It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sneaky Snakes - Cant find H.R. 1444 anymore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have searched Gov Track and thomas.loc.gov and I cant find H.R. 1444 anymore. These guys move and amend these things so fast it is hard to keep up. I assume (know) this is intentional. Does anyone know what they have disguised it as now? I would love to see the new amendments.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicademus

Hmm. I wonder why I cant find it on the other two sites anymore? Including the Library of Congress site. I assumed the changed the bill and gave it a new # again. It is supposed to vote this week in the House. Maybe trying to throw people off again?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
again they prove that their sworn oath is contrary to their actions, which are attempting to undermine the 13th Amendment, this time.

Slavery/Forced Servitude

I have almost all I can take of this true conspiracy--Congress

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Just wanted to add, is it not ironic that we have another smokescreen this week with GM, Chrysler??????????? Then Glen Beck will cover it after it is passed. He is so good at that. I must be some kind of super investigative journalist or something. Always finding stuff before GB.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicademus
reply to post by timewalker

www.opencongress.org...

Here it is.

Link did not work.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
HR 1444 wont' get away. But I'm sure it will pass in the night while Obama is fighting his new enemies during the G20 summit.

Apparently, it is still in committee.

www.govtrack.us...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by jibeho]

top topics

join