It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contribute to my "Intro to 911 TRUTH leaflet"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I'm seriouisly thinking of writing, printing and distributing a leaflet on 911 truth. My intentions are twofold:

1) To ensure the beliefs of 911 Truthers are spread through the populace so that the truth may one day come out (as a result of our Governments coming clean).

2) To explore further the theories that are out there and where possible, provide proof.

I am concerned that producing such a leaflet could be risky in as much as the UK is not renowned for being tolerant of such projects. What I mean is, I don't want to fall foul of the UK's anti-terror legislation.
With this in mind I intend to do this without naming names, accusing individuals or insighting any type of hatred or causing racial tensions.

Furthermore I feel that I could put dozens of arguments and points in the leaflet, however it would be wise to keep it to 10 so as hold the attention of the reader. ( Or am I wrong, let me know!)

So I want your ideas, your links to photos (hm copyright problems??..I need advice!), your suggestions for content and layout....anything.

Issues like: Layout, length, color, format...anything that will help.

But I guess the content is the most important, so what are your top 10 911 Truth arguments and what is the best evidence in each case to prove them? What would be included in your leaflet if you were making one!? I know I could go to a dozen 911 Truth sites and get the info but that's too easy, and I wand US to have a say in it.

Thanks for any and all suggestions. I will check this daily and work away. I'll draw up a draft and post it in on this thread so you can all see how it's coming along.

Oh if there are any lawyers out there any legal advice would be welcome too!

Cheers!!!!

Foot.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Please consider my 5 questions I asked in an email to the FBI @ 4 years ago:

1) Where are the blackboxes from the crashes at WTC??? When in history has the blackboxes VANISHED??? From TWO planes??? (Several firefighters claim they were found but threatened not to talk- BY THE FBI)
www.pnionline.com...

2) Why was FEMA in place IN NYC on Sep 10th??? www.prisonplanet.com...

3) Why was NORAD running exercise on Sep 11th of HIJACKED planes OVER NYC and D.C.???
www.prisonplanet.com...

4) Why did YOUR AGENCY confiscate the three videos that would clearly show EXACTLY WHAT hit the Pentagon?
911research.wtc7.net...

5) Why were 5 of the hijackers trained at U.S. military bases? prisonplanet.com...

All from my thread with active hyperlinks here.

I still feel these are some of the most pertinent discrepancies about 911.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Don't worry, all ideas suggested will will be considered!

Thanks for yours!

Foot

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i'm not gonna post the links again but all you have to do is look at war pictures to know that buildings don't collapse.

look at nagasaki, london during WWII, marine barracks etc etc etc. building can be nuked and still stand. they just don't collapse. it's ignorant.

it's like saying someone designed a plane that they "sure hope" will stay in the air.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
i'm not gonna post the links again but all you have to do is look at war pictures to know that buildings don't collapse.

look at nagasaki, london during WWII, marine barracks etc etc etc. building can be nuked and still stand. they just don't collapse. it's ignorant.

it's like saying someone designed a plane that they "sure hope" will stay in the air.

Yeah you're right, but how do you think that should go in my leaflet?

Foot

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You may want to review this one first, kiwifoot:

911proof.com...

Also the 911 "Coincidences" page at:

www.nc911truth.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thanks, will check them out. Bot also would love some ideas from ATS, you know, what would we put in.

This isn't really taking off but I'll be patient, in some ways, the longer the better so that it's done properly.

Thanks, Foot.

new topics

top topics

join