It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic spells on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I find it fascinating that we cannot discuss the use of certain illegal substances, but there are links to demonic spells on ATS and the mods don't seem to be bothered by that.

While I understand the legal aspect re drugs, I don't understand the ethical aspect in allowing links to demonic literature. Is ATS biased?

What do you think?

N

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm a little puzzled by your post; what spells are we talking about? Do you literally mean that someone has posted a link to spells that claims to do harm? Or do you just mean that exposure to anything that could be called 'demonic'?

As for why that wouldn't be allowed and talking about drugs would be, is that internet censors, google, schools and otherwise, don't normally censor those topics, so therefore, traffic to ATS wouldn't be denied.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
I find it fascinating that we cannot discuss the use of certain illegal substances, but there are links to demonic spells on ATS and the mods don't seem to be bothered by that.

While I understand the legal aspect re drugs, I don't understand the ethical aspect in allowing links to demonic literature. Is ATS biased?

What do you think?

N

That's because demonic spells aren't illegal.

Teaching children to worship Satan is fun.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Are demonic spells, illegal?

That should answer your question!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Could you post some links about posts that have demonic spells??
thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've noticed a few odd chants and incantations posted in ATS threads in the past few days. I assume you're thread is a response to that.

Censoring these would mean that ATS was acknowledging a power to the spells. Most on ATS believe they are harmless, and I'm fairly certain the administration is also skeptical. If something is viewed as harmless, there is no reason to censor it. Drug discussion, on the other hand, affects the traffic flow to the site and often devolves into chatter that the admins do not like.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would stay away from all this if i was you, there are enough evil people in this world.

Once you open that door, you will never close it, it is too addictive, if you get me. Just do yourself a favour and stay away from all that stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What spells, what spells, I need to know, it's driving me crazy.

I know some ancient Sumerian spells, the Egyptians used spells, ancient israelite spells, I did research on spells, it is an interesting subject

[edit on 103131p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperplanes
I've noticed a few odd chants and incantations posted in ATS threads in the past few days. I assume you're thread is a response to that.

Censoring these would mean that ATS was acknowledging a power to the spells. Most on ATS believe they are harmless, and I'm fairly certain the administration is also skeptical. If something is viewed as harmless, there is no reason to censor it. Drug discussion, on the other hand, affects the traffic flow to the site and often devolves into chatter that the admins do not like.

I wonder if the OP is referring to this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The person in the post claims to open portals and gives a link to download the material to do so yourself. I have downloaded them and it doesnt seem demonic to me. They are spell books. I have read some of the spells and incantations and some can be bad I guess but it's all in how you use it or what you are looking for. I do agree that it's nothing to really worry about on here unlike the drug topics.
I did a search on here and found no topics pertaining to "demonic spells," so I am guessing the OP is referring to the link I posted.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Seriously what's with all the demon summoning threads?
I know the economy is bad but please don't start bringing demons into it.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Gosh .. I get involved with other things and totally miss the drama.
'ALL the demon summoning threads"??? Really?
Besides the one about opening portals? Gotta tell me ... where???

Originally posted by andy1033
Once you open that door, you will never close it,

I agree. Even if you want to close it ... 'they' won't let you.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Demons work for souls, which aren't really affected in value by inflation.

They are the key to our economic recovery.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe he is referring to the mighty of ALL spells used in the internet forums from time to time.

Do you want to know what it is?

Thread Necromancy

Rise!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I agree. Even if you want to close it ... 'they' won't let you.

What is with "they"?

Who is they, that eveyone is referring to?

Is they, your mind for believing in such?

I'm sorry bur What the freak is all they they, and whom crap on this site lately?

Can't anyone give a straight answer, or a backup for their statements anymore?

What the heck are you talking about? Does your reply, do anything to erase the topic you are addressing? As far as I can see, your just as confuzzled, and not giving anything that adds to to the topic, one way or another.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFanOriginally posted by SuperSlovak
Gosh .. I get involved with other things and totally miss the drama.

Yes, I see that often with you. What does your post have to do with this topic?

Do you believe in spells, or not?:

I see you avoid topics, with rhetoric, and not reallty anything to offer otherwise,.

I must say, I love your posts generally, but I am confused with this one, where are you going, and how was your post relevant?

What is your point, I just not may be understanding you. Please exlplain to me?\

edit for quote

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hell yeah! Where are the spells here on ATS ? I wanna see 'em!

I am gonna listen to some OZZY and wait to see them posted....

MR CROWLEEEEE!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by Nichiren

Are demonic spells, illegal?

That should answer your question!

Did you bother to read my entire post? I'm aware that spells are not illegal. I asked a different question

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The ATS staff and owners appreciate all feedback be it criticism or praise. Obviously in this case it's criticism so I would like to direct you to the The ATS Issues Thread where all these concerns should be expressed. I will be closing this thread and look forward to you making your viewpoint known in the proper thread listed above.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

Regards,
The ATS Staff

Closing

new topics

top topics

join