It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't they find a cure for cancer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
IMO, because it is a form of depopulation. Can the resources, water;food;housing, we currently have available really sustain us all if humans were cured of cancer and allowed to lived longer?

I am not saying this in any bad way

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Any way I could get a summarized list of the methods you have used to "cheat death?" I am intrigued by the possibility of circumventing conventional treatment and putting the power of health and wellness back into my hands. By the way, good luck in your continued recovery.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I too have a sinking feeling that population control may be another factor in reigning in possible cures, not just for cancer, but for other ailments as well. Good post.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by se7en30

As has been said in most of the answers so far, it's money.

Name one cure that has come out of big pharma? Just one cure.

No? That's because there aren't any cures. Just treatments.

Where are all the cures? Why are there no cures? Money.

Once a person is cured, there's the end of the money trail.

Cancer is just one killer that is allowed to propergate and continue, as it's a 'nice earner'. Never mind about the hundreds of other conditions out there.

Think how much cash is tied up in cancer. Cancer charities ALONE account for over $100,000,000,000.00 annually!
Drugs and treatments is astronomical, so therefore is the tax paid to host governments.

Then you get into research monies, social security money saved because the sufferer is dead etc etc.

The final figures would be truely astounding.
And that's JUST cancer!

It's sickening (no pun) i know, but that's the ugly truth of it.

I've always wondered though, why big tobacco doesnt expose big pharma, then it could sell 100 times or more tobacco if a cancer cure was released.

spikey.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Because maybe it just can't be cured or we really don't know how to cure it. I can tell you I've known a few people with cancer and even when they get rid of it, it tends to come back. Remember that cancer is just your own body's cells out of control and it's caused by many things like viruses or simple genetics. Bottom line though, it's your own body attacking you. It can be hard to kill something like that without killing the person.

It's different than a bacteria that has infected you. I mean, what do you do when your own body is trying to kill you?

Then again, maybe they just don't care. Do me a favor. Why don't you check out how much we spend on cancer research in the U.S. and compare it to how much we spend on the War on Drugs. Then tell me what the government's priorities really are.

www.cancer.gov...

www.drugsense.org...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

"I've always wondered though, why big tobacco doesnt expose big pharma, then it could sell 100 times or more tobacco if a cancer cure was released."

Now there is an excellent point. If the tobacco companies could provide evidence of pharmaceutical companies--in cahoots with scientific organizations--stalling or suppressing legitimate cures, they would make tons more money because the ailments associated with their products would become null and void!
Great critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
yeah, its being suppressed. the cure might be quite easy. stop eating meat, dairy and sugar. get all the minerals/vitamins you need; eat predominantly vegetables, then fruit nuts seeds grains (rice/bread etc), chickpeas beans lentils etc drink just water juice/vegie/fruit; wheatgrass juice; green tea/herbals.

dont eat processed foods; junk food; cakes/biscuits etc or anything that isnt in the above list. honey maple syrup dried fruit dates stevia for sweetners.

dont drink caffeine - coffee/black tea; alcohol or soft drink or milk. only above drinks.

probably just comes down to diet (as above) and exercise/mental health.

Books:
The China Study by Dr Campbell
Your Life in Your Hands by Professor Jane Plant
Cancer - Step outside the box (ebook on net).
The Ph Miracle. not sure of author.

people have reported dramatic cures just by not eating dairy alone.

Make sure your iodine levels are ok - eat seaweed. most people are very iodine deficient but this isnt acknowledged by mainstream doctors. the japanese eat way more seaweed than recommended daily intake for usa. they dont get as much cancer either. wakame seaweed was more effective at killing cancer cells in lab tests/rats than chemo drug 5 flouricil.
omegas.
magnesium baths./magnesium and selenium (found in brazil nuts)
calcium found in figs etc.
chinese herbs are good to get your minerals etc. esp as our soil is very mineral depleted/fertilizers etc.
acupuncture for mental health and general health. qi gong exercises. other exercise.
if youre following the diet and your still not getting results, try some alternative cancer cures. but the diet should work for most people.

apricot seeds r sposed to be good; essiac tea; iodine/seaweed; (notice how they're all plants/natural foods that wont harm you?); alkalize your body with lots of wheatgrass juice so its inhospitable for cancer cell growth; green vegetables are best. many other alternative cancer cures if you google and look online, but start with diet first as in most cases its probly all you need so long as you do it religiously.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
oh, and if you dont stop dairy there's every likelihood none of the cures will work; as dairy seems to be central to the problem from all ive read.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by se7en30
I too have a sinking feeling that population control may be another factor in reigning in possible cures, not just for cancer, but for other ailments as well. Good post.

That is true.

Also, a few months ago, I came across a cure for cancer on the internet. For this cure you had to eat a certain plant for so many months. However, I forgot the name of the plant.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

"probably just comes down to diet (as above) and exercise/mental health."

Your whole post was excellent, but this passage stood out to me. You may be right, and not just about the prevention/cure for cancer. Look at how many diseases/disorders spring out of obesity and poor diet: high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke--or increased risk of it to name just a few. The western world's diet is absolutely atrocious. Even when we think we are making good choices there is always some artificial sweetener or additive crammed in there for good measure. Bottom line? It is this: eat to live, don't live to eat.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SleeplessInUS

Thanks for the info on the beautiful truth, checking it out !

When money is more important than human life, we have
lost our way.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There are multiple causes of cancer.
From lifestyle, to genetics, to diseases. Some do have cures, or at least treatments, it's why people survive cancer at all in the first place.

Cancer in itself is also unique to each patient, while falling under classification criteria for the particular type.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In my opinion, aside from the obvious money making - the government wants us to be sick. It's hard to revolt when the very people you're revolting against hold your life in a vile. It's a part of the depopulation plan. Many well to do CEOs were quoted saying ideally the Earth's population should be around 500 million.

That goal is easy to achieve when the FDA throws so many chemicals in our food that are very detrimental to our health.

The reasons are seemingly endless, and none of them are to benefit the general population.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by se7en30

We are on the verge of finding a cure via many types of disciplines. It won't be too much longer! :-D

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
During 1950, Dr. Earnest T. Krebs Jr., isolated a new vitamin that he numbered B17, called Laetrile.

Check this out:
Also a free video to watch.

Cancer and Politics~The Truth

www.1cure4cancer.com...

Then for more info, you can scroll down, this website also has some great info on this page, and videos on all the other things we talk about here. Spread the word please!!!!

www.thecrowhouse.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
IMO I think there is a cure for cancer among other things.

Cancer is a money maker which is sad to say but it is more of a profit to manage than it is to cure.

Ok I am going to try to explain it this way and maybe some will understand and most will probably think I am crazy.

Ok so they first start off with chemo - Which is very expensive along with radiation which is expensive as well, these things cause many smaller issues like infections, and pain so then they make money off the opiates they give (most common pain med given is Oxycontin insanely expensive - and they make money off the antibiotics, then these medications cause problems like constipation and migraines which the laxatives not so pricey but things like reglan and other anti nausea meds are rather expensive and then migraine medication is expensive as well, see the trend? manage something that creates something else to manage that will create something else to manage which is pretty much money money money and more money in the pocket, and this cycle can go on from months to years a prescription/treatment a month? THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY compared to one or a few treatments that would completely cure the illness even if it is expensive it could still never touch the profits of the "managing" system, the only time I think we'll see a cure if when the profit out weighs the current one or their is a huge change in the pharm world and someone with a heart comes in and changes the entire dynamic of the system.

Health care/Health Insurance/Pharmacy is all in a very disgusting appalling state right now and has been for a very long time where they simply do not care about what is best for that individual person but more what's best for them.

I know a lot of people are going to think I am wrong, or crazy for this opinion but I honestly can't help to think this way as I've seen it pretty much first hand and have had personal experiences that support this opinion, and if others feel differently that's fine and I understand.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe Cancer is not a disease or illness!

It's a Biological Process:

www.germannewmedicine.ca
www.free-news.org

Peace,
Happy

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by se7en30

Because if you could cure cancer it wouldn't be "cancer" now would it?

I have heard that Gerson Therapy works well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join