-Evile sound to it. Quake in fear, mortals, for Hercolubus approacheth!

There was an ATS member some time ago NibiruShock-something, who confessed to having created the "secret Antartica telescope" photos of "Nibiru". As I recall, he or she verified that by changing some data at youtube to correspond with what they'd said they'd change here at ATS.

It's an interesting read, OP, but without some evidence to support the claim -- such as verifiable photos, infrared scans, etc -- it's relegated to the Stitchen boneyard of quirky ideas, at least for myself.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I wouldnt write off anything to do with Red planets.

Ive read so much info over the years and many cultures refer to such a planet and planetary activity that I find it hard to dispute any of it. If we accept man has been around longer that geologists/science dating will have us beleive then we would have been in a witness position I guess.

This one looks interesting and again a name that I dont feel familiar with.

I story that just wont leave my mind is the 2 blue brothers dancing on the plaza and messengers coming to remind us the purifier is coming.

I fully believe Comet HOLMES is that very plaza dancer. Then comes the purifier/destroyer. MIRA. It has a 13 (trillion i think) light year tail of massive energy.

If the RED star is coming and we start to see a new red star in the southern skies with the eye then it needs to be seriously looked at (and the denials)!.

I beleive it snakes about in the milky way of which we are entering some sort of alignment (not direct to galactic alignment). Just being in the vicinity of the energised trail is enough imho.

I find it odd that google / microsoft telescope hides all these points.

btw: MIRA is moving fast. I always come up at a dead end on it as well!

have a look at comet holmes and MIRA and I wonder if its the same star you speak of.

Sumerians say blue/red star also if I recall, maybe they dont see the cosmic waves just like we cant with the eye.

Watcha think?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by komp_uk]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Info on the Mira Star System

Just for your information. This star is part of a binary star system and is not headed anywhere.

As far as "Hercolubus" goes, it seems to embody the same Nibiru ideas. It's interesting that such information is shared across numerous cultures. However, there is no real evidence as of yet that this is a necessarily cyclical event and that Nibiru/Hercolubus is returning. Considering it was supposed to come back in the 1990s, then 2002, now... 2012.

At least in 2012 we will know if things are real or not and it will tear down a lot of bad CTs. Or... maybe it will really be coming in... 2017!

Edit: Info on Comet Holmes. Pretty interesting, actually.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Iago18]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, for a bunch of paranoids, I find it odd that none of us can confirm or deny the existence of this entity. FFS, I'm still trying to figure out if that big light in the sky is Venus or not! Out with Nibiru, in with Pole Shift theory.......HOORAH! Any other disaster whores in the house

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iago18
reply to post by komp_uk

Info on the Mira Star System

Just for your information. This star is part of a binary star system and is not headed anywhere.

As far as "Hercolubus" goes, it seems to embody the same Nibiru ideas. It's interesting that such information is shared across numerous cultures. However, there is no real evidence as of yet that this is a necessarily cyclical event and that Nibiru/Hercolubus is returning. Considering it was supposed to come back in the 1990s, then 2002, now... 2012.

At least in 2012 we will know if things are real or not and it will tear down a lot of bad CTs. Or... maybe it will really be coming in... 2017!

Edit: Info on Comet Holmes. Pretty interesting, actually.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Iago18]

Here is a little more on the "dancing in the Plaza" reference. As usual it is internet based
and may or may not be relevant.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by komp_uk]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
www.hailemarayam.com
wondesen hailemarayam
i need ethiopian top secret govemment plan

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Google Video Link
my video
Text Blue

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Here is my prophecy regarding Nibiru

1.bp.blogspot.com...

It's not coming never was and never will plain and simple and on 22/12/2012 I will be
my head off at all the reasons you people WHO believe this rubbish will give for nothing happening.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Although that I dont believe in a rogue planet coming through the solar system, there is nothing wrong with a little speculation.

The ancients did notice stuff in the sky, from all over the globe. Could have been planet, could have be comet, could have been Venus changing orbital paths, who knows. without going back in time, all we can do is enjoy life until/if it comes. There is nothing to be done about it, so dont worry about it.

Nice read, but I dont think that planet will be the cause of our destructin. i have faith in humans to be able to wipe ourselves out.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing to worry about from "nibiru" or the "annunaki" or whatever. Any credible source dealing with ETs and cosmic entities that I've seen has never mentioned it. However, after hearing that pictures were available to the public I did a little research of my own. No idea what is above the moon in this frame by frame but it's interesting nontheless.

Check it out!

media.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In response to WMD_2008, The whole nibiru thing didnt come around until recently... However, the date Dec 23, 2012 has been around since the Mayans.. was a prophecy of Nostradamas, and has been linked to numerous warning from ancient cultures. Sure, there has been false scares in the past such as y2k and 6-6-2006, but those were all nonsense warning made within a year or two of the supposed impending danger. 2012, on the other hand, has been a clear date of some cosmic phenomenon, that which to this point remains unclear to us.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In response to WMD_2008, The whole nibiru thing didnt come around until recently... However, the date Dec 23, 2012 has been around since the Mayans.. was a prophecy of Nostradamas, and has been linked to numerous warning from ancient cultures. Sure, there has been false scares in the past such as y2k and 6-6-2006, but those were all nonsense warning made within a year or two of the supposed impending danger. 2012, on the other hand, has been a clear date of some cosmic phenomenon, that which to this point remains unclear to us.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Actually the date of 12/21/12 has not been around since the mayans it has only been around since we interpreted their calander system to match with our calander system they didn't take into account leap years or such with their methods of computing time.Their calander is set to reset itself on the day of the winter solstice it always falls on the 21st or 22nd of december.Their calanders were always aligned with the solstices etc...It also happens to be the day of the precession of equinoxs which occurs every 26,000 years.It just basically means a rotation and there has been no ill effects or mass extinctions every 26,000 years.As far as nibiru goes I do not believe it you would be able to view it with your naked eye by now and just remember we can be hit any minute by space debris it does'nt have to be a special day.The bright star in the sky is venus and now you will begin to see it in the morning hours.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join