It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
hmmm. LETS SEE
a family who is responsible, hard working, and NOT LAZY< GREEDY< OR DELUSIONAL.
earns their money by hard work and using PEOPLE' greed against them. using people's laziness against them.

and u claim they are evil? lol
I love how people like you, the masses, LOVE TO COMPLAIN.but never are able to look in the mirror.
when u look at these families you should LEARN from them. but your envy and all that stops u from moving ahead in life.

lets see, do u think u can have SAVED enough cash to get a condo or house WITHOUT the banking system. WITHOUT THEIR MONEY being loaned out TO YOU.

yes they used the greed and lazyness of the masses.

NO ONE gets FOOLED unless they WANT TO.
people are too lazy, greedy, and delusional to take time to understand the system. THerefore, any animal that REFUSES to be RESPONSIBLE will not move ahead.
those that take their time to learn, understand, read, plan, will MOVE AHEAD.

that is what happened. the masses, like you, rather complain. play the blame game.

tell me, what is so wrong with your life. HOW THE FUK have the ROTHSCHILDs messed up your life. LOL
ALL of you BENEFIT from people like them. u are just SHOCKED at how much they achieved and instead of learning from FOCUSED people u rather complain like teenagers. cognitive recognition

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

First of all rockpuck, if what you have posted is correct and true that you're a 32nd degree mason, then I fully expect you to be defensive as you are right now, and secondly, I never said that was my original work, I plainly stated it was a "ccp"(guess ya missed that didn't ya on your way to bashing me?) and I gave the url for the authors' site where the info came from. Another key point here is the fact that most people miss, especially you masons, is the fact that Jesus never came here to establish any kind of religion, Jesus came here to establish a "relationship" between God and man. It was man who started calling different beliefs religion, not Jesus! You, and others can try to discredit the info, and the trouble is, ya can't! You can't do it for the timelines of the established entities such as banks, trade organizations, ethnic organizational offices such as the adl, and the ties to many foreign govt's supercede any rhetorical whining from those who know it to be true. NOw, one more thing, you say the saudis don't need the Rothschilds??? Think again, I'll post an article in another reply to ya where the Rothschilds opened up a new bank back in 2006. Didn't know that did ya? They have done the saudis the same way they did china, and now china had to buy 20% stock or face elimination contention for the world bank and imf, which gave the rothschilds 74% control of their foreign investment funds.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Okay rockpuck, here's that article I promised ya, and the reason I ccp articles is because that way, I don't have to explain them in any great detail, but I do include the urls so people can go to the sites and read updates.

www.ameinfo.com...
Rothschild establishes Middle East presence at the Dubai International Financial Centre
Rothschild, one of the leading international investment banks, today announced it has been granted a license from the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) to operate from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).His Excellency Dr. Omar Bin Sulaiman, Governor of the Dubai International Financial Centre, said: 'It gives me great pleasure to welcome Rothschild to the DIFC, bringing as it does two centuries of banking and financial management experience to the Centre. It is encouraging to see this well-established and prestigious financial institution embarking on a long-term strategy to establish its presence in the region, which commences here in Dubai. We wish them all the best in their endeavors.'

[edit: clipped quoted content, added Required EX tags]

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

You, and others can try to discredit the info, and the trouble is, ya can't!

I have discredited some of the info back on page 2, yet you continue to ignore it.

There are numerous factual mistakes in the article, which should lead one to conclude that the research was inadequate.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

My apologies to ya conspiracynut, I haven't had the time to get to all of my replies about this topic. I am a member on a lotta boards on the web, not to mention my private workstudies. But I assure you I will check into it, and I do know that not everything is 100% accurate. For we as researchers must always keep an open mind when conducting our studies because history is as accurate as the person who is penning it down at the given particular time. Trust me, I will get back to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly
hmmm. LETS SEE
a family who is responsible, hard working, and NOT LAZY< GREEDY< OR DELUSIONAL.

Yeah. A Family that is not lazy when it comes to interbreeding.

earns their money by hard work and using PEOPLE' greed against them. using people's laziness against them.
and u claim they are evil? lol

by hardwork you mean the stealing of Palestinian land via the Balfour Declaration?

I love how people like you, the masses, LOVE TO COMPLAIN.but never are able to look in the mirror.

Oh look, an upper classman (who can't spell) right being busy on a message board. Don't you have plummeting stock tickers to watch so you can pull your hair out in desperation?

when u look at these families you should LEARN from them. but your envy and all that stops u from moving ahead in life.

This has nothing to do with envy, dude. This is an evil clan that needs to be stopped. If I'm gonna envy someone I'll make sure it's not a semite.

lets see, do u think u can have SAVED enough cash to get a condo or house WITHOUT the banking system. WITHOUT THEIR MONEY being loaned out TO YOU.

yes they used the greed and lazyness of the masses.

NO ONE gets FOOLED unless they WANT TO.
people are too lazy, greedy, and delusional to take time to understand the system. THerefore, any animal that REFUSES to be RESPONSIBLE will not move ahead.
those that take their time to learn, understand, read, plan, will MOVE AHEAD.

that is what happened. the masses, like you, rather complain. play the blame game.

tell me, what is so wrong with your life. HOW THE FUK have the ROTHSCHILDs messed up your life. LOL
ALL of you BENEFIT from people like them. u are just SHOCKED at how much they achieved and instead of learning from FOCUSED people u rather complain like teenagers. cognitive recognition

If this has to do with envy, then every rich family is fair game.
Ask yourself, why are the Rothschilds and Rockefellers so hated? There's gotta be a reason.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Thanks, thewind. BTW, I'm happy to learn that you are not the author of the article.

I understand what you mean about not being 100% accurate. I watch/read of lot of what most people would call "crap" looking for that nugget of truth. It can be quite time consuming at times. This as lead me to research the Bavarian Illuminati quite in depth, and lately the Rothschilds.

Believe me, I am far from considering these people heroes. You can see in my signature that I'm far from being a fan of the Federal Reserve as well.

[edit on 1/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Baroness Philippine de Rothschild

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/807fb1d3563c.jpg[/atsimg]
with the Baphomet necklace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4ff1490d76e.jpg[/atsimg]
more blatant

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d45f1067876.jpg[/atsimg]
I only noticed the wine bottles above her head when ATS thumbmarked it.
(Similar stuff here: www.cremationofcare.com...)

And she has the same name as my country, too.

Rothschild abode then:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2b45b1e2bc9.jpg[/atsimg]

And now:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d8f18939aea.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40951f61db90.jpg[/atsimg]

They sure do love pyramids, don't they?

www.davidicke.com...

BTW, does anyone the name of that similar building in New York that they keep showing on David Letterman?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Interestingly the following article from EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF HUMAN GENETICS does on the face of it somewhat support the OP's assertion of Khazar antecedents for modern Ashkenazim, although to a lesser extent by a factor of four or five:

Y chromosome evidence for a founder effect in Ashkenazi Jews

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i would like to add one more interesting fact... a university in israel reported findings that the palestenians were really more jewish in blood then then most israeli occupiers!!! they did dna tests and found that most israelis do not have jewish blood at all! IN FACT they are all converts........so ironically the israelis are in fact killing people and displacing people...that are really trully jewish..... when the persian empire took over Israel they forced the people to convert to the muslim religion.....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Actually I should have written "by a factor of seven or eight"...for some reason I thought the frequency wound up being seventeen per cent, instead of twelve...what was I thinking et cetera oh well...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
mneh... werent the jews who were freed from egypt actually hittites? the egyptians caught a lot of hittites in wars and kept them as slaves - they have the distinctly jewish profile in the egyptian heiroglyphics.

so the jews' homeland is actually in turkey where the hittites lived. but they were promised a new homeland apparantly in israel - the ones that were rescued from egypt anyhow, i presume.

hittites are linked to hurrians which have ties to sumerians.. hurrians are linked to aryans.. so the jews are aryan??? that would come as a disappointment to hitler, i imagine.

But as you say, these rothschild jews if they came from the caspian/black sea area - isnt that near turkey? So it kind of fits in with the fact that the jews were hittite slaves? (from turkey)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Being nudged by a friend to look at possible family tree connections of the Rothschild I found this:

'Royal Boy Chosen'

There is no official documentation for what I am about to relate. I talked with a man in the summer of 1996 who claimed to be a
descendant of the Rothschild banking family. He informed me that Bill Clinton used to attend their family functions as a boy.

This man grew up in the same town with Clinton. They attended the same schools. He would see Bill at family get-togethers wearing a
Jewish skullcap. According to him, Bill Clinton is a descendant of the Rothschild family.

A few weeks later I read in 'The Jewish Festivals' by Hayyim Schauss (published in 1938) that the Roman Emperor Nero had faked his death, escaped and married a Jewish woman. The famous thirteenth century
Rabbi Meir (also spelled Meyer) of Rothenberg, Germany, claimed direct descent from Nero. I called my Rothschild family friend and
asked it there was a family connection. Two days later he called me back, and said 'Yes! The Rothschilds are descended from Nero!'..."
("Roots of the Presidents," by J. R. Church, Prophecy in the News, July 1998, pages 18-19).

www.realnews247.com...

Now you know why Rome burned lol lol Nero, was a pre Rothchild

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
if you want to see a weird building look up the bicardi building with the flames on the roof and the bat. looks like something out of hell on the roof of their office building...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

The Jewish faith is definitely a religion and the religious texts of that faith describe the Jewish people from the ancient land of Israel as a race that is separate from and superior to non-Jews. People from other parts of the world, that have converted to the jewish religion describe their religious beliefs as Jewish in the same way as others describe themselves as Catholics but no one assumes that all Catholics are Italian and if you ask a convert to Judaism what their ethnic background is, they won't say Jew. And in fact there are people who are ethnic Jews that have converted to Christianity and they still consider themselves to be Jewish in terms of ethnicity.

So since the Jewish people themselves consider the word 'Jew' to refer to an ethnicly distinct race of people, then any description of them as a race by non-Jews is not a racist remark.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Okay conspiracynut, hang on because I don't think you're gonna like this history lesson, but there's the facts according to Jim Marrs in his book "Rule By Secrecy". First of all, Amschel Rothschild did draw up the plans for the illuminati in 1770. He entrusted them to adam weishupt because both he and weishupt were connected through freemasonry, and rothschilds' employer william hesse was a co-founder. This info can be found in the works of Daryl Bradford Smith www.nogw.com...
Also, there is some light reference to the same thing in Jim Marrs book Rule by Secrecy on pages 235 and 236. There it shows the relationship between the rothschild and weishupt. I can point out a few more references besides that of Mr Hitchcocks that you are refuting, but for the sake of space I'll move on.

To address the 1784 and french revolution. Weishupt drew up the plans that got confiscated, and the punishment was the raiding of his home, imprisonment, and raiding of the masonic lodges. THis is common knowledge and can be found in the writings of both Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The plan consisted of using the masons, along with the knights templars to overthrow Napolean, who used countr-agents to route out the Illuminati.

NOw for Nathaniel Rothschild. According to Jim Marrs' book: Rule by Secrecy, page 59, Nathaniel Rothschild was given money by his daddy to lead the head of the Rothschild bank in London. This money came from William IX.

Finally, let's look at the Sir Francis Bearing issue.
When Bearing dies, according to Hitchcocks writing, he only says that Nathaniels Bank is the "major" remaining banker in England, not the richest.

Now, as far as wars go, yes the Rothschilds love them. That's how they make money! They finance wars for both fighting parties. That's a proven fact in any research ya wanna do on the Rothschild dynasty.

I hope I have answered all your questions to your satisfaction, and I stand by the work of the authors I presented. When searching about who's who, it's tough to digest and even fathom what we find and or come across in the research. BUt when too many authors are saying the same thing, it's hard to refute the message. Just one thing I want you to remember, and that is that before I replied to your post on this subject, I checked at least 4-5 different resources for each discrepency you had issue with. The authors and sites I used were rense.com, robert anton wilson, robert shea, david icke, andrew hitchcock, jim marrs, and ralph epperson. So, as you can see, I went pretty thorough. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
if you want to see a weird building look up the bicardi building with the flames on the roof and the bat. looks like something out of hell on the roof of their office building...

Do you mean the Barcadi Building in Havana Cuba?.....
Just wondering I visited Havana in 2006....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sorry ya'll, but I am getting a lotta flack from the ops about ccping. So from now on when I post, all I'm gonna do is give my general overview and post the url so you all can go and read the info for yourselves. Sorry if this incoveniences anybody/ Just trying to keep the peace here.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Heyyy, great to see that we are indeed almost neighbors! I live in Kaohsiung, so closer to where SpringScream will be, but I won't be attending it myself as it's tombsweeping weekend - time to visit my grandfather in law (if you know what I mean).

Sorry, that I haven't read much literature on the Rothschilds so far. I'm just finishing the Rule by Secrecy, and am moving on to either The Rise of the Fourth Reich, the David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and how to end it), The Terror Conspiracy (Jim Marrs), The Bilderberg Group (Daniel Estulin) or one of Brzezinski's books (e.g. The Choice).

Which would you recommend? I started reading the David Icke one, and found it a little too much. How do feel about Alex Jones?
I have the Endgame DVD. I put him in the same group as David Icke - creating a fuss for money rather than just focusing on the factual research.

So after reading the full article on the Rothschild Family, I am now most interested in knowing which parts are the facts and which parts are BS. I always like the way Jim Marrs mentions different people's points of view without supporting them himself. He's the most credible conspiracy author I've discovered so far.

By the way, do you ever get down to Kaohsiung? What do you do in Taichung? How long have you been living here? Are you from Canada? Chinese is fun to learn though, especially writing the characters. The tones are a pain in the *whistle* though.

Right, time to sleep, or better...time to read the Rule by Secrecy.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve is owned by the member banks, which in turn are privately owned. You said yourself the Saudi royal family owns shares in CityGroup. CityGroup is one of those member banks. The Board of Governors is appointed by the POTUS. This I believe is the extant of the government's involvement in the Fed. (there is no oversight committee, nor as the bank ever been audited)

Yes, we are in complete agreement as far as this goes. I just don't like it when people assume the fed is owned outright by one person. Or even states that the Fed it's self has equity to own.

I can clearly see " You Are On The Level "
I rest my case here...
love n light

Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join