It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

No I havent read that "Satan offered Jesus the World". It's not in the King James Bible.

www.biblegateway.com...

Luke 4(KJV):
5And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

8And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Also

1 John 5(KJV)
19: And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness

James 4(KJV)

4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

5Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

6But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

There are other references too. Other versions directly state satan, but these just make general references in the KJV.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I don’t mean to impose, as you say you arent affiliated with any Church.

I’m about to ask you a personal question have you ever been affiliated to. Order of the Eastern Star Electa ,Esther, Ruth or Adah.

When you were younger did you have any affliation to the Rainbow for Girls, Job's Daughters or the Order of DeMolay.

I’m not being judgmental but all your comments lead me to this conclusion. Ive been wrong before though.

You have information, that I am well aware of. I have some in my Family Tree. Just curious is all.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I still didnt read where it says "Satan offers the world to Jesus". Satan has no power over Jesus. He may like to think he does.

Is this why you are not Christian? Can you remember where your read or learned this?

He has always had power, as you say. In the end he will have total control over the earth. God will leave during this time.

Then the ass will have total will to destroy Gods creations, water, air, trees and mankind.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

No, none of that. I didn't learn what I know from men, or from aliens. And I don't channel or anything like that, nor am I in contact with any spirits, ghosts or anything physically paranormal. I had a vision in which my consciousness was pulled into another "place", I seen the father. The father asked me a single question - do you want it to end, and another part of me answered - no, there is still good out there. After that I could see myself the next day driving down the road. And then my consciousness was back here. No traveling, it was instant, and the entire event lasted less than a second in earth time.

I thought I was going crazy at first, but it was followed by knowing a good bit of basic things, I was shown the path of Jesus(although not told to follow Jesus, just shown the path), and then a period of about of month where I learned alot more things as questions arrived about the previous understanding I gained. And this time period felt alot like syncronicity as I would have questions and then I would see the answers put before me in the most unusual ways. Like I could have a question about something, and then I would hear something on the radio completely unrelated, just a single sentence in the middle of it which applied to my question and gave understanding. I now of course realize those things were always there, what changed was I actually noticed. My entire perspective changed, and I can "see" through some people, especially when they speak hollow and empty words like politicians do. This doesn't mean I can visually see the object behind them, but I see these things in my "minds eye".

I know the father, and I know the truth. But I am no replacement for the father, and if you believe me because I said so, then you are a fool. As it is no different than believing anyone else and if you end up right or wrong wouldn't be because you actually knew, but based on what you accepted as authority - which would be another man, not the father. It's a difference between repeating 1+1=2 and actually knowing how to add. Plenty of people could listen to jesus(hear the words 1+1=2), but still he speaks to those with ears(those who can add). If you know how to add, and then understand me - great. But even if you are technically right in saying 1+1=2, it's useless information if you can't actually add. The father never told me 1+1=2 or to follow anyone saying 1+1=2, he instead taught me to add so I can know for myself. If you say 1+2=3, even though it's not the exact same as 1+1=2, I still know it's true because I can add. I hear the father in Jesus.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It's coming. It isnt a fiction story.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Part of free will is the ability to give it away. If you look closely, the requirement for Jesus was to worship Satan, and thus to give away his will to Satan. True enough, Satan has no real power, only the power we give to him. Jesus was no fool.

What does it mean to "sell your soul"? God gave you free will, your soul gives you free will. To sell your soul is to give away your will in exchange for material things. In which case, you are bound to serve and worship Satan for those things.

What are the commandments based on? They are based largely on if you are imposing on another beings free will or not. Live and let live. If you want life, give life. If you deny life in others, you deny it in yourself etc. To love your neighbor is to allow your neighbor the same freedoms you want for yourself. To treat them as you would want to be treated.

If you love something, you set it free. If it loves you, it comes back.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Jesus did not fall for Satans temptation.

No where does it say Jesus is ordered to surrender his soul and worship Satan. I

I notice your avatar is an inverted pentagram. Am I correct? Then why do you pick which parts of the Bible you believe in and cast out the rest.

Do you believe in what is written (only) in the Old Testament. Or pick and chose.

I'm interested in your view, however it seems a bit contradicting at times.

I think we are both wondering where the other is coming from.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Satan says: 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

My avatar is the flower of life, which is the basic fabric of the universe, or our perception of the universe depending on how you want to look at it. It is part of sacred geometry, and every geometrical shape can be found in it by drawing lines from point to point.

It shows not only all 2d images, but 3d images and even the shadows of 4d geometrical shapes. This is very ancient knowledge, and all religious symbols can be found in it. It builds from a single point into duality and so on. You can't see 4d images because it is beyond our perception and the image is 2d, but if you could somehow see in 4d, and the image was in 3d it would show up.

The one in my avatar is a bit colorized and such a bit, it actually stops at the circle in the center, but the 2 circles around the ring symbolizes infinity as the pattern goes on forever and ever.

The star of david is the below in 2d. I do not know if the stuff about activating it and such is true, I have no knowledge of it. Just showing how sacred geometry is present in many things. I think you might find this relevant to this topic however. Good or bad? I dunno.

The bible/scribes are not my authority. Again, I only trust the father. It is just that the bible in many cases repeats what I've learned. It also contains examples of what I was shown/told not to do(Paul).

It may seem contradictory to you, but that is because you expect that I must have some earthly/worldly source for what I say, but there is none. I didn't graduate from high school, and never went to college, but I am a programmer and worked up to being the head of the tech department in only a few years. I didn't graduate high school because I was locked up in state custody. 8 years ago I was homeless because of my past. I learn things in my sleep, get answers in my sleep and many things come natural to me. For whatever reason(the father IMO), certain things just make sense to me. I certainly have a good bit to be thankful for, no doubt. And I have learned a lot of lessons and experienced many things. If I ask, I receive. But I don't ask for material, I ask for knowledge and wisdom. However, the true blessings have really been the things I asked for and didn't get. What a world of hurt I would be in if I got the material things I asked for. Might not always get what you want, but you do get what you need.

So if it comes down to if I would believe the bible over what I've been taught? No. But often times I am able to look a little deeper and find the understanding behind it. Tower of babel for example, I was like wow that is not cool when I first read it, but after wondering about it I came to understand why.

Be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i love you guys

each of you are shining examples to learn from.
i have must admit i am not as learned in the bible as most people but i have spent a couple sleepless nights pondering the mystery hidden within.
mostly i feel confused when i take it for its face value but over time i can see that something i didn't understand one day profoundly affects my life days, months, years down the road and i cant help but feel like maybe we should be using the bible less like a book of stories and more like a map.
something to be peeked at once lost and to just enjoy the journey while it lasts

also as a side note id like to implore everyone to maybe take up meditations to further your knowledge of your own inner workings. it helps lots i promise

www.aypsite.com
so far she hasnt steered me in the wrong direction so i take her lessons to heart

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hi again, you still baffle me.

I don’t quite grasp what you are saying. You start out saying “”Satan says: 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine”” .

Then you say “”.So if it comes down to if I would believe the bible over what I've been taught”” What were you taught?

You end you comment with “”“”Be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves”” To me Satan and Serpents are the same.

Who do you believe the “Father” is God or Satan?

Thanks for the Geometry links. I know them well. I also know that when the star points down is an ungodly symbol, perhaps the goat head, etc, etc,

They do remind me of an inverted pentagram. I’m happy that your life is finally working out so well. I admire what you went through and came out stronger afterwards.

Forgive me if I made an error interoperating your words.

This is what concerns me.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBranch

Yes the Bible can be difficult to understand to many. I know many who cant understand it period.

God will not judge those for this. We all have the truth instilled in us. We know right from wrong. Good from Evil.

Yes the Bible is a road map. I't mind boggling that it is coming true day by day.

I have truly been shocked lately. I dont usualyy watch TBN or Christian channels but recently ALL of them are warning the time is soon coming!

I have never heard them say this ever before. I’m speaking of the credible Christian speaking Ministers. It’s actually a bit scary.

They say we are now expecting the "Fourth Horsemen of the Apocalypse" to completely fulfill prophecy.

The Fourth Horseman pictures the outbreak of pestilences and troubles that will ravage one quarter of the earth by violence, hunger and "the beasts of the earth", including viruses and bacteria.

At the world’s current level of population, this means these calamities will kill more than 1.5 billion people!

Disasters of this magnitude may seem unbelievable in the face of modern medical technology,

Yet warnings of devastating global epidemics are appearing with increasing frequency indicating that these ancient Bible prophecies are about to come alive!

The One world Government is beginning as we speak at the G20 summit. Bush signed on in November 2008 and Obama is taking it from there.

Love ya too guy,

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

To me Satan and Serpents are the same.

To me a snake or serpant is an animal that just is.
There is no good or bad when looking at a snake or serpant...they are what they are.In symbology its portrayed as bad but a snake is not a symbol,its a living creature.
To me Satan is money.
Look at the chip and why they need it...its monetary.
The chip will be worldwide.
In the book of revelations my opinion is that you will have to choose between being able to buy and sell or not being able to buy and sell.
The people who choose the chip are the ones turning their back on god.
People are worshipping money all over the planet.
The chip is just the final question of who are you really worshipping,only you don't proclaim it with words so much as you will be challenged to live by your words and your faith.
Thats my 2 cents once again.

I am not into religion and this still fits into what I believe.
My god is nature,not money.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Talk about pestilence.

When I was a kid I never heard of diseases. I don't think I ever even heard of cancer until I was a teenager. Now this:

Avian Influenza (141)
Dengue Fever (118)
Meningitis (92)
Salmonella (92)
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (84)
Cholera (78)
Tuberculosis (74)
Influenza (66)
Other Animal Disease (53)
Rabies (35)
Foodborne Illness (30)
Other Plant Disease (29)
Hepatitis (28)
Measles (24)
Mumps (23)
Norovirus (23)
Foot and Mouth (21)
Malaria (21)
HIV/AIDS (19)
Diarrhea (18)
Gastroenteritis (18)
Poisoning (18)
Lassa Fever (17)
Whooping Cough (17)
Anthrax (16)
Polio (16)
Listeriosis (14)
Chicken Pox (12)
Undiagnosed (12)
Chronic/Non-Infectious Disease (11)
E. coli (11)
Environmental (10)
Ebola (9)
Encephalitis (9)
Pests (9)
Typhoid (9)
Algae (8)
Yellow Fever (8)
C. difficile (7)
Enterovirus (7)
Plague (7)
CJD (6)
Classical Swine Fever (6)
Fever (6)
P. aeruginosa (6)
African Swine Fever (5)
Chikungunya (5)
Pneumonia (5)
Respiratory Illness (5)
Scabies (5)
Vaccine Complication (5)
Brucellosis (4)
Hantavirus (4)
Hospital-Related Infection (4)
MRSA (4)
Parvovirus (4)
Q Fever (4)
Trichinosis (4)
Bluetongue (3)
Cryptosporidium (3)
Monkeypox (3)
Shigellosis (3)
Strangles (3)
Botulism (2)
Chronic Wasting Disease (2)
Conjunctivitis (2)
Dysentery (2)
Equine Infectious Anemia (2)
Equine Influenza (2)
HPV (2)
Legionnaires' (2)
Leishmaniasis (2)
Newcastle Disease (2)
Rotavirus (2)
Rubella (2)
Staph (2)
Syphilis (2)
Tick-borne disease (2)
Trypanosomiasis (2)
West Nile Virus (2)
Adenovirus (1)
African Horse Sickness (1)
Blue Ear (1)
BSE (1)
Chagas (1)
Cold (1)
Conflict (1)
Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (1)
Diphyllobothriasis (1)
Fascioliasis (1)
H. influenzae (1)
Herpes (1)
Japanese Encephalitis (1)
Leptospirosis (1)
Lumpy Skin Disease (1)
Mucormycosis (1)
Peste des petits ruminants (1)
Rash (1)
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (1)
Rift Valley Fever (1)
Schistosomiasis (1)
Typhus (1)
Waterborne Illness (1)
White nose syndrome (1)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Yes I should have worded that more correctly. I was referring to the Garden of Eden Serpent. Not all snakes.

The mark is so controversial to some. Most will get in line to get it.

Some will even doubt their faith, for several reasons and take this mark.

I will be called something wonderful. Extremely deceptive. Like it says “Those who have an ear let him hear”!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You never Seize to amaze me Bombeni.

I think you got the pestilence thing right. Wow! We make a good team!

That avatar of yours cracks me up every time I see it. Your doggy looks so happy! and Interested!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

It’s funny you found these.

Peste des petits ruminants, White nose syndrome, Lumpy Skin Disease, African Horse Sickness, Blue Ear, Strangles, Monkeypox, Classical Swine Fever and Blue tongue.

These are my favorites.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh thanks, that's Gizmo and he is mostly only interested in eating and sleeping, he's about 15 years old. His eyes don't really look like that, they are a pretty, bright brown. But in the pic one of them looked that way because of the camera angle or something, then the nice person who made my avatar copied it so they would both look the same. I wish I could fix it where the bright brown eye was copied instead. Oh well, people are so used to it by now might as well leave it.

Yes I agree -- Team work! I have spent many lonely days at ats as the only Believer actively posting.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I like the doggy's eyes. It makes it look more mysterious. They may even resemble Alien eyes. It probably grabs some attention. Funny!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have just witnessed on CNN the creation of the NWO! It’s official! I am so mad. Did we have the right to VOTE. NO!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

ww what do ya mean you witnessed the creation of the NWO?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join