It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Star seen in Willaimsburg Brooklyn.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hello this is my first time posting so i apologize if this is not the proper place to post this in.

Today @ 12:11am EST I witnessed what looked like a shooting star but not sure being that I never seen a shooting star in Brooklyn, NY. I was outside on my back patio smoking a cigarette when I noticed a blueish light just fly out of a cloud really fast.

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed anything. The sky is mostly clear with some clouds. I was more shocked to even see a shooting star if thats what it was, being I'm from Williamsburg Brooklyn, New York we barely get to any stars in the city.

Again I do apologize if this is posted in the wrong section.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by thecaruptor]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by thecaruptor]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm not in your area, on west coast ...

Last week I saw a falling star, but instead of the usual white colour (and not sure if that is the norm) it was amber. It arced down into the northeast (of Canada I presume). It may have been a fireball, but was obscured by trees, so I didn't get a good enough look at it.

Did yours arc or just shoot a straight line?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've seen a giant blue fireball twice on the exact same street on 2 different years. I'm not sure what it was but I figured it was a shooting star. It's the only times I've ever seen one and I saw the exact same looking one on the same street on two seperate years.

join