It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my my maya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
All this hype from a culture that on a regular basis, cut the hearts out of common people and threw their bodies down the steps of the pyramids...
Oh, and then put the hearts on a stone god called a Chak Mool, and drank the blood... Wow, am I enlightened!

Perhaps the reason why the Mayan calendar ends on 2012 is because they accidentally sacrificed the person who was working on it.

If something awful happens in 2012, it will probably be caused by all of the scammers making so much money selling books about it and their gullible followers. A self-fulfilling prophecy.

Get a life and help fix the world.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Perhaps the reason why the Mayan calendar ends on 2012 is because they accidentally sacrificed the person who was working on it.

That's not a bad theory right there. I'll do more research and get back to you on this one.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, It's quite obvious the reason the calender ends is because the person working on it well...stopped I imagine.

People took it out of proportion, and now we have raging lunatics scaring the hell out of people about some stupid 2012 dooms day scenario.

I'm going to be laughing my face off when 12-21-2012 is just a normal day.

join