It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well, I found this thread that was started pretty recently called Obama is The antichrist, or something like that, here www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and I posted that video I found where he is mocking the Bible. You want to just use that? The thread wasn't very long, if you post over there we can talk there about it!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I agree about Jesus not being said.

We also never seen live footage of Obama putting his hand on the Bible to get sworn in the SECOND time.

The whole thing is odd how he popped up out of the blue and became President. There are still questions surrounding his citizenship and registration papers being forged.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes several others have brought up that point. Most in Kenya are either Christian or Muslim.

It's a lot for the imagination isnt it.

His dad had him registered in school as Muslim.

I still havent found any correlation to 666 with his name, unless he has another name. Do you have any innfo on it??

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

wonderworld here is video/speech where Obama is mocking the Sermon on The Mount, at 3:32. I have heard enough to finish forming my opinion now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Thanks! and also for the Alert. I went back over there and hope I set that guy straight about my opinion on aliens.

Them atheists can get really ticked off cant they? I'm glad the OP was one my side, actually he agreed that both of us were correct, that the So called Christian video was manipulative to chidren.

It's weird that he started that thread making it look like an Atheist site, then saying it wasnt. That's what ticked off the athiests.

Soon after another athiest jumps in to start a Christian VS Athiest debate. Totally off topic, as the OP said.

I sent him this ufo smiley I hope he liked it! I still wish I had more guts like you do!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I agree about Jesus not being said.

We also never seen live footage of Obama putting his hand on the Bible to get sworn in the SECOND time.

The whole thing is odd how he popped up out of the blue and became President. There are still questions surrounding his citizenship and registration papers being forged.

Yea I was thinking about the same thing, the fact he blew it when he used the bible, I know for a fact he didn't have a Bible the second swearing.

Sorry guys to I am in to much pain to post much.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yes we are on the same page! You be sure to get that pain under control. I will say a prayer.

With all this typing we are doing it could be Carpal tunnel (sp). I get hand cramps too. I probably could have written 3 novels by now,

Talk soon.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Obama is mocking the Sermon on The Mount? That is an odd video. It's also weird how stormadancer mentions Obama not putting his hand on the Bible the second time.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join