It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

When the end times are near he will have immense power over the earth and God actually leaves during the 7 year tribulation.

God or the holy spirit?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Satan actually has the authority to do so to some capacity.

Yes that is true too, God gave him power to test Job.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Jesus says multiple times this is not his kingdom.

John 18(KJV)
33Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

35Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Plus, multiple times Jesus refers to the authorities of this world as children of Satan, and of course that is who has him murdered. He is murdered because Jesus threatens their power.

Full chapter:

www.biblegateway.com...

Just going to quote 1 part of it, but the entire chapter tells the story.

Matthew 12

13Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.

14Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.

They go on and accuse him of being a demon and that is how he is able to do such things and so forth.

His "trial" was also full of corruption. He is killed for "blasphemy", but in reality all he ever does is quote Psalm.

Psalm 82

5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not saying you are wrong, however we may view things a bit differently. Not all Mountains are Cities.

For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land." (Psalm 95:3-5

See there are many, many mentions of mountains. There are so many twists in the word Religion that it at times seems confusing to others with opposing views.

All views are a subject of interest. I love your 777 sig.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

In the end times it is Satan who will have immense power over the earth, during the 7 year Tribulation period.

He's doing a good job now by creating the NWO today using the G20 to accomplish his sinister goals.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I understand,

just FYI

www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

In the end times it is Satan who will have immense power over the earth, during the 7 year Tribulation period.

He's doing a good job now by creating the NWO today using the G20 to accomplish his sinister goals.

That's what I was taught,

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok so if this is all part of a divine plan, then the NWO is something we are to expect.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes, the Bible refers to it as a "One World government" No man may buy or sell, unless he has the mark. Meaning the "Mark of the Beast"

I believe the RFID chip implant is exactly that!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yes, the Bible refers to it as a "One World government" No man may buy or sell, unless he has the mark. Meaning the "Mark of the Beast"

Then there is nothing we can do?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

When the end times are near he will have immense power over the earth and God actually leaves during the 7 year tribulation.

God or the holy spirit?

I dontknow if the Spirit is removed the whole 7 years, it may be only at the time of the Abomination of Desolation, the mid-point of the trib.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Then there is nothing we can do?

It's not what you do it's what you don't do, which is not take the mark. The Bible says it's going to be a bad time so we know that; some think Christians will be gone when it gets that bad. Except for those left to witness of course.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes, just keep your faith (believe) you will be saved. Simple.

If many Christians are not taken up by the Rapture. They will need to take precautions now.

You must start bit by bit, whatever you can afford and start buying long term food storage,

I normally wouldnt say this here but I sugest you or someone near you buy a gun, ammo,.

Check out the survival sites here at ATS. Also google the first 100 items that disappear first from stores.

Basically if you are Christian and believe the Bible and all the prophecies you Can NOT take this mark. You will need go get creative with tips on survival.

Dont worry or panic that you need to invest a lot and prepare ASAP. I'm assuming SHTF around 2010-2011.

I sound like a Mormon, nothing against them I like how they plan and care for their own.

Lots of Christians will doubt their faith and get chipped. No one wants to be without cash, medical, work, home, etc. but paying for it through this means (Well you know)

I wont get in to the wrath of God here it scares people.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't do anything to prepare to stay alive.

Matthew 10
26Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Whole chapter is good, as always.

The only true preparation comes from gaining wisdom and understanding, as gold and things of value will not help you.

Proverbs 8

9They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

God or the holy spirit?

I dontknow if the Spirit is removed the whole 7 years, it may be only at the time of the Abomination of Desolation, the mid-point of the trib.

Yes, I have been into to this since I was 12, and I am still confused.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes, umm the rapture, I was raised believing in the rapture, but now I am not sure.

Some script certainly seem to point to a rapture.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I understand, my mom also taught me that god provides,

There are many
Miracles connected with the provision of food in the Biblle

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

The only true preparation comes from gaining wisdom and understanding, as gold and things of value will not help you.

Oh yes I agree, you can't eat a bar of gold.

your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be used as evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have stored up treasures in these last days.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Well if you are left down here food will be worth more than gold.

I cant sway your opinion. When you dont believe in Jesus you wont be ready for the second coming.

You will endure the 7 years tribulation.

Will you accept the mark of the beast (RFID micro chip implant?

This will be the only way you will be allowed to buy or sell, enter any public or federal building, get medical, etc.

This will be MANDATORY, under the rule of Satan. Do you understand?

Will you accept this NWO and accept the ""mark of the beast""?

Trust me wisdom wont keep you safe during this time.

Do you believe in the book of Revalation?

I'm only concerned. I do value others beliefs. They make a good debate.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You seem sincere and are a believer.

I only worry about the luke warm Christians.

I sometimes wonder if I am luke warm. I guess only God knows.

The reason I may buy a bar of gold is not for wealth, rather a safety net with this new world currency issue.

I stock up on food for several reasons, a natural disaster, terrorist attack, martial law, due to banks closing, there are many different scenarios to consider.

It’s true God will provide food, however if any of us miss the trip with the Rapture. God will not be here during the 7 year tribulation period.

He actually leaves total control to Satan. You can still be saved of course, as long as you don’t accept this mark on your right hand or forehead.

I dont imply to worry or scare anyone. This NWO is REAL. It is not some fictional entity.

Then I wonder "Who will rise up to be the Antichrist"? (The Global Dictator)
I dont worry about you. I see you are in a good place and are spiritually prepared.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join