It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elohim picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
What is a discussion about a picture supposedly depicting an angel doing in the Aliens and UFOs forum? Sometimes I think this board is just the catch-all for anything strange...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
can someone explain to me why an angel would have wings? that's a totally human thing to imagine. it's almost as cheesy as portraying god sitting on a throne.

i've been in the hospital damn near dead before and i can tell you that there's nothing there. just total blackness. at first it's like being asleep but after that there's just empty nothiingness.

I'm certain theres A lOT of people who will disagree with you there... I've been unconcious before also and it's like a black hole. Dying is not being unconcious! Your spirit/ soul moves onto another form of existance or being.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dirk Gently
giant swallowtail butterflys

How Dare you say that!!!!

Its a species of birdwing butterfly duh....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
This is purported as being a elohim that came after a family member died.

The being stayed with the family for six hours.

Medical Doctor Reveals Miraculous Angel Photograph

This next video begins with the same picture during a presentation of anomolous pictures and adds some commentary.
The Spiritual World Clip Two.wmv

Do you think this is what is claimed?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by imd12c4funn]

Hmm.. The being is really very small and it seems a tad questionable whether such beings would really have created Man.

Don't you think it could instead be some sort of Fairy, rather?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Hi Mozzy, i have a question and it is just so i can make more of NDE's. Nothing against you or anyone who do not believe in brighter colors and beautiful music when we die...i will put it like that.

If you believe in a Supreme Being please ignore my question, cheers!

Could your NDE by any chance have been like that because you just don't believe in anything hence the "nothingness"?

If you believe in something or some higher being don't you think your NDE would have been different? Many others who have experienced ND have their own stories, so i have to take other stories and so yours in account.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Giant Cecropia Moth

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d92893bbe64c.jpg[/atsimg]

www.wormspit.com...

They get very large

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join