It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Endgame for the human race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I know its the title of alex jones movie but its kinda not the same thing...

just a basic question in relation to all the goings on with the new world order and the bank stuff and what not.. Now i could list a load of topics and evidence to back up lots of things you will read but please use the search function on ATS its alot more fun to read it yourself neways

So why did i make this thread?... Well im abit confused by some things at the moment.. here are afew

(1) The new world order
(2) God
(3) No god
(4) People who couldnt give a flying monkey about 1 2 and 3!

I know that is a very very basic summery of why i made this but thats the best way to put it into a way that you could understand without miles of text..

So my real question is this: Do Humans have a goal or an endpoint?

Now many say that god will come down and judge us at some point.. so we could class that as somewhat of an endgame for humans,, but that has a flaw in then why bother in the first place trying if we are all going to hell or heaven? or some ect..

Then we have the NWO people who say we are all going to be controlled and tagged chipped and made into mindless working drones!! now i can understand that but what is the point of having mindless working drones??

Then we have the oh well we are just here and "shrugs sholders" type of people who dont care long as they can get on with life have kids and be happy or "whatever you class as a happy life cycle on the rock we call home"..

So i ask myself why or for what reason do all the things we do point to? or is it a mixture of all of the above

Or is it something soooo crackpotty more than any tinfoild hattery one could not even imagen.

spooky heh i thought so myself aswell..

this is not a thread about who is right or wrong but more about why? why and to what end?

there must be some reason why we do what we do..

all jump in comments are very welcome!! dont flame each other thom once again let me state the question befor people wonder off topic

"WHAT IS THE GOAL OR ENDGAME OF THE HUMAN RACE"

mod note : didnt know were to put it NWO seemed ok feel free to move

[edit on 31-3-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The "end point" for humanity is one person manifesting the powers of a god. That is to say, one person having the power/potential to, say, harness the complete energy of a star, galaxy, or galaxy cluster. Imagine a race similar to ours, but instead of a king or political cast controlling a working class by a ratio of, lets say, 10,000,000:1 (10 million workers to 1 controller/king/politician), you have an indefinite amount of workers to 1 controller; or ~infinite:1.

Why is that important? Well that is essentially how society has worked for 10s of thousands of years, and it doesn't seem likely to ever change. With advances rapidly pushing robotics, micro-processing, artificial intelligence, etc, into never before conceived dimensions, it only seems natural that in the distant future, there will not be a need for human labor, and only limited need for human creativity. This can only end one way, and since it doesn't involve any need for dumb humans whom the blue bloods leech off of like some sort of cruel parasite, they will be removed from the picture.

I don't think this necessarily means somebody is going to try to kill all humans, all It means is, eventually, dealing with other people will be more inhibiting than constructive. Perhaps the population of earth will stabilize, and one day we'll simply repopulate other planets, making them in our own image, or to our own ends. But I simply do not see nature guiding us anymore than it has, already. We are destined to consort with the stars, in a way nobody would imagine possible today.

The question is, will there be many gods, or just one? Which is to say, how many controllers are there going to be to workers?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure there is a end goal to life. People constantly question the meaning of it but i question if there is one..

Only thing that makes any sense to me is to keep the race populated in other words to have children. Some might disagree with that but i see no other explanation.

Its a question nobody can ever answer till they come to the end and by then its to late to share it. Whether there is after life doesn't concern me because if there isn't i won't even know

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

So i ask myself why or for what reason do all the things we do point to?

That;s the age old question: why do we exist? Is there a purpose to our existence, or are we just an accident? And if we *are* just an accident, how can anything we do have any meaning?

The existentialists take the viewpoint that we *are* an accident: a combination of matter that somehow eventually gained consciousness. To them, life has no inherent meaning, so it's up to us to invent meaning for it.

On the other hand, for non-materialists, there is an inner purpose, a hidden path to be found somewhere in the labyrinth of our cosmic dance.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would like to think God, but I believe some of the Bible are just stories by man....so I vote asteroid 2009 fg19.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

top topics

join