It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proving the Hollow Earth Theory Wrong...and Why Google Earth Should Not be Taken as a Satellite Imag

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by John Matrix

The "centrifugal force" created by Earth's spin is not equal over the entire surface. It is extremely strong at the equator and zero at the poles. A hollow Earth would either disintegrate or be a very, very oblate sphere.

The interior of a hollow Earth would experience near weightlessness while we, on the surface would experience far less gravity than we do. An 800 mile thick shell would not have enough mass to produce 1G.

And oh yeah, seismic data proves the Earth is not hollow.
schools.matter.org.uk...
[edit on 4/1/2009 by Phage]

Your comments are always well received and appreciated by me. But I still think the earth could be hollow. Other researchers claim the earth rings like a bell during earth quakes. I can find the info, but I'm sure you have already viewed it and will have a good response for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sfen Senterra

Originally posted by krill
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

personaly i belive most of byrds story there was no reason for him to lie. all that would do it tarnish his military carear as well as play him off to the public as a king size nutbar instead of the hero he was known to be.

That's what I mean!

One of the few things standing in the way of debunking the hollow Earth theory are the admiral Byrd reports/logs. If you can prove for some reason that admiral Byrd was lieing about his experience than you got a good edge at debunking the theory....

Ask and Ye shall receive:

The alleged diary first became available from an organization based in rural Missouri, which called itself “The Society for a Complete Earth” in the 1970s. The head of this organization was a Native American, Captain Tawani Wakawa Shoush.

Shush said he was a retired U.S. Marine and a pilot whose goal was to fly a dirigible into one of the polar openings and establish contact with the Arianni, (his spelling) the “tall blond, blue-eyed super-race” that rules the inner world. The Arianni, he wrote, spoke “a language very much like German” and lived in “cities built of shimmering crystal” and used their saucers – again called flugelrads – to patrol the skies of the surface world and keep an eye on us … Shoush sold copies of what he claimed was a suppressed diary kept by Admiral Byrd during his North Pole flight of 1947.

In 1928 Admiral Byrd published his account of the 1926 North polar flight in a book titled Skyward. On page 196 Byrd reveals the following information:

“When our calculations showed us to be about an hour from the Pole, I noticed through the cabin window a bad leak in the oil tank of the starboard motor. When I took the wheel again I kept my eyes glued on the oil leak and the oil pressure indicator.”

Compare this information to the following passage from the so-called “secret diary.”

“--- Hours: Slight oil leak in starboard engine, oil pressure indicator seems normal, however.”

Once again, the odds of Admiral Byrd having the exact same problem with the same engine on two different flights 11 years apart would probably be about the same chance of you winning the next lottery.Want more? The writer of the fake diary was a science fiction fan.

Lost Horizon,1937 MGM motion picture There is a scene where the star, Ronald Coleman has an audience with the Dali Lama in Shangra-La, a lost city in Tibet. The Master tells him that there “is a dark time coming” but that:

“You, my son, (said the Master), “will live through the storm. You will preserve the fragrance of our history and add to it a touch of your own mind. Beyond that, my vision weakens … but I see in the great distance a new world starting in the ruins … But in hopefulness, seeking it’s lost and legendary treasures, and they will all be here, my son, hidden behind the mountains under the blue moon, preserved as if by a miracle…”

Now, lets compare that with what, according to “The Secret Diary of Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd,” was a meeting between The Admiral and the “Master” of the Arianni;

“Yes, my son,” replied the Master, “the dark ages that will come for your race will cover the Earth like a pall, but I believe that some of your race will live through the storm, beyond that I cannot say. We see a great distance a new world stirring from the ruins of your race, seeking its lost and legendary treasures, and they will be here my son, safe in our keeping…”

It appears to me that the “Master” of the Arianni was either a great Ronald Coleman fan that spent his time watching old surface world movies or … this is a blatant case of plagiarism. You decide. Id say my work here is done apparently I just disproved hollow earth theory or at least a large part of it according to you.

PS: I looked into this along time ago i am a big admiral bird fan, He was truly an amazing man.

[edit on 4/1/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Did I hit a nerve there by attacking your precious "experts"?

No matter, you have proven my point and I have already forgiven you.

To answer your question about first hand experience in relation to history and who was/is in charge, I followed my own advice, believe it or not. A hypocrite would hardly do such a thing, wouldn't you agree?

I did not subscribe to what I was told in school and so I went out on a quest of learning and studying on my own as if I did not know anything prior to it.

In the process I have learnt much about mind control and manipulation and I still have a long way to go, yet I'm further than I was before.

Suffice to say, I still do not know what is true and what is not, BUT I do know that what is preached in schools or by "experts" and the "official" sources not being entirely true, or at all...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In my opinion the hollow earth theory is partially correct.
I don't think that the hollow inside is inhabitated, has an own sun and own oceans. I also don't think that the earth has 2 holes, that's simply impossible.

But I think that it's possible, that the earth is hollow but in the inside filled with gas. We have many gas-planets in our solar system. Why not our planet too?

That could merge the growing earth theory and the hollow earth theory.
It would explain the growth of the palnet. Also, why we have many upcoming gas at places like the Bermuda Triangle.
It would also explain how land masses like Atlantis could sink quickly into the sea, and could come up again suddenly. Because the hot gas melts the under portion of the tectonic plate and makes it lighter, and so it wents up again.

I discussed these 2 theories with a guy who goes after that very very scientifically, much more I myself ever could. He totally convinced me that these 2 theories are true and fit together.

But the inhabitated inner earth is an esotheric fairy tale.
Sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by King Lear

Gas giant planets do not have a "shell". They are composed of gases which become progressively denser the closer to the core they are. So dense that they become liquid. Gas giants are also thought to have a molten metallic core, similar to that of Earth.

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

[edit on 4/1/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Dont you know anything S-Dog, its actually a Nazi submarine, with a death ray, controlled remotely by Hitlers preserved brain, hidden on Nibiru in a secret reptilian base

www.imdb.com...

Documentary on the subject.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by King Lear

Theres one major problem with this theory where did all the water come from?
I could see as the earth cools there probably is expansion but i dont think it could have been near this kinda scale.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

... everyone knows Hitler is still alive.

Actually, his bodyguard Otto said he died in the late 90's...just had to throw that out there

source: proliberty.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Yup, lived in Cuba, lol.

As for where did all the water come from? Who knows, maybe as the earth cooled, it was condensed and fell over millions of years, maybe it leaked out from the centre of the planet, maybe Nibiru flew a bit too close and Earth's gravity pulled some of it's oceans onto itself, raining down. Who knows!!

I did read an article a while ago about dinosaurs being too big to live in Earths current gravity and this theory suggests that Earths gravity is not constant, if it was smaller, it would have less gravity.

I think the question we need to ask is where did all the megalithic fish come from if they were only shallow seas!!

Maybe were due for another big expansion, been alot of earthquakes recently.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If we put aside the reptilian, nazi and hollow-earth theories for a moment:

Common sense dictates that there are hollows, subterranean dwellings, caves, and clandestine underground bases on earth.

All the debunking of silly stuff is only a distraction from that.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Common sense dictates that there are hollows, subterranean dwellings, caves, and clandestine underground bases on earth.

very true in fact caves can go down alot further than one would imagine. In October 2004 a the team from the Call of the Abyss project descended 1.2 miles (1.9 kilometers) into Krubera Cave, making it the world's deepest cave.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The water always was there, from the beginning on!
When the earth had its smallest state, the whole surface was covered with water, and there were no mountains.
A flat world-ocean.

But when the earth began to grow, the crust was ripped apart and big pools were built in which the sea water ran and by this the oceans arose.

For the later mountain building there are two possibilities:
1. simply through the stretching process. The same procedure when you open your clenched fist, then there arose tiny skin-folds.
2. the planet was even 1.4 times as big as today (that would explain why animals were so gigantic, which they aren't today) and lost a part of its gas volume through a big impact. Like the asteroid which hit the planet 65 mio. years ago. And by this shrinking-process there were built folds too - the mountains.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

the only thing ignorant that we should deny is you. There is no giant wall of concrete in Anatartica, the Earth is not hollow or it would collapse on itself, and there are no secret Nazi-Ufo reptillian bases in the center of the Earth.

I think that your just insane, litereally schitzophrinic or extremely paranoid.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Skyfloating

very true in fact caves can go down alot further than one would imagine. In October 2004 a the team from the Call of the Abyss project descended 1.2 miles (1.9 kilometers) into Krubera Cave, making it the world's deepest cave.

How about the mammoth cave system in central kentucky?

From wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Mammoth Cave National Park is a U.S. National Park in central Kentucky, encompassing portions of Mammoth Cave, the longest cave system known in the world. The official name of the system is the Mammoth-Flint Ridge Cave System for the ridge under which the cave has formed. The park was established as a national park on July 1, 1941. It became a World Heritage Site on October 27, 1981, and an international Biosphere Reserve on September 26, 1990.

The park's 52,830 acres (214 km²) are located primarily in Edmonson County, Kentucky, with small areas extending eastward into Hart County and Barren County. It is centered around the Green River, with a tributary, the Nolin River, feeding into the Green just inside the park.

Mammoth Cave developed in thick Mississippian-aged limestone strata capped by a layer of sandstone, making the system remarkably stable. It is known to include more than 360 miles (580 kilometers) of passageway;[1] new discoveries and connections add several miles to this figure each year. Mammoth Cave National Park was established to preserve the cave system.

Do you know that mammoth cave is an alleged passage-way into inner earth?

[edit on 2-4-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

For real I'm tired of this bs. Why would there be a big wall of concrete in antartica. There isn't. What proof do you have of this? None because there isn't one. And the Earth isn't hollow. It would cave in on itself. This is some of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard of. The guy shows you pictures and you still say that Google Earth is right and that there is a concrete wall in antartica. where did you hear this? for real? there earth would cave in on itself if it was hollow and there wouldn't be earthquaks or volcanos if the earth was hollow

I NEVER said Google Earth was right! Further it hardely matters what Goggle Earth portrays because most people know just about everything important is either fudged or missing. What are you trying to prove?

And what the hell does a nazi ufo base have to do with a hollow earth theory? Why are you trying to tie everything together and sell us one package with concepts that are TOTALLY UNRELATED

You think everything is a joke? Why the hell do people like you post the same regurgitated baloney they teach us in high school? Why not listen to people who might know more than you SO YOU CAN LEARN A FEW THINGS?!

[edit on 2-4-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
reply to post by Unit541

the only thing ignorant that we should deny is you. There is no giant wall of concrete in Anatartica, the Earth is not hollow or it would collapse on itself, and there are no secret Nazi-Ufo reptillian bases in the center of the Earth.

I think that your just insane, litereally schitzophrinic or extremely paranoid.

You won't get much opportunity to debate people on ATS if you keep insulting them like this(see your comments above). Calling another poster ignorant, insane, schitzo, paranoid is not necessary.

People have different theories on the topic. We can discuss these theories without the personal attacks.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
People have different theories on the topic. We can discuss these theories without the personal attacks.

Exactly I agree 100%. These personal attacks need to STOP!

If people don't have anything meaningful to add or can't disagree in a mature way then they should REFRAIN FROM POSTING! The most disheartening part of all is when you see picture/subject "experts" defending the OP....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A few more pictures proving our earth IS HOLLOW with openings near the poles:

Both these images, and others, were taken by the Apollo 16 space-craft but quickly disappeared from Nasa's website. Lucky for us, some people had a little foresight and managed to save a few copies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join