It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sisters to be buried with brother who killed them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

BOSTON – Two sisters and the brother who killed them with a kitchen knife will share a single funeral service and be buried together. Samantha Revelus, 17, and her sister, Bianca, 5, were killed at their Milton home Saturday. Police shot the girls' brother, Kerby Revelus, 23, after an officer saw him decapitate the younger girl. A surviving sister, 9-year-old Saraphina, was recovering at a Boston hospital Monday after having surgery.

Link to source

This is truly disturbing what drives a person to do such a thing? Mobile phone signals transmitted to the brain?, food additives?, television?,video games? if so then why doesn't it effect us all?

There has been a huge increase in violence over the last 10 years what is going on with the people of the planet? manchurian candidates soon to be the real deal ? I hope not

[edit on 31-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thats so sad
The boy was obviously very disturbed its a big shame it wasn't noticed much sooner.

Seems to me its a great tragedy and there was no way of prevention or any way to of seen it coming.

His parents obviously believe he was disturbed and that it wasn't him as a person that made him do the things he did and have forgiven him. I don't think its wrong that hes to be buried with his sisters. I very much doubt he had been himself in the day/weeks/months leading up to the deaths.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
This is truly disturbing what drives a person to do such a thing? Mobile phone signals transmitted to the brain?, food additives?, television?,video games? if so then why doesn't it effect us all?

I have reason to suspect mobile phones.... I observed a sharp change of behavior(going towards negative), in mostly young people ever since the mobile phone became widely popular.

Some poeple are more affected than others by the media... I'm actually one of those sensitive to what is being fed into my brain. Not the 3rd eye stuff, just sensitive emotionally...

So I decided to stop watching violent movies, TV, and reading newspapers. Because if I don't I really feel I might snap off or something..

I have a violent past. And the media(TV, news, etc) I guarantee, isn't helping a bit. Helping to make it worse maybe.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Somebodyelse7

yea i have to agree there.. i mean they are all siblings regardless..

tragic in anycase.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I have reason to suspect mobile phones.... I observed a sharp change of behavior(going towards negative), in mostly young people ever since the mobile phone became widely popular.

Some poeple are more affected than others by the media... I'm actually one of those sensitive to what is being fed into my brain. Not the 3rd eye stuff, just sensitive emotionally...

So I decided to stop watching violent movies, TV, and reading newspapers. Because if I don't I really feel I might snap off or something..

Damn straight ahnggk with all these violent images being transmitted in to the brain from films and video games, let alone the gangster crap filling the heads of little ones.

We just don't know what effect its having on the younger generation did you know that 1 out of 6 youngsters suffer from low self esteem/depression? scary isn't it! did you know of anyone when you were at school that suffered from low self esteem and depression ?

The truth is something is happening whether it be a sinister plan by 'the powers that be' or something else. At the end of the day MONEY trumps HEALTH of mind and body in this world.

I pray for this family.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ohh come on,the guy lost his marbles..crazy people never existed until video games or films your trying to tell me? anyway its a very sad story.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Yes, these kids are literally being brainwashed.

I believe that phones are to blame.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
ohh come on,the guy lost his marbles..

How compassionate of you.

crazy people never existed until video games or films your trying to tell me?

Of course disturbed people existed before video games but no where near the level of violence that exists nowadays amongst the younger generation.

Are you aware of the training that exists in various military groups to de sensitise the recruits? 1 +1 =2

Thinking about it logically - why would a company manufacture a game for children (it might have an 18 cert, but we all know its just the kids / big kids that play these games) that shows death and severe violence? why? - Thats for another thread anyway I am detracting.

Very sad

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I agree that violence in movies, music, and games is glorified, but there have always been a few individuals that do these things. If there is an actual increase, it is probably do to more than just one cause. I think, however, that the real increase is in our awareness of these acts, not the acts themselves.

On a side note: We have all become far to quick to blame outside sources when tragedy strikes. If we could revert to earlier days, when it was actually YOUR fault when YOU committed a crime, it may actually make a difference. Instead, there is no personal accountability. It's always the video games or cell phones made him do it.

My thoughts are with this family that lost 3 children, regardless of their actions.

top topics

join