It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia Info

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
reply to post by Anuubis

After the gift he gave to his monarch *oops!* perhaps he should be "iBombed"?

Maybe it was an iChange?

Yes iCan?

Okay, i'll shut up now...

I can't believe how lame he is. Apparently he thinks no other country has the tech we do. I mean come on. He gives the queen an ipod? How retarded can you be? He gives your PM a stack of dvd's after he gives Obomber a pen carved from the timber of one of the ships that helped in stopping slavery?

No, don't shut up. Keep going. You are voicing the same opinion as most of the world!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider
[Militias] Didnt do a very good job against GW Bush the Homeland SS or the Patriot act did they ?, In fact going back as far as Ruby Ridge it is clear the right to bear arms got nowhere, same in TX at Waco, an extremist government simply brushed aside those rights.

The GW Bush administration was an ineffectual farce, and its bastard spawn — Homeland Security and the Patriot Act — were likewise ineffectual. There was no more domestic spying under the Bush administration than in previous administrations. In fact, earlier administrations posed more of a domestic threat than Bush ever did — the Kennedy administration, for instance, not only spied on American citizens and organizations but punished those individuals and organizations without due process. Both JFK and RFK were assassinated, so perhaps someone considered them a substantial threat.

The worst aspect of the Bush administration, I think, went largely unpublicized — in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, in certain residential areas of New Orleans, there occurred these remarkable instances of U.S. agents, National Guardsmen and local police literally kicking in doors, holding the residents at gunpoint, and seizing their legally-owned firearms. While there was some little public protest of this action, to my knowledge the matter generated no interest in the mainstream press.

For those wondering where were the militias when this-or-that happened, I think the answer is that we haven't seen sufficient oppression in this nation to warrant an armed revolution yet. It may come eventually, or it may not. One thing is for certain: the government does not want any direct confrontations with militia groups nor with the community of law-abiding gun owners in America, simply because such confrontations tend to ignite the nation in anti-government furor.

Texans !!! they can even stop a few Mexican wetbacks

Pardon, but Texans handled Mexico just fine before Texas became part of the United States. The reason our southern borders are as porous as a sieve is because our border agents are ordered to stand down and are even prosecuted for doing their jobs by our government. The massive influx of illegal aliens from the south is due entirely to our federal government refusing to enforce our immigration laws and to protect our borders.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

BTW I always thought the Merkins had Militias to keep us Brits at bay, So Shirley they dont need them now ???. Anyhow their plan failed badly because the l;ast time the US military and Militias clashed with the Brits they lost big time.

No, the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution says that a well-regulated Militia is necessary to maintaining a free state, which is why American citizens cannot be denied the right to keep and bear firearms.
— Doc Velocity

Didnt do a very good job against GW Bush the Homeland SS or the Patriot act did they ?, In fact going back as far as Ruby Ridge it is clear the right to bear arms got nowhere, same in TX at Waco, an extremist government simply brushed aside those rights. Texans !!! they can even stop a few Mexican wetbacks , Whats that Americanism from Oklahoma " Steers and Queers "
Only joking

They gave the ATF a very bloody nose at Waco though and at RR the Feds took a few hits

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

The gun seizures were not publisized on main stream media because they are what the leftist media wants to happen. They are about the most anti-gun agency there is. If they broadcast things like that that go along with their leftist beliefs then they run the chance of america going against them and the government.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just wanted to add this link to a thread I started a while back regarding militias.

Hope it helps you out...

ATS Thread

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

BTW I always thought the Merkins had Militias to keep us Brits at bay, So Shirley they dont need them now ???. Anyhow their plan failed badly because the l;ast time the US military and Militias clashed with the Brits they lost big time.

No, the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution says that a well-regulated Militia is necessary to maintaining a free state, which is why American citizens cannot be denied the right to keep and bear firearms.
— Doc Velocity

Didnt do a very good job against GW Bush the Homeland SS or the Patriot act did they ?, In fact going back as far as Ruby Ridge it is clear the right to bear arms got nowhere, same in TX at Waco, an extremist government simply brushed aside those rights. Texans !!! they can even stop a few Mexican wetbacks , Whats that Americanism from Oklahoma " Steers and Queers "
Only joking

They gave the ATF a very bloody nose at Waco though and at RR the Feds took a few hits

They didn't take enough hits in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The worst aspect of the Bush administration, I think, went largely unpublicized — in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, in certain residential areas of New Orleans, there occurred these remarkable instances of U.S. agents, National Guardsmen and local police literally kicking in doors, holding the residents at gunpoint, and seizing their legally-owned firearms. While there was some little public protest of this action, to my knowledge the matter generated no interest in the mainstream press.

Oh and don't forget Dick "Dick" Cheney and his murder squads. They were largely unpublicised, unless you happened to be part of the collateral damage; and with the possible exception of Deborah Jeane Palfrey who was potentially about to out him as one of her clients.

But I digress. For what it's worth I agree that no-one with a full deck is going to start advertising their forces on a web forum, open or otherwise. You may as give Janet Reno the petrol and the matches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join