It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creative Use for out of work framers tools.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A few weeks back I showed a buddy of mine some of the questions WE THE PEOPLE have been asking of our elected officials for several years. and I went over there again last night.. those YouTube flicks worried him to the point he mounted his Nail guns above the doors.... all wired to one of those "That was Easy" buttons from Staples... he wired his house so it shot nails down hallways. he jerry rigged the safe mechanisms and has a silinoid bump a bowling ball with all the fishing line like glued to it... its so riduclas I could not stop laughing at what he did.... but sure enough that is one house not to break into at 3AM... what can you say ... people are strange...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hope he doesn't go out drinking much. Mind you, the resulting conversation in A and E would be interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That reminds me of an old kook who used to live in my old neighborhood, we called him the clapper, because he used to get ripped and sit in his van all day clapping. He told me a story of how he booby trapped his front door to whack you with a 20 lb sledge if you walked through the door. One day he was drunk and forgot........ He's still alive, but he won't be doing that again.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
the switch is next to bed on the wall - so I dont think he could trigger it by accident...

new topics

top topics

join