It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, I'm no mathematician and no wizard with numbers, so I'm going to have to pass on the one million dollar prize.

I do not think the RFID will be the literal mark of the beast, but rather just another tool in their efforts to enact total economic slavery on the everyone regardless of their religious or spiritual beliefs. I say this because I do not believe that there is or will be an anti-christ.

If anything, it is probably just a secular conspiracy enacted by ruthless people who know how religion can be used as a tool, and are using prophecy as a guide to advance their plans.

As for the new prophet, or messiah he will probably not in truth be a holy man. He will be a figurehead just like Jesus and Moses were. If you read other threads, there are those who claim he will be named Maitreya or somesuch, and that he will be an old-master reincarnated. Some also think he will be the one to usher in the NWO and others think he will herald the disclosure of ET intelligent life.

Personally, I believe none of this. I think he will be some charismatic stooge used to dupe us into accepting our new society.
I also do not believe in Satan, so I don't think this new prophet will be Lucifer in disguise.

There is a chance that some men wanted fame and fortune, even immortality by penning verses for the bible. Just look at modern day super-stars and celebrities and all their hangers-on, including the paparazzi. Some of the people who were eventually included in the bible could have been such people of their era. Greed is as old as man, after all.

About all the prophecies contained in the bible and other holy works, here's an idea: what if they are not prophecy about future events, but rather revelations about the past? History is cyclic and we seem to trod the same worn path like a horse with the blinders on.

I better quit now, I have lost focus and am starting to ramble

PS about the founding fathers and other great minds of the early republic, there are documents and letters where they express their true feelings on the matter of organized religion when they are not paying lip service. Even Einstein's private thoughts on the subject were later revealed to be different than what was previously thought.

Unless, of course those documents are false and hoaxes, in which case I stand corrected.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Thinkmore]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Thinkmore

Hi Thinkmore, It’s true that a new false God, not Messiah will usher in the NWO.

When you say our new society do you accept this. I personally am Patriotic. I am fond of our Constitution and bill of rights.

I don’t think this global governance will be in the best interest of the people.

You are right about historic cycles, however this one differs to a great degree. We will lose out Freedoms. More regulation, more communist.

I know my forefather who fought and died for Freedom would be rolling in their graves to hear about this.

This is not an average business cycle either. Look at wall street. Things there will also be regulated.

Do you have that strong Patriot feeing?? You are also right about the Alien theory. There have been more recent UFO sighting, by Presidents, credible people and others, however the Bible says when the time draws near will be see an increase of these unexplained siting.

There are several other prophecies that are not manmade.

You mention organized religion. I agree the word Religion causes trouble. It is not religion that matters, rather a one on one with God.

To many branched off and went their separate ways.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I'm looking for all those Patriots. Stand up for our Freedom. A NWO is not in our best interest!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

I want people to understand that this NWO is not a good thing. Thanks.

So many others have threads welcoming the NWO or saying Communism is the only way to go.

It's amazing! I dont understand where their patriotism has gone, or in fact if the ever had it to begin with?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Hi, I dont mean to but in but I agree. So many will be decieved. Many know the truth and are rebellious about it.

This country was founded on God. The seperation came later.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

. . .

So many others have threads welcoming the NWO or saying Communism is the only way to go.

It's amazing! I dont understand where their patriotism has gone, or in fact if the ever had it to begin with?

. . .

A couple of things here.

First, there is a lack of patriotism due to selfishness. These days, society is all about me, me, me. It does not matter that our economy is crap. As long as I don't miss the next episode of American Idol or Dancing With the Stars. It does not matter that our rights are being taken away . . . as long as I got my 65" plasma TV, and can go to McDonald's any time I please. We have turned from selfless to selfish.

Think about this one. how do you boil a frog? You do not tos the frog into boiling water. It will jump right out. You put the frog into regular water and ever so slowly raise the heat. The government(s) have been turning up the heat slowly, by taking away our rights one little piece at a time for the sake of the children, the environment, the minorities, etc. Because it has been done slowly, we do not complain about it like we would if it were taken all at once . . .just as the frog does not jump out of the pot while slowly being cooked.

Add our selfishness to the slow cooking away of our rights, and you have the sheeple of today.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Ive asked myself if these NWO welcomers and communist seekers have ever served in the military.

My conclusion would be NO. Ive been to several thread searching for a Patriot. One that will stand up for their Freedoms. These negative threads seem to get lots of flags.

People truly agree and a large majority. I wonder “Do they like their flag?” Bill of rights and Constitution? These will be lost in a global governance.

Your right about the slowly boiling frog theory. That’s funny but true!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Check out this thread about here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also this one (you have to read all to find the Patriots): www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There are many Patriots that would rather die on their feet than bow as slaves, I’m one of them.

Read this too: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Long Live Our Republic!

[edit on 4/7/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I was shocked and read that communism thread the other day when it first came out. I was shocked at how many people agreed!

I'll bet not one of them ever served their Country.

Words can not decsribe what I thought. I'll tell you our forefathers would be rollingin their graves if they read something like that.

You are a PATRIOT yeah! I read your article, very good!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The NWO doesn't have to be a bad thing, neither does global government.
BUT... under the current "leaders", the old banking, merchant and noble families of the Old World it will be worldwide economic slavery.

They play the economic game like some people play MMORPGs online. The rest of us are just there to be farmed for our wealth.

A global government could work, but it would have to be run by the people. And corruption would have to be stamped out for it to work. But that will sadly never happen, because there will always be greed and a lust for power in the hearts of men and women.

Communism is not inherently evil, nor is it an attack on personal freedoms. If it was implemented properly, and people weren't so corrupt it could work as a system. We are just too greedy, selfish and corrupt as a species right now for it to be anything but a pipe-dream.

Capitalism isn't something we should be so quick to defend. It is a system, and like any system, it has its flaws. The main problem with Capitalism is that it needs to be regulated. If it isn't, then widespread corruption and imbalance occurs, and we get the mess we are in right now.

You can't honestly believe all the captains of industry when they tell us that they had the business acumen to earn a profit in the tens of billions of dollars and in some cases, trillions over the past two decades, but they couldn't see the negative consequences of de-regulating the markets?

Capitalism works off of greed. In the west, we are greedy, selfish and have such a huge sense of entitlement that we willingly submit ourselves to a system that is prone to corruption in the hopes of making it rich.

As it stands right now, Capitalism is willing slavery. Most of the wealth goes to the super rich and we fight like dogs over the scraps. We are brainwashed into hating other economic systems because if we ever open our eyes, we will see that we have been literally farmed like cattle for our wealth for the past hundred years.

Do not equate Patriotism with Capitalism. That is what they want you to do. They need you to be willing slaves.

If you have ever seen the movie The Matrix, it is analogy for the Super-elite and the corporate world, and how they have taken control of humanity. It was not a movie about us living in a computer simulation or false reality, but a reflection of the way we are slaves to the system.
At least that's how I see it.

We need to join together to tear down our current economic system, and replace it with a system that has checks and balances in place so we do not trod down the same path again.

That will not happen because we are too scared of change, people are too comfortable with the way things are, and many of us equate capitalism with freedom. Which is a damned shame.

We have enough wealth in the west to eradicate poverty, disease and global hunger. But the powers-that-be have us convinced that in order to do so we will have to give up our freedom and our hard earned money.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't believe the one world government described in the bible is the same as the NWO.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thinkmore

It’s more about Patriotism VS Communism. Greed is blind.

We all thought homes would continue to rise in value banks would continue to be prosperous.

No one would have imagined Lehman would fail! Concrete sound companies.

We were trained to spend, spend, spend, To keep up with the Jones, live beyond are means.

A few smart ones saw this coming.. I pulled all my money out of the stock market in October 2007, transferred to Vanguard. Who would expect Vanguard to drop below a buck? Then off to the treasuries bubble.

The bank of mattress is my bank of choice. I guess Ive heard too many horror stories from my grandparents about the Great Depression. Most think their money is safely insured by FDIC.

They had to hit up the feds for a loan. If all the banks failed today FDIC could not cover it. One of my favorite financial advisors Nouriel Roubini saw this coming, warned people and was laughed off TV.

Yes there are flaws in the capitalist society. This is the only time I believe history would eventually correct itself. Not anymore. Now that the Feds are bailing everyone out that aren’t allowed to fail, to weed out the bad companies so the smart money can step in and take over, as in most normal business cycles.

My forefathers fought and died for this Freedom. I will defend it at any cost! Not all capitalists work off of greed.

Greenspan was on to it but was afraid to step in. We were all living a good and prosperous life. That was a terrible mistake. If stopped back then it wouldn’t have got out of hand.

The Chinese are not capitalists yet they continued to enjoy the wealth and greed. This is Global. Not just a capitalist issue, as they want you to think.

During this NWO transition all Hell will break lose. Bank closures, people in panic, store shelves being emptied, martial law.

People will eventually revolt. I expect 2010 to be like no year we have ever experienced.

So you think this NWO will stop all the capitalist slaves? Perhaps be transferred to Global slaves?

Are you a willing slave? I’m not, regardless of what they want.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hopefully this puts the debate to rest.

Peoples of ancient languages such as those used to write the Bible (Hebrew and Greek) also used the letters of their alphabets as numbers. Gematria is a system for calculating the numerical values of letters, words, and phrases of these duel purpose alphabets. An English Gematria system has been developed based on the very ancient Sumerian alpha/numberic system which used 6 as its base. By using the English alphabet and increasing the value of each letter by 6, we have a similar system as the ancient Sumerian civilization's system. This English Gematria is a strong evidence that backs up established Biblical doctrine, and helps us gain insight into Bible interpretations by looking for words and phrases with the same values.

FALLING AWAY = 666 (2 Thess 2:3)

OTHER GODS = 666 (Deut 5:7-9)

AMERICAS SIN= 666

US OF AMERICA= 666

DIGITAL ID CHIP = 666

CRYSTAL ID = 666

MONDEX CHIP = 666

VERISHIELD = 666

AI SYSTEM = 666 (Artificial Intelligence or AI. Rev 13:14-15: "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth ... saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast .... And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.")

BIO-IMPLANT = 666 (Rev 13:16: "... he causeth all ... to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads.")

THE HAND OR HEAD = 666 (Rev 13:16: "... he causeth all ... to receive a mark in their RIGHT HAND, or in their FOREHEADS.")

THE HAND OR HEAD = 666 (Rev 13:16: "... he causeth all ... to receive a mark in their RIGHT HAND, or in their FOREHEADS.")

NWO DRAGON = 666 (Rev 13:4)

PART IRON = 666 (Dan 2:41-42)

SECOND ROME = 666 (Dan 7:7-8, 19-26)

AAA BUSINESS = 666 (A is the letter for 6, so AAA is 666. In corporate business AAA is the best credit rating. In computer security, AAA stands for Authentication, Authorization & Accounting.)

SKULL - BONE = 666 (Lk 8:17)

ONE POWER = 666 (Dan 11:38-39)

EARTH SLAVE = 666 (Rev 3:10, 6:10, 8:13, 11:10, 12:12, 13:8, 12, 14, 14:6, 17:8)

PAY TAXES = 666

S S NUMBER = 666

ONE WORLD AD = 666

ONE E-WORLD = 666

DOUBLESPEAK = 666 (Words that are constructed for political purposes, and designed to obscure their plain meaning. Daniel 11:21, 32)

SLAUGHTER = 666 (Rev 11:18)

A PERDITION = 666 (2 Pet 3:7; Rev 17:8)

NEW YORK = 666 (Rev 18)

NOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!

ENGLISH GEMATRIA = 888

SCRIPTURES = 888

GOD'S PERFECT BIBLE = 888 (Jam 1:25; Ps 19:7)

LAW OF LIBERTY = 888 (Jam 1:25, 2:12)

GOD'S WORD: KJV = 888 (Ps 12:6-7)

THE SWORD LAW = 888 (Heb 4:12; Eph 6:17)

THE LIVE WATER = 888 (Eph 5:26; John 3:5, 4:10, 13:3-11, 17:17; Isa 55:10-11)

THE TRINITY = 888 (1 Jn 5:7)

MESSIAH JESUS = 888 (The Lord is 888)

THE KING JESUS = 888 (1 Tim 6:15; Rev 17:14, 19:16)

THE LION OF JUDAH = 888 (Rev 5:5)

MORNING STAR = 888 (Rev 22:16)

DIVINE PRESENCE = 888

OMNIPRESENT = 888

KING OF THE SABBATH = 888 (Matt 12:8)

BIBLICAL PROPHET = 888 (Deut 18:15; Acts 3:19-23)

COMING TRUTH = 888 (Jn 14:1-6)

FINISHED CROSS = 888 (Jn 19:30)

SAVED IN JESUS = 888 (2 Tim 1:9)

SPIRIT BIRTH = 888 (Jn 3:5-8; Rev 21:6, 22:17)

WASHING WATER = 888 (Jn 3:5, 4:10; Eph 5:26; Titus 3:5; 1 Jn 5:6-8; Rev 21:6, 22:17)

JESUS' CHURCH AGE = 888 (Rev 2 & 3)

THE HOUSE OF GOD = 888 (1 Tim 3:15)

So there that is.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Wow, Thank you. You are well educated in Biblical numbers. I actually saved your work.

Do you have a list for 777? I was alarmed on September 15th when Lehman Brothers failed and the DOW dropped 777.

I know this number also represents God or is considered Gods number.

Thanks again. WOW

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The number 777 is representative of man over divinity and is not seven seven seven but, seven hundred and seventy seven. You can relate it to slot machines and gambling or to mortality over immortality. I suspect the number system of Gematria may one day be exploited by the Beast when one of the people use this to expose his identity when he is revealed. He might add 1 to the increment and thus everything to do with sin, false doctrines, abominations, lusts, other gods, and such would equal 777 and not 666. 666 is representative of the things listed before, and is the number of the Beast. His false doctrine will be along the lines of these things. You could easily calculate the name of the Beast from this. Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden come out to 660 or 662. Close but no cigar. Certain topics and related words come out to equal numbers as well. HOLY BIBLE and BIBLE CODE come out to 594. Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus) is represented by 444 and 888. Lucifer comes out to 444 since when Satan was cast out by God he lost the position and title of Lucifer, Son of the Morning and Angel of Light. Thus when Yeshua came in the flesh he took that title from him when he ascended to heaven. Lucifer became Satan the Adversary or the Devil. Satan comes out to 222 because he's half the angel he was; obviously when he became a fallen angel. These numbers are not Satan's numerology occult practice, but are designed by God to be used to reveal the Beast, which if you do a little research you can know in advance. It might be like the opposite pure side of numerology in a sense. These words like TERMINAL(Computer terminals could be used to worship the Beast) and GENETICIST come out to 666 because they represent mans constant struggle to break the barrier between God and man, thus binding man to his weakness in this representation. These things should not replace the Written Word, but supplement the fact that it is of Divine authorship.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes the only way to prove God exists lies in the hands of the individual themselves.

I often wonder if God will forgive some athiests for outright, blatant blasphemy.

I think there are some unforgivable sins.

I'm one of those people but now I'm teaching the ones who tried to tell me before. Christianity is not boring or wrong simply because it has moral values, and The Word is a great work of art by the Divine. The Bible itself written in the way it is only shows that God chose exactly what word to put where. I think you might find the Bible Code phenomena interesting with all its more recent developments that might even have the skeptics baffled as to what they think about the Holy Bible and the Ten Commandments.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lastxdance

Thanks. It will take me a while to interperate all these numbers but I get where youre coming from.

I think Bible codes are very interesting. Weve been seeking the hidden answers for centuries.

Very cool!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the only thing i can't grasp is why anyone would take the chip in their forehead. that just seems so wierd. i can understand having one in your hand.. but forehead? doesn't make sense yet to me. people use credit cards to swipe in the little machines.. i can imagine someone running their hand over a scanner.. but what are you going to bend over and swipe your forehead? just seems you would have to be loony to take a chip straight to your forehead like you are the terminator or something. I guess we'll see in due time

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm06002
the only thing i can't grasp is why anyone would take the chip in their forehead. that just seems so wierd. i can understand having one in your hand.. but forehead? doesn't make sense yet to me. people use credit cards to swipe in the little machines.. i can imagine someone running their hand over a scanner.. but what are you going to bend over and swipe your forehead? just seems you would have to be loony to take a chip straight to your forehead like you are the terminator or something. I guess we'll see in due time

When the Apostle John wrote down the visions given to him, I think he probably had to struggle with things seen from the present technological age. He probably could not even fathom what a lot of it meant, he was simply obedient to God and wrote what he saw. When he talks of a mark in the hand or forehead being required to buy or sell, maybe the forehead part involved the eye being scanned, not the forehead. It was probably easier for him to relate to a scanner moving over a "mark on the forehead" rather than the scanner simply moving over the eyes.

London : Frequent travellers to Britain can now benefit from a faster, simpler way to pass through immigration control at Heathrow, thanks to new biometric technology that uses an eye-scan for identification.

source: www.whereincity.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
^^ that is a good explanation and probable possibility. thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join