It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

700 Billion WAS The False Flag (must watch vid) 9-11 info too

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
now how do you prepare for that - total meltdown... well it was a good life... hello - Jesse Wells ... mountain man

Thats how I felt too

Not much else you can say

BoB time , counting down

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Originally posted by BornPatriot
now how do you prepare for that - total meltdown... well it was a good life... hello - Jesse Wells ... mountain man

Thats how I felt too

Not much else you can say

BoB time , counting down

Gonna give this a bump

I think it deserves it with stuff going on today

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
all that money and they couldnt buy a decent calculator

i'd pack and head for the hills if we had any round here

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You wonder why they cannot account for money that went missing around that time?

Because they were spending it on a build up, a war that they knew would be fought in the near future. Troop and machine movement, stock and weapon buildups and getting the right people in the right place, at just the right time for it all to happen.

I would even guess that some of it went into the pre-plan-for-war that was 9/11, the push and rush for revenge, the only real way that Mr tax paying American would be (and has been in the past - see WWII) been pushed, talked, lead into war.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InterWeb

Good point! Haliburton also had contracts that were dated BEFORE the "war" began for "reconstruction efforts."

I agree that this should be bumped up often and am counting down to April 15th when I do believe the American people will make themselves heard.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by LostNemesis

Can you believe Rumsfeld ?

"I can't remember the question"

But he did say 2.3 trillion missing?MMm........on Sept 10.......on Sept 13 three Saudi's were allowed to leave our country via air (where all airports were still closed), and Tampa International Airport has admitted to the flight taking place. You don't suppose that some of that 2.3 trillion, ...na it couldn't have.....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

sorry but what happens on april 15th?

<< 1  2   >>

join