It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations & US Fighter Scrammble in CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Fairly new to this site. Very informative. While I work on my first official posting to this site I saw this article today about recent cow mutliations on Steve Quayles site-along with this other heading indiacting 3 US Fighters scrambled to intercept UFO in California. The first link is for the cow surgeries-(close in time to the ones in Colorado-if I am not mistaken).

The 2nd link, about the fighters won't donw load for me but I put the site in case anyone out there knows and can show this story from a paper called the Examiner (I assume in CA).

1: www.chieftain.com...

Three F18s Scramble to Intercept Calif. UFO
www.examiner.com

Additional source 3-29-09: www.godlikeproductions.com...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by anon72]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The cattle mutilations are done by a race of humans that abduct us and use the bovine dna to enable the implant process.

Google human bovine molecular dna compatability.

Somewhere in there you will find out that human nasal tissue is the cutting edge study in compatability studies.I was given a nasal implant.

There is a lot of information that ties in with the mutilations and abductions.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Sorry, i find this very disturbing...and right on the first reply. If you want to discuss things properly, prove your claims.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Float,go to the thread "Canadians abducted by humans in blue jumpsuits sound off"

After you have read the thread if you dont understand then u2u me,I will explain anything you arent able to understand.

I agree it is disturbing especially once you start to use your computer to verify the technical aspects of it all.If you really want to be freaked out get this,THE CUTTING EDGE RESEARCH BEING DONE IN THE FIELD IS BEING DONE BY SOMEONE I GREW UP WITH ,AND SEVERAL WELL KNOWN INVESTIGATORS ARE ALSO PEOPLE I GREW UP WITH.

There were cattle mutilations in our area when I was abducted.

Do a simple search of cattle mutilation cases then look within a 100 square kilometer area for families that have children who are about SEVEN YEARS OLD,then look for people who claim sightings,then look for children that age that have SERIOUS NOCTURNAL NOSEBLEEDS.

You will inevitably find what I found.

The frequency and the spread around the world that we can now track via the internet is ABSOLUTELY UNDENIABLE.When we were all left out of the information freeway we didnt have the ability to see the evidence for what it is ,we were controlled by the MEDIA AND WHAT THEY CHOSE TO FEED US NOW WE CAN EAT WHAT WE WANT FROM THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE.

The new reality we live in is so profound and progressing at lightening speed ,average people dont even realise yet what is happening or how to handle a resource so huge and life altering as the free knowledge UNCENSORED KNOWLEDGE that the internet provides,even the governments cant control it they can only jump on the train and try to influence as many popular sites as they can.

All the information truly is out there for the taking but it is the sharing of this information with our friends,families,and aquaintences that WILL TRULY FORCE DISCLOSURE BY OUR GOVERNMENTS AND THE CEASING OF ABDUCTIONS.

Then we can talk about reparations for all the abductees that werent protected by their own governments who were complicit regarding the abductions.Personally I'll settle for ten million donated to humanity in the form of as many COMMUNITY INTERNET STATIONS THROUGHOUT THE THIRD WORLD AND CONFLICTING NATIONS AS 10 MILLION CAN BUY.

You see ,humans need to see an actual vision of the reality that is unfolding for others around them to be able to develop humanitarian concern for their brothers and sisters. If we educate people in the present tense and time about the reality that is theirs to CHOOSE IF THEY WANT THEN THEY WILL FOLLOW THEIR NATURAL INSTINCTS AND SEEK THE MOST MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL CO-OPERATIVE PROGRESSIVE REALITY POSSIBLE.

Women are the answer simply because they are the fabric of our species and they have the ability to decide humanities future thriugh the natural control they exert over the men in their lives through love and intimacy.If a mothers children are starving and they have no future she will be in despair,if she is in despair then her emotions will be filtered through to her mate as NEEDS, when her mate cannot provide for or pacify those needs HE IS IMMEDIATELY UNDER TREMENDOUS EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL STRESS WHICH HE WILL GO TO ANY EXTREME UP TO AND INCLUDING DEATH TO RELIEVE THIS STRESS.So you see,each billion we spend that doesnt SPECIFICALLY HELP THE CHILDREN OF WARRING COUNTRIES IS ACTUALLY A STEP TOWARDS DEFEAT UNLESS YOUR ORIGINAL INTENTION WAS TO PUNISH AND STARVE TO DEATH SMALL CHILDREN AND INFANTS.

Education is they only path ,it must be immediate and absolutely planetwide.We are trying to feed bodies but we are killing the minds,if we feed both we will have partners not dependants.

Anyone out there with the knowledge please u2u me with information on how to start a site WHERE WE CAN HAVE A LIST OF EVERY HUMAN ALIVE IN EVERY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET,WE WANT TO SEE THEIR FACES AND HEAR THEIR VOICES,WE WANT TO FEEL THEIR LIVES,WE NEED THIS SO NONE OF US WILL EVER GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT WITHOUT THE REST OF US KNOWING ABOUT IT,

ONE VOICE ONE SONG ONE FUTURE.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think there are UFOs involved.

The UFOs have enough dangerous radiation effects to kill off most life forms.
Mostly UV radiation from something stronger than microwaves.

Perhaps the craft beams them and runs but soon the cattle dies.
Well its dead on the ground a day or two later from a damaged immune
system and died of pneumonia.

I would think they figured this out by now but there must be a new
wave of pilots in training.

Its picked up for autopsy to see the damage from the UV beaming
and dumped back where it started.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
TeslaandLyne,If you google "human bovine molecular dna compatability" you will have your answer,the bovine dna is used to enable implanting.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its always the utters and reproductive organs. No matter where the mutilation takes place it is always the exact same scenario. Strange indeed. I am especially intrigued by those that occur near heavily guarded military installations. I forget the name of the case, perhaps someone could fill me in, but I remember it being near a government facility and that they where baffled.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Human foreskin tissue has medical applications related to skin grafts.

The bovine tissue is used to facilitate implanting devices into us,and for doing nerve grafts.The nasal implant is designed to be ejected from the body when it is finished doing its job,so it is biological in nature,it somehow stimulates the pineal gland? or the hippocampus? I dont know what these things do,if one of these could possibly be related to keeping learning capacity wide open somehow or severely stimulating the learning urge then that is the purpose of the nasal implant.

This is why the cattle are used,dont you wonder why cattle are worshipped in India and other places?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
TeslaandLyne,If you google "human bovine molecular dna compatability" you will have your answer,the bovine dna is used to enable implanting.

And this is a human use or an ET use.
Sounds ET oriented.

But if there were no ETs the weapon would have to be tested
in secret.
If so then ET stories might be told to discourage the secret
being told.

Its no secret if you figure the Illuminati or secret government
is in control of the craft, the beam and the media.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The first one is in colorado a 1000 miles from ca, but very interesting none the less.

Some, but not all of the cattle mutilations are extra-ordinary.
Once when I was on vacation, we were in a very small town in a remote part of northen ca. There are old very large cattle ranches there and hardly anybody.
While chatting with an aquaintence, who had recently moved to the area, he told me that there had been a couple of incidents of CM in the area.
And that they had been going on since the late fourties, and that they see odd lights on occasion.
a few months later I saw the very same community on a program about CM.
When I was in college I used to subscribe to a couple of defense industry journals, there was an op-ed piece in one, about CM and how some cases were spec ops medical units developing man portable battle field surgical
lasers and advanced surgical techniques, particulary those involving black helicopters.
Another thought ive had, is that if you wanted to track the spread of radionucleides around the planet, you look for it in forageing animals.
The radio nucleides(fall out) are absorbed by plants as they grow and as the grazing animals eat the grasses they absorb the radioactive particles into thier tissue.

On the other thing, dont know what to think of the video

But on the 2nd I was going into work late and saw an odd light in the southern sky, i watched it till it dissapeared ( a few seconds), then went on to work.
a little about the odd light. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So on easter I was hanging out with the family, and related my story to my bro.
And he tells me he and a couple of friends saw a similar light moving rapidly across town around the same time. And a few minutes after it passed a pair of f-16s scrambled from the ANG base and took off in the direction that the light went.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by punkinworks]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

geez not another cow thread.

their not hard to breed obviously they wouldnt need to abduct our cars like chinese organ donor thieves. seriously didnt anyone ever think about that? i mean they ahve four stomachs and are docile i would think if aliens have super technology they could figure out how to raise livestock and basic animal husbandry techniques.

plus ever notice the parts removed are all soft tissue?

that is because soft tissue breaks down first and is attacked first.

the simplest answer is the best, i dont know why jets are scrambled but they better not be wasting my tax dollars on fuel to protect a couple of cows!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Punkinworks,I lived in a rural area where mutilations and my abductions occured and LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT EVERY SINGLE MUTILATION IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY AND SHAKES EVEN THE MOST STOUT RURAL FOLK.

There are no predators in nature that are able to inflict the injuries we see.
Our government is to inept and would have no need.So that leaves our implanting buddies who are accesing bovine DNA like you or I would a simple neede resource,FROM THE CLOSEST SPOT TO THEIR INTENDED TARGETS.

This is why it is seemingly random ,until you crossreference mutilations with abductions within a 100 mile radius.

And even then unless you understand the WHY AND THE WHO regarding the victims ,every single event will remain random to you.

You will be left chasing your tail constantly like our governments,trying to pick up scraps of tech or capture or kill other humans.

Why carry a lab when you dont need to?

And lets not be so confident that CATTLE WERENT ALSO GENETICLY ADJUSTED AT SOME POINT SINCE THEIR DOMESTICATION.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To get DNA the ET can get human DNA.
So why get bovine.

They can knock down a person or tractor beam any human
to get DNA. And implant the same day.

They can't test the death ray on humans now can they.
Constant adjustment on cattle makes a perfect ray some day.

It was Reich that had saucers over head and detected their
radiation giving him the run down feeling.
So one day he uncovered a saucer from behind a cloud,
this is caught on film, and the saucer crashed.
Everyone ran to the saucer as the camera fell to the ground.

The saucers can be in the skies night and day and you will
not detect them.
Fear of cattle mutilations is just side phenomena of Illuminati
testing of the Tesla technology which in present common use
is the Taser. Up the voltage to X-rays and you got saucers
and death rays and cattle keeling over for doctors to examine.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It is fairly common for abductions to be performed in a very HIDDEN manner,they are usually nocturnal,and stealth seems to be fairly important.

Why would you make two victims instead of only one when you have already done so many prior actions that limited the shock and damage to the initial subject?

Dont you see that by simply returning us at all we are being protected.These abductions are like commando raids so why do we look at this as anything but that??

Is this Germany using hidden tech being reborn or trying to steal current technology or something from us?

Did Adolph make a few friends during the war that we dont know about,who may have offered him asylum due to not really caring about the war one way or another?

Sorry for going so far off topic but blondes everywhere fits Hitlers aryan ideas,Germany did posess cutting edge rocket and other tech that was far ahead of the allies,it is recorded that Hitlers aides travelled the world in search of ancient artifacts,and it isnt that long ago that the war actually happened.

There are wars still being fought after one hundred years or more.

These are hit and run tactics like I said I was abducted by military people.They spoke english not german but so what?

Why the non-interference issues?Obviously there are laws and some way to enforce them or none of us would ever come home?

The use of a suitable substitute for seperate and compatible DNA that limits the effect of the event as far as contact with us makes sense wjen viewed alongside the other "rules"they seem to follow

My real question is this ,if my event was real like it was and other peoples storys are also true then we are in deep manure because mine was very friendly but a lot are not.

We cant deny the pieces that fit wether or not we can identify the sequence in which the events have occured.

So who cares why,the point is that bovine and human molecular dna is compatible and current research is centered on the viability of human nasal tissue as being the best area to use.

Who cares if I learned it in a dream if I can google it and you cant disprove it!Dont ask why but some of us just know.

Especially when someone tells you what to google you really have to actually do it to find your own path at your own speed.

You can argue all you want on this site,more than some others,but the TRUTH REMAINS THAT UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO DISPUTE UNIVERSITY TEXTBOOKS AND CUTTING EDGE RESEARCH YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN THIS ONE WEHTER IT FEELS GOOD TO YOU OR NOT.

One cannot ignore fact .
You cant cut off the arm to spite the hand.

Black is black and white is white,right?

It might be faster to learn how to talk to the cows and ask a couple of witnesses,eh?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
you know the F-18's is interesting. I actually researched a possible crash here in CA where we had a source indicate two F-18's were scrambled and actually shot the UFO down.

- olav

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why dont you check up on the human bovine molecular dna compatability on Google?Giggle,Giggle.

Its way more fun than the cf-18's.

new topics

top topics

join