It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens War Against Japan Over Missile

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Pure numbers no longer apply to modern warfare. A well trained army with advanced technology, strategy and tactics is a huge advantage over a military force many times its size.

How modern is NK's military? FAS : North Korea

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sky News just said NK launched the rocket.

Links to come.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Hey vkey,
What part of Japan? My son is scheduled to go there this may, I wonder now if it will be safe.

What do you think? Though I agree to a point, I am glad Japan has the courage to stop a known threat. Our President would not do it, in fact he seems to be tearing us down in Europe right now.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by chips

No launch yet.

Tokyo - North Korea has not gone ahead with a planned rocket launch yet, the Japanese government said Saturday, correcting earlier reports of a launch.

Initial information about a launch had proved erroneous, Japan's NHK television said, quoting government sources.

Japan retracted the warning about five minutes after it initially sent out the news at 12:16 (0316 GMT). Experts estimate that it takes about eight minutes for the rocket to reach Japan after being launched from the launch site at Musudan-ri in North Korea's north-east.

The Defense Ministry interpreted 'some kind of path' over the Sea of Japan as a rocket launch and passed the message along, the government said.

What the radar systems actually detected has not been identfied, the Kyodo News Agency reported.

The government said the error was created in its Em-Net information-conveying system.

Source: www.monstersandcritics.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join