It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'How to break through police lines'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

'How to break through police lines'

www.independent.co.uk

G20 protesters are circulating detailed pamphlets advising people on how to win street battles against riot police and what to do if arrested.Thousands of people are expected to bring the City of London to a standstill on Wednesday and Thursday, as popular anger over government bailouts of the banking sector reaches fever pitch.

The vast majority of protests are likely to be peaceful but the Metropolitan Police claims extremist and anarchist groups might resort to violence.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Looks like the people are tired of years of peacfull demostrations doing nothing. This could get nasty.But this is a sign of things to come I beleive. I hope there are folks there with cameras since Big Brother turned the ones downtown off.....hmmmmm. This could also start what a bad chain reaction to inact the NWO's plan.

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Those who breaks police lines will probably be killed by several charges of Tasers bullets.

Just you watch, it will be the first of many riots coming where more than 5 people die because of police action. This is just starting. We'll have years of riots.

If you really want to break police lines and go for a revolution, get a group of hundreds of people with guns and march on the meeting. See how far you go. But don't shoot first. Just stay in line with your guns and march towards the police saying with loudspeakers that they only want to bring the leaders to justice because the police don't do their jobs.

I don't say do it. I say that protests do nothing in front of those fascists pigs.

I'm still having a hard time why police protect those scumbags while they are suppose to protect the law and the people when by protecting those people, they are doing the exact opposite.

Following orders didn't work for Nazis at the Nuremberg trials. They did end up convicted to death penalty. And when we do a revolution, the scum police who ``followed orders`` will have the same after their trials.

And yeah I often thought about it. Take a school bus, put on metal plates on the front and ram throught the police lines, creating a breach for all other protesters to rush in... but be sure to not hit anyone... the only meaning of this is to be able to enter the G20 meeting to protest and if possible, to get a few leaders arrested for war crimes.

I'm not in UK so I won't go protest. If you want to protest, do it peacefully and bring a camera so you won't be set up by the police. If you want a revolution, be prepared for the consequences... arrest, jail or death.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Notice how "extremists" are grouped together with anarchists?

I've explained to a number of people that anarchy is not the same thing as chaotic lawlessness. Anarchy is to -archy (not actually a word really but a suffix) what atheism is to theism or amorality is to morality.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If these fools decide to try their hand at violence against the police then they deserve getting beaten down.

The people circulating these pamplets should be arrested for trying to instigate a riot.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I line of cars vs a line of police. : )

2nd line

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
hmm
ive always wondered hwo to go about a peaceful protest whgile actually gettin somewhere
or more iportantly a protest without gettin stomped down by the police

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I agree, people can and will get hurt so if one contributes to that I dont see how one could not be charged.

That being said what should be done so that the Police hold EVERYONE accountable regardless of income or status?

A lot more of the public is paying attention to what is happening and they are rightfully pissed.

You see if the people in that meeting would do what was best for everyone instead of themselves perhaps you would not have a mob of angry protesters.

There is a saying that you are better of rich and guilty than poor and innocent.
Couple that with a difficult economic period and the its a powder keg.

I really hope that everyone who attends goes home safely at the end of the day (Police included).

On the impossible side of things it would be great to see a bunch of British Police Officers drag off some of the bankers attending and stick them in jail for that various frauds they have committed.

I bet one week of normal jailhouse conditions would have them crying.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

One can be angry and not resort to violence. If they become violent the only ones who will get hurt are the protesters and the police who are just trying to do their job so they can feed their families.

The people inside the building that they are mad at will not be bothered at all by the violence going on outside their buildings.

Rioters do nothing but hurt people that are in the same boat as they are. Destroy cars of people who cannot get back and forth to work without it. Close up buisnesses getting the owners deeper in debt.

Instead of rioting they should use the volume of people for a more constructive plan. Like a non violent sit in. When they are instructed to move on or go to jail then those who want to leave can and the rest peacefully put their hands out and go to jail.

That would get their message in the media, instead of a story about how many police and protesters got injured or killed.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yeah but what protests do? Is Bush in jail for war crimes and abuse of authority? Is Cheney in jail? Is Rumsfeld in jail?

What do protest accomplish? It accomplishes nothing.

Polices protecting those bankers are scumbags, nothing more. They are aiding crimes against humanity. But eh, WHO CARES?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Just because a peaceful protest doesn't work you going to resort to a violent one? All that will accomplish is you getting hurt, killed or you hurting or killing someone else.

I equate it to a child in a grocery storm. First he asks for something and is told no. Then he asks louder and is told no again. Then he flops on the ground kicking and screaming, causing a scene, he then gets his bottom whipped.

And he still didn't get what he wanted.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What? No link to the offending website with the online pamphlet, not even a screenshot of it?
sounds like all those threats found on fabled "Jihadist" websites we hear so much about, but which are never linked to as evidence and never even provide a screen capture of the text. We must not question anything, just accept that they are telling the truth about those bad bad protesters who are all evil scum.

Of course, if they did link to a website it can be easily tracked to it's owners who, in turn, can come under scrutiny. Could be embarrassing if all the roads lead back to police or government linked entities!

I'm sorry, but without any evidence shown to backup these stories, the police and the press are just blowing hot air.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
LOL Anybody who talks big about "revolution" hasnt got a police beat down yet.

Get a crack of the night stick on your back a few times and all the "revolution" will just disappear.

I never understand why people protest against the G20 leaders. 99% of them are leaders elected by their people. Except places like China and Russia which are tyrannies, the rest are ALL democratically elected leaders.

Why dont these "revolutionaries" show the same vigor during the local elections?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

Errrrr..... I don't recall anyone ever voting in Gordon Brown as PM!

So much for "democracy", which as any sane person should know, is nothing more than illusion for the masses.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Why would anyone partaking in a peaceful, legitimate protest want to break through a police line? Except to get to the shop windows to smash and grab ....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by IAF101

Errrrr..... I don't recall anyone ever voting in Gordon Brown as PM!

So much for "democracy", which as any sane person should know, is nothing more than illusion for the masses.

We don't hold elections for an PM. We hold elections to vote for someone to represent our community in parliament. Most of these representatives are members of political parties (not if I had my way though!) and the leader of the party which has the most representatives voted in gets appointed PM. Though in theory it's not automatic as the Queen still has to give her consent.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
If these fools decide to try their hand at violence against the police then they deserve getting beaten down.

The people circulating these pamplets should be arrested for trying to instigate a riot.
wrong.wrong.wrong.

The police are the antagonists, it is wise if you are to protest to know the law and to know what to say and when to say it. Know your rights and know that no matter what happens, THEY can't do certain things if you're peaceful. And don't give me no crap about the protesters being the ones who'll start it. We'll see how you like being penned in by fascist slag pigs for about 7 hours, with mothers and young children crying, needing water and a place to pee. This is what those bastards will do if you let them. If you're lucky. 99% of the time it's the police who incite the violence, it's the police who WANT to start the violence. I know an ex ploice man who dealt with protests in london, he said and i quote "we loved it, it was the only time we could beat people up for no reason"

You should be thanking these brave protesters, for these are the ones ACTUALLY doing the things we should all be doing. (as opposed to sitting on your fat lazy one, bitching about it on the internet. and yes, I activly protest, before you ask) Getting outraged at the situation we're in, and holding those to blame accountable. These people should be reviered and admired. And those in charge should be afraid, cos we're coming.

As the former builders named bobs' banner on saturday said "Can we over throw the goverment? YES WE CAN "

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I know this is just childish of me but i have always wanted to participate in a huge protest come riot.There is a certain romance to it i feel.
Flame away haha because i doubt i ever will im to busy at work busting my balls for the man instead.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
LOL Anybody who talks big about "revolution" hasnt got a police beat down yet.

Get a crack of the night stick on your back a few times and all the "revolution" will just disappear.

Wrong.

In Reality it's the exact opposite....

...But you have probably lived a relatively -pampered lifestyle; it's not really your fault you think this way.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by jd140

wrong.wrong.wrong.

The police are the antagonists, it is wise if you are to protest to know the law and to know what to say and when to say it. Know your rights and know that no matter what happens, THEY can't do certain things if you're peaceful. And don't give me no crap about the protesters being the ones who'll start it. We'll see how you like being penned in by fascist slag pigs for about 7 hours, with mothers and young children crying, needing water and a place to pee. This is what those bastards will do if you let them. If you're lucky. 99% of the time it's the police who incite the violence, it's the police who WANT to start the violence. I know an ex ploice man who dealt with protests in london, he said and i quote "we loved it, it was the only time we could beat people up for no reason"

You should be thanking these brave protesters, for these are the ones ACTUALLY doing the things we should all be doing. (as opposed to sitting on your fat lazy one, bitching about it on the internet. and yes, I activly protest, before you ask) Getting outraged at the situation we're in, and holding those to blame accountable. These people should be reviered and admired. And those in charge should be afraid, cos we're coming.

As the former builders named bobs' banner on saturday said "Can we over throw the goverment? YES WE CAN "

You just went on a tangent about police brutality when the thread is about protesters handing out pamplets detailing how to break through the police line.

I'm fat and lazy because I don't protest?

I don't protest because I have better things to do. You pay me an hourly wage and I will shout to high heaven along side of you. I will not be involved with criminal activity though. I am not a criminal and I don't think the guy who owns the over turned car or the owner of a small buisness who gets looted had anything to do with what you are mad at.

Rioters are involved in cars over turned and set on fire, fights amongst themselves, town property being destroyed, private property being destroyed and injuries or death.

And you think the police are the bad guys.

Rioters are stupid.

One other thing, if you had read the whole thread you would have seen I am for them protesting in a non violent manner. Handing out pamplets instructing how not to protest in a non violent manner is instigating a riot.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by jd140]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join