It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.everbank.com ... safer than US Dollars..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Aug. Sept 2009, they say Fema is closing down the banking system... well if this is true... wouldnt it be caused by the value of the US Dollar turning to do do....
point number 1.... Yen if balanced one to one with the dollar then 100 yen would equal one dollar.... how about 100 yen equal 100 dollars... does that mean the dollar is worthless or worth less... ? seems our currency maintains a single digit where other countrys may have 3 zero's at the end of their currency just to equal 1 of ours...

I have heard talk of shifting all assets to everbank's multi currency hedge fund of currencies... something like that...

and when its time to convert it back into something useful here in the states - how do you envision that working... and lets not leave gold out of the picture... we all basically know the Dollar is Ill... but is it on its death bed...? and what can we do about it...?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm guessing you saw that Fema video as well. People have stated that the woman in that video can not be trusted.

Also, I feel that I know her from somewhere. If I am correct, the people who said that she is not a good source for information are right about her.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
well you picked the wrong shucker to try and shucker... I'm well versed in body language... go back and watch the video again... pay attention to how she is acting... excitedly.... (truth)... now look at her as she reads her notes.... she is trying to be accurate not fidgidity like someone trying to fib or costructing a lie. I could be wrong ... but chad doesnt look like a bull#ter but I could be wrong... both are humans... if you know what i mean.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
I'm guessing you saw that Fema video as well.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Rocketgirl]

What video are you guys talking about? Did a search, nothing.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
the video we are talking about is
"urgent fema update with timeline"

new topics

top topics

join