It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO formation photographed by Google Street View

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
May I suggest that you use streetview. Trace the car's route. The car uses a grid system to map the area, so you'll see pictures from a different time of day just further up from where the original shot is taken from.
The trick is to look at the weather conditions in the photographs. Now, trace the car's route in either direction to see if you can see 1. the matching weather and 2. the clearly visible aeroplanes.
You will eventually see these planes form varying angles and positions.

it's by far the safest way to traverse the streets of the UK without being robbed, stabbed or shot.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Urgh...can't believe this is going on for more than one page...

We have a sound explanation, with evidence to back it up, but if people still don't want to accept this, then lets take it to its next logical step:

Zoom in on the formation, as close as it lets you. The jets are out of focus, and that part of the image appears to be more compressed than the rest. Probably because Google doesn't want to waste memory on clouds and sky. Anyway, that's why they look like spheres (to some people).

To me, I see wings, cockpit and tail, albeit from quite a tight angle. I won't waste time drawing an outline.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Please continue any further discussion on this topic in this ongoing thread here

UFOs show up on google street map
Thank you.
This Thread is now closed.
Sauron, Moderator.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join