It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters - Underground Bases - Dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
For those interested in the subject, are here some interesting UFO Hunters.videos about the supposing existence of the top secret Dulce Base.

UFO Hunters - Underground Bases - Dulce 1/5

UFO Hunters - Underground Bases - Dulce 2/5

UFO Hunters - Underground Bases - Dulce 3/5

UFO Hunters - Underground Bases - Dulce 4/5

UFO Hunters - Underground Bases - Dulce 5/5

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I've always been skeptical about the Dulce base, since it ties in with the "Reptilian" theory, which I find equally hilarious.

Good show, and I'm definitely intrigued by the fetus they found. I think it's probable that the craft seen are en route to Area 51, since it's so close. However, the underground tunneling is very interesting, and it's also probable that if a base does exist in Dulce, it leads straight to Area 51 (being as how close they are in proximity).

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I'm definitely intrigued by the fetus they found

I have read many articles about cattle mutilation cases, but I never heard of such a case before.
To be honest, I am convinced that definitely most of these mutilation cases have a connection with ET’s, but ET’s are no way that sloppy in my opinion by leaving a supposed human fetus behind inside a mutilated Cow and left the scene, I do not believe that.
So regarding that fetus, I am very, very careful and suspicious.
It could be a hoax, because I would not be surprised if some human black project units would perform such [no doubt horrible] things for reasons such as deception and spreading disinformation, to make the cattle mutilation phenomenon look like an entirely humanly earthbound thing.
That is in my opinion the reason why they found that Earthly physical “evidence” at the scene such as gasmasks, glow sticks, monitoring instruments; it was for deception only.
And it works.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
At 1:43 seconds on part 3 of this section, the investigators get what they believe as "tangible evidence" that human beings were a part of these mutilations. However, it never occurred to any of these bozo's that there are two possible explanations for the cops statement regarding the origins of the mutilations. They specifically stated that radiation was found in these areas and then the cop claims to have found gas masks and other human utensils. Here are the possibilities:

1. Humans were doing the mutilations for genetic research, and flying the samples back to the base via helicopter. However, why would they need something that involved the use of radiation to mutilate cattle? It makes no sense why military officials would have to wear gas masks at a cattle mutilation.

2. Aliens are doing the research and the military does follow ups behind them to collect data, or a general clean up...such as radiation removal which would involve gas masks.

Any way you look at it...the gas mask theory throws a few questions into play.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Who knows how many of these complexes there are in this country...tens, hundreds, thousands even? Whether or not these facilities are from our government or a secret government- its unconstitutional. Any government that is secret and operates at a higher level of our own government can not legally detain, interrogate, or arrest you. If it is our own government then it is still operating illegally. Who is funding these facilities? US?!?! The experiments whether involved with E.T's or not- simply cannot be humane.

There was a guy a while back who died in the mid 90's...I want to say his name was phil something...He described that fight between guards and greys in Dulce. Word for word sounds just like the story the two men in the beginning of the 1/5 video talking about seeing 60-70 bodies carried out after a attack underground. Phil lost his hand or fingers I believe (maybe that will help someone remember his name?) He was later found after an apparent "suicide" but word is he was murdered as it does seem quite fishy considering this was not long after coming out to the public.

Without a doubt something is going on in Dulce and it is simply amazing to me that no-one wants it investigated or dismantled as it should be...WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING DOWN THERE?! Or who they have captive...Or who/what is down there...Too many questions.

However...Stories and first hand accounts are all we have to go on and frankly...You can trust people that have seen things we haven't or you can trust the government and media who manipulate information and lie. I'm prone to believe that this is quite genuine and anyone with a nose can smell the B.S. the government is feeding the people a mile away.

top topics

join