It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'How to break through police lines'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's started already

50 (estimate) police trying to evict the G20 lot from an illegally occupied building (apparently) They're asking for anyone in the area to come and show resistance. twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Don't be too surprised if this ever so slowly descends into chaos. The government doesn't want us to protest or speak out. It will use agent provocateurs to infiltrate the crowd and whip up the people into hysteria before sending in the police with their tear gas and heavy handed use of their batons.
This is going to spiral out of control.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I absolutley love how they always seem to lump Anarchists in with riots and looting and what not.

Anarchy has nothing to do with rioting and people going crazy in the streets, burning buildings down!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Having been to several protests in my life (including the now infamous WTO) I can safely say protests in the modern day accomplish nothing. This will be a whole lot of drama with everything going back to normal and the same corrupt evil #s that this protest is about going back to life as usual as soon as they leave the meeting. Complete waste of time.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman
Plan and simple peaceful protests don't work! You will not be heard by anybody!

Although in saying that, as there is about 50 different groups protesting for 50 different reasons at the G20

Good Luck to those that attend!

And off the top of your head, I mean without actually Googling it, exactly how many of those 50 or so reasons are you able to quote in support of your "good luck" to the protestors statement?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Those who breaks police lines will probably be killed by several charges of Tasers bullets.

Just you watch, it will be the first of many riots coming where more than 5 people die because of police action. This is just starting. We'll have years of riots.

Know Your Enemy!

Take the Power Back!

"Teacher Stands in front of the class,
with a lesson plan he can't recall,
The Students Eyes
Don't percieve the lies
bouncing off of every F***ing Wall
His composure is well kept
I guess he fears playing the fool
The complacent students sit and listen to some of that
Bulls**t that he learned in school"

you really want a revolution? Learn your Enemies secrets, tricks and tactics, such as... If you are definitely facing officers armed with Tazers... Flood the streets your standing in. Any Shot taken on you while the water is touching 'your attacker' as well will likely fry the 'your attacker' too.

Another option is building a small range EMP (with electronics knowledge really NOT hard to do) which would disable all comm and tazers (as well as any other electronics) that those who you are revolting against may have on them...

if you're really ready to stand up against 'tyranny' it's not that hard... just quit being complacent, Organize, Learn your enemies tactics and utilize their weaknesses to remove them from power.

Damn, It sure is fun to hop into revolutionary mode every once and a while... even if it is speech only

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

...and make sure they do selective editing to show that the Police started it, right?

It's always the police that start it...couldn't possibly the jerks in the crowds who are bound and determined to start trouble, now could it? My experiance, quite by accident mind you, with the riots in Seattle a few years back showed me that there is an element within these protesters that want nothing more than to destroy things. They aren't after change, they're out to cause as much damage as possible. ...and don't even try to tell me otherwise, they showed me exactly that. So pardon me if I'm not exactly brimming over with enthusiasm for their side...

Peaceful demonstrations have accomplished many things over the course of the years. Such as the ending of our involvement in Vietnam, while there were scattered acts of violence, Kent St. being amongst them, for the most part they were peaceful.

What, pray, do riots accomplish? Other than hurting the wrong people, damaging businesses that employ people. Do you honestly believe that rioting will accomplish anything other than bringing the weight of the Man down on you?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So the point which still gravely concerns me is that they turned off the cameras...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That occured to me as well, when I first heard of that. Guess we'll find out won't we?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Can you give an example in modern times?
The sixties and seventies were different then today.
With all the peaceful protests on the Iraq war and bringing charges on Bush....I still saw no results.
I am not going to condone violence at all but I like the idea of changing protesting tactics.
Thailand is an exception and an example.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Its better to shoot first if you are a protester. That way the jumpy cops will shoot back and the news media will record the massacre of civilians and make the govt. look bad. Nobody will ever know it was you that fired the first shot that was heard around the world. People will point to the cops as the perpetrators.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

RATED! and even joined your subscription, was so touched by the human togetherness of the video, wow I love people so much. Music, food, shelter, toilets, I love those too! LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Actually nevermind.
I just did a search and found an example.
Oops!!
www.protestwatch.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

That was totally cool. Whether it will ultimately have any effect is, of course, still to be decided.

Isn't that a better way to go, though?

The sixties and seventies are still very much alive, you must remember that those kids are now the ones running things...

Many of the antiwar protests prior to the Gulf War II were very peaceful. Ultimately, I believe they did have an effect on the outcome and the possible end in the next couple of years, at least in Iraq.

No one can know the effects that riot, or peaceful demonstration, will have in the long run...but giving birth to a movement in violence/blood would seem, to me anyway, begat only more of the same...

MHO.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

...and make sure they do selective editing to show that the Police started it, right?

It's always the police that start it...couldn't possibly the jerks in the crowds who are bound and determined to start trouble, now could it? My experiance, quite by accident mind you, with the riots in Seattle a few years back showed me that there is an element within these protesters that want nothing more than to destroy things. They aren't after change, they're out to cause as much damage as possible. ...and don't even try to tell me otherwise, they showed me exactly that. So pardon me if I'm not exactly brimming over with enthusiasm for their side...

Since you brought up the Battle of Seattle, I figured it should be noted that Norm Stamper, former Seattle Police Chief, has many times lamented his actions in escalating the violence during that conflict. He has since become a leader in the fight against the Death Penalty, the Drug War and other authoritarian measures.

Here's his Web site.

Peaceful demonstrations have accomplished many things over the course of the years. Such as the ending of our involvement in Vietnam, while there were scattered acts of violence, Kent St. being amongst them, for the most part they were peaceful.

While I agree that peaceful protests are the way to go, unfortunately in the cases you note there was considerable coverage in the MSM which brought such things as the Kent St. shootings to public light. We've seen many times over the last ten years or so that the MSM, either through laziness or deliberate omission, just isn't covering this stuff anymore. How many hundreds of thousands marched to protest the Iraq war in cities all over the country? And where was the MSM covering it? Nowhere, that's where. Without support from the major (corporate-run) media 50K people in downtown London is just a minor blip in the 24-hour news cycle.

What, pray, do riots accomplish? Other than hurting the wrong people, damaging businesses that employ people. Do you honestly believe that rioting will accomplish anything other than bringing the weight of the Man down on you?

I think a lot of folks desperately want a global civil war. Too many people have this romanticized notion that it will be like "V for Vendetta" and there will be some kind of happy Hollywood ending. Such people are in for a rude awakening; sadly they'll do their best to drag the rest of us down with them.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
hmmm...V for Vendetta is beginning to seem more like a documentary than a movie lately. Ironically, if the police feel they will be outmanned and outgunned, there will be military presence there as well.

Amazingly, the police (general citizens themselves) are willing to HARM their own neighbors in the name of the game, "Economic / Political Control" and it is only fair that the citizens who are not employed by a department, but are affected adversely by departments maintain the same principle, "Nothing Personal - All Business"!!!

If they are willing to use a job as a guise to take your life, then you have the right to use your life as a purpose to defend yourself by taking theirs.

Think on it!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is an old CIA tactic to mingle themselves amongst the crowd in attempt to incite a riot. Like someone setting up a chessboard they are setting the people up just waiting for them to take the bait so they can strike with their new riot control technology, microwave weapons, sound directed weapons etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

In America leaders are bought , or they buy the seat....I think Obama paid over 400 million for his..,..at lest he paid for it , Bush just stole it.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

What if some of the protesters were to remove all their clothes. These images would go around the world in a hot minute. It would swell the crowds.

People need more imagination.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

maybe this is the start of the revolution...It just aint the americans losing their freedoms....90% of the world population is getting tired of being lied to and walked on by power hungry spooks. Maybe there plan is too drag those leaders out in the street and send them walking , which needs to be done......

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join