It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Raids and 'Politically sensitive material'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Five people were arrested under anti-terror laws yesterday... Assistant Chief Constable Paul Netherton said 'politically sensitive material' had been found.

www.dailymail.co.uk ....

I'm sorry... But whem does having 'politically sensitive material', increase need to become a legal matter.

If those arrested in the mainstream media items above, do have charges in relation to 'politically sensitive material' laid. I suggest police raids on all houses and offices of elected officials.

I am not doubting the graffiti or weapons charges, mearely the 'politically sensitive material'.

Thanks for listening to my rant!

p.s. Feel free to move this thread if it's in the wrong spot Mods.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by tim.vic.au]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well done you for posting this, I heard about this yesterday.

It appears that these people may have had some damaging information on various people. What pisses me orf is the way they say TERROR LAWS I mean come on, I bet you any money they all get released without charge on SATURDAY !

Place your bets

Edit: - Gordon Brown is a stand in puppet

[edit on 31-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tim.vic.au

This makes me sooo ANGRY!

So, now we're not even allowed the freedom of opinion and political thought? Well, that's a new one on me.

The fact that this was even mentioned as "evidence" is extreme, and I hope there are lawyers out there jumping up and down to defend these guys and girls.

It's just more evidence of how truly f*cked-up this country is. And even more reason why our government has to go.

This is a seriously bad situation, and it implies to others that they should be scared of having an opinion against the government.

That is not a democratic and free country, it's a dictatorship.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You hit the nail right on the head franspeakfree. Less than 24 hours after the first story we get this...

Infowars story...

Hopefully we are not the only ones angry at this gross injustice detachedindividual.

People seem to forget that we are in charge of the government, not the other way around!

top topics

join