It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR Unveils Global Governance Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

CFR Unveils Global Governance Agenda

www.blacklistednews.com

The Council on Foreign Relations, often described as the "real state department", has launched an initiative to promote and implement a system of effective world governance.

The program, titled "The International Institutions and Global Governance Program," utilizes the resources of the "...David Rockefeller Studies Program to assess existing regional and global governance mechanisms..." The initial funding for the program came with a $6 million grant from the Robina Foundation, which claims that the grant is "...one of the largest operating grants ever received in Council history."

The IIGG program, launched on May 1st, 2008, is the latest manifestation of an agenda that has existed since and before the founding of the Council on Foreign Relations. Former CFR member, Rear Admiral Chester Ward, stated regarding the group,

"The most powerful clique in these elitist groups have one objective in common - they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the United States. A second clique of international members in the CFR comprises the Wall Street international bankers and their key agents. Primarily, they want the world banking monopoly from whatever power ends up in the control of global government."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We all know it's coming, it just appears to be a matter of time.

Some would see a one world government as a good thing, however, many see it as a bad idea which will simply concentrate more power than ever before into a few individuals, with little or no accountability.

IMO, therein lies the problem - accountability.

We cannot even hold our national politicians accountable for what they do IN OUR NAMES, so how on earth is there ever going to be any semblance of accountability in a one world government?

We've seen the EU become a bloated corrupt mess, and that is on a much smaller scale - but is still cited as an example in the article.

All I can say is that they are using the EU as a good example, then we should be very scared indeed of a single world government.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Great OP Budski! Starred and Flagged!

Most people seem completely oblivious to the dangers of the organization, the CFR, and it's peer groups around the world. They seem utterly unwilling to accept the disingenuous nature of their raison d'etre.

It is clear that such cadres of elitists and celebrities have no popular mandate, and their agenda is steeped in institutionalized secrecy.

Yet at least here in America, we do not even question our publicly paid servants participation in, and espousal of the CFR agenda within public policy.

Rockefeller thanked the press for keeping their secrets while they carried out their plans. Doesn't that just reek of corruption right there?

I thought London was home to a similar 'club.' Or is the US blessed with the only organization openly dedicated to destroying the sovereignty of its' host nation?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Rockefeller thanked the press for keeping their secrets while they carried out their plans. Doesn't that just reek of corruption right there? I thought London was home to a similar 'club.' Or is the US blessed with the only organization openly dedicated to destroying the sovereignty of its' host nation?

no, the soviet union had similiar structures that destroyed its sovereignity

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yes, we have another Blair "invention" called the Foreign Policy Centre whose stated aims include:

The Foreign Policy Centre is a leading foreign affairs think tank that was launched in 1998 under the patronage of the former British Prime Minister Tony Blair to develop a vision of a fair and rule-based world order. Through our research, publications and events, the Centre aims to develop innovative policy ideas which promote:

* Effective multilateral solutions to global problems
* Democratic and well-governed states as the foundation of order and development
* Partnerships with the private sector to deliver public goods
* Support for progressive policy through effective public diplomacy
* Inclusive definitions of citizenship to underpin internationalist policies.

Source

Implemented by Blair not long after he had been "interviewed" by the Bilderbergers.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

What IS it with these people?

I can't really imagine that every nation on earth is going to fall for this agenda. Yet, there it is, right before our eyes...,

And every day we seem to come closer and closer to criminalizing dissent.

It's like the government 'owns' the people, who are less than chattel, and as property, cannot have a voice in the matter.

I can't imagine, other than being born to nobility and or obscene wealth, how anyone can simply 'go along' with the trend willingly.

It's like a huge piece of the puzzle is missing....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by budski

What IS it with these people?

I can't really imagine that every nation on earth is going to fall for this agenda. Yet, there it is, right before our eyes...,

They don't all have to.

Once "they" control currencies, they will have the power to make or break any country which doesn't fall into line.

They'll gobble up the little country's first, and then bide their time waiting to get the big boys.

It's already started, and I don't think the process can be reversed.

There some who see the current global finance crisis as a plot to further global governance, and they may have a point - we have heard an awful lot more about it in MSM since the crisis started.

Conditioning us for acceptance?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
More on this from the man who appears to be one of the chief architects.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Having appealed to those who worship money, he now appeals to those who worship something he has no interest in.

After Alistair Campbells famous "we don't do god" quote, it now appears that they do - as long as it suits their agenda...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Jeeeze Budski .. you hit the motherload with this one!

Brown embodies EVERYTHING that we know is coming.
Obama's administration is full of CFR/Bildebergers.
These guys don't even bother to hide their nefarious agenda anymore.
They are emboldened. Fearless.
And yet they are welcomed in with vast crowds shouting for them.
Our countries are committing suicide ... with slogans and cheers.

For you budski - good find.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It's just a shame more people aren't reading/educating about this.

The powers that are putting this in place are hiding behind faceless beaurocrats, who are unelected and unaccountable such as those who REALLY run the EU (forget MEPs, they have little or no power)

These "think tanks" and in the UK, quango's were set up with the express goal of conditioning the world and the major populations/powers to accept NWO and the bilderberg/rothschild plan.

I am still of the opinion that the current financial "crisis" was engineered with the purpose of controlling the flow of currency in order to bring about a single global currency.

Once that is in place, everything else follows.

edit to add:
It may be argued that the UK is the experimental ground where these "idea's" will be tested, including the different forms of surveillance and control.

[edit on 1/4/2009 by budski]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
An excert from the Global Governance PDF

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has launched a comprehensive five-year program on international institutions and global governance. The purpose of this cross-cutting initiative is to explore the institutional requirements for world order in the twenty-first century. The undertaking recognizes that the architecture of global governance—largely reflecting the world as it existed in 1945—has not kept pace with fundamental changes in the international system, including but not limited to globalization.

and

The creation of new frameworks for global governance will be a defining challenge for the twenty-first century world, and the attitude of the United States will be among the most important factors in determining the shape and stability of the world order that results from these efforts.

I would urge everyone to read this document - it's a clear indicator of where we are heading.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Max Said "I can't Imagine"

Let's see if I can make a valid analogy.

Since I was a kid my Mom has always asked her Republican Friends "Why do you vote republican, when you're not a part of the upper class?"

Their Most Common Response "Because I want the advantages to still be there When I get rich"

I think if you take out the politics aspect of it, and just look at the statement it gives you a fairly clear answer.

People back these kind of Ideas because they want the Advantages of being rich When (If ever) they do achieve the funds that would be required to be considered elite. Basically most people are to busy dreaming of their own success to see the possibility of it being slowly taken from them.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
An excert from the Global Governance PDF

The creation of new frameworks for global governance will be a defining challenge for the twenty-first century world, and the attitude of the United States will be among the most important factors in determining the shape and stability of the world order that results from these efforts.

I would urge everyone to read this document - it's a clear indicator of where we are heading.

To my sensibility, these 'new' frameworks will be based on whom controls the world's purse strings...

this overview of the Bank-of-International -Settlements may well be the new Supra-government-Group that the CFR envisions...

About the Basel Committee

The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision provides a forum for regular cooperation on banking supervisory matters. Its objective is to enhance understanding of key supervisory issues and improve the quality of banking supervision worldwide. [...]

The Committee's members come from Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States. The present Chairman of the Committee is Mr Nout Wellink, President of the Netherlands Bank.

The Committee encourages contacts and cooperation among its members and other banking supervisory authorities.
It circulates to supervisors throughout the world both published and unpublished papers providing guidance on banking supervisory matters. Contacts have been further strengthened by an International Conference of Banking Supervisors (ICBS) which takes place every two years.

The Committee's Secretariat is located at the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, [...]

www.bis.org...

if one clicks the bis.org link, one will find a number of interesting Groups and sub-Groups, (usually headed by a UK or US position head)

"" Main Expert Sub-Committees

The Committee's work is organised under four main sub-committees (organisation chart):

The Standards Implementation Group
The Policy Development Group
The Accounting Task Force
The International Liaison Group
More information on each sub-committee is provided below.

""

The framework is in place, so that a more authorative
'global planning group'
might be revealed after the G-20 Summit adjourns (so the protestors in London don't go completely riotious)

this new agency, will be responsible for an exit from the global banking
toxic asset creation and marketing mess, should be on equal parity with the BIS & IMF

BIS=IMF = [a new entity will emerge]: aka, GlobalSupervisoryGroup:
[[~(snip from BIS.Org)~

The Working Group on Liquidity serves as a forum for information exchange on national approaches to liquidity risk regulation and supervision. In September 2008, the Working Group issued Principles for Sound Liquidity Risk Management and Supervision, the global standards for liquidity risk management and supervision.
The Working Group is also examining the scope for additional steps to promote more robust and internationally consistent liquidity approaches for cross-border banks.
The group is co-chaired by Mr Nigel Jenkinson, Executive Director for Financial Stability at the Bank of England, and
Mr Marc Saidenberg, Senior Vice President in the Banking Supervision Group of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, United States
~]]

Emphasis mine, We'll see
Thanks,

[edit on 1-4-2009 by St Udio]

[edit on 1-4-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I am still of the opinion that the current financial "crisis" was engineered with the purpose of controlling the flow of currency in order to bring about a single global currency.

I wrote this piece on that subject for a friend's blog.

Tin Hats or Traitors - You decide

The United States is struggling under massive debt, a financial crisis and soaring unemployment. Could the banking/mortgage crash actually have been planned... are the Tin Foil Hats correct? YOU decide.

Since the 1970's we have had increasing regulations that make it more and more difficult for a small business to even get off the ground. OSHA, EPA, Equal Rights, complex tax laws, while small and medium businesses flounder under the red tape, Mega corporations pull up stakes and move to countries with a green light to pollute and exploit workers at slave wages. Unfortunately the Mega Corporations had a problem called National Borders, with pesky problems like tariffs and quarantine. To get around these problems they come up with “Free Trade” NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) in 1994 and WTO (World Trade Organization) in 1995. Included for the first time was Agriculture in the Agreement on Agriculture (AoA), written by Dan Amstutz former VP of Cargill. Why Agriculture? Because the IMF and World Bank SAP programs had successfully helped the Mega Corporations to set up large plantations in third world countries.

In Sept. 14, 1994 David Rockefeller, speaking at the UN Business Council

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

Thats the Rockefeller of International banking, and Standard Oil fame who has controlling interest in not one but four international Oil Companies. Rockefeller who has hosted luncheons at the family's Westchester estate for the world's finance ministers and central bank governors, following the annual Washington meetings of the World Bank and IMF. Rockefeller whose Chase Bank served as training grounds for three World Bank presidents, John J. McCloy, Eugene Black and George Woods.

What “ major crisis could he be talking about? Skipping ahead to the present we find stories of “JP Morgan Chase to become Megabank” and “Analysts say JP Morgan Chase (the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds) will emerge from the bank collapse as the big winner” We also find Monsanto reported record earnings in 2008. The rest of the Ag Corporations are privately owned so no reports are available. Gee what a coincidence! The oil companies, the Ag companies and JP Morgan Chase all come up winners while the peons in the USA lose there jobs, their homes and now food costs and taxes are poised to soar thanks to the new laws.

What new laws you ask? Well in 2008 US Ag exports alone were a record $114 billion and the Mega- corporations do not want independents here or abroad any slice of that. The red tape legislated in the last century that got rid of competition worked so well it is now being used here and abroad on farmers. In the EU it has successfully rid the Mega-corporations of millions of farmers. In India it is reported a farmer is committing suicide every 32 minutes. Now Congress is rushing through several bills to bring the same horror to the USA. They are called Food Safety Bills but actually are sponsored by the likes of Monsanto. Look behind one of the sponsors, Congresswoman DeLauro and what do you find? Her husband, Stanley Greenberg pollster, strategist and master manipulator of the public. Greenberg of Greenberg Carville Shrum who directed Campaigns in 60 countries (including Tony Blair's in the UK) and was responsible for the Bolivia fiasco. Stan Greenberg “...specializes in research on globalization, international trade...Another coincidence perhaps?

And Last we have the 2002 Rockefeller autobiography “Memoirs” where on page 405," Mr. Rockefeller writes:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as “internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world ... If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

So are they traitors or are we Tin Foil Hats. You Choose.

David Rockefeller praised the major media for their complicity in helping to facilitate the globalist agenda by saying,

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. . . . It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

"Once the ruling members of the CFR shadow government have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of (the) CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition." - Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

“The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.” Rockefeller speaking at the Bilderberger meeting in June 1991 in Baden Baden

References:
Rothschild, Morgan, Rockefeller and Chase bank are the big winners after the bank collapse Source

Chase bank/World Bank connections Source

Wall Street Monsters & Meat...(YOU) Source

J.P. Morgan Chase buyout of Bear Stearns – A Trillionaires Delight Source

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Really good post!

I look forwards to reading the info you presented - in fact anyone who regards this as a conspiracy should do the same

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Very nicely done! Star for you!

Reading a post like this, and the accompanying information is on my - "You gotta see this!" list.

new topics

top topics

join