It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elohim picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is purported as being a elohim that came after a family member died.

The being stayed with the family for six hours.

Medical Doctor Reveals Miraculous Angel Photograph

This next video begins with the same picture during a presentation of anomolous pictures and adds some commentary.
The Spiritual World Clip Two.wmv

Do you think this is what is claimed?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am pretty sure what you are seeing here is a reflection generated by a digital camera reacting with photo content.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
First thoughts?

The being alledgedy stayed with the family for six hours and there is only a single photograph/image of it?

I find that odd.

Now, as a general rule - I do not discount the miraculous by any means - sometimes the most humble of objects become profoundly significant during certain times for certain people. Myself included.

The overall effect this "encounter" had on the family matters more than anything else.

Still - six hours and a single photo?

Suspect at best.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
it looks to me like a butterfly sitting on a front door.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

A butterfly or moth open winged quite close to the camera with a chair behind it, a door to the left, and windows on the right. It is over-exposed and large because it is closer to the lens than the majority of the scene, which also meant it got more of the flash. If it hung around I'd expect there to be shots from other angles, but I suspect it will be conveniently shy...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sure would be interesting to know what this being had to share in their 6 hour visitation.

True Story:

A woman from my old church had a grandson who was brain dead after a car accident. He died shortly thereafter. When he died an image of a dove appeared in the glass of his hospital room. I saw a picture of it. There was no mistaking it. It was the image of a dove with it's wings outstretched, as if it was preparing to land. The hospital removed this piece of glass and made a plaque out of it and placed in either in the intensive care or emergency area of the hospital. This is in a St. Louis hospital. Honest to God.

He was Catholic and somewhat challenged mentally. He had received his First Communion in Medjugorje and was planning to get Confirmed. Confirmation is receiving The Holy Spirit and is symbolized as a dove with wings outstretched. His family believes this is somehow connected. It is the most miraculous thing I have ever seen.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
yeah probably a giant swallowtail butterfly sitting on a little shrine or something.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Do you think this is what is claimed?

Nope.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
IMO it looks like a shoddy image of an angel.

From first hand experience, I know that angel wings are not shaped like Moth wings. And what is up with the head? It looks like a skull-- and the moth wings look taped.

If the elohim visited us, they would not appear like this.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
can someone explain to me why an angel would have wings? that's a totally human thing to imagine. it's almost as cheesy as portraying god sitting on a throne.

i've been in the hospital damn near dead before and i can tell you that there's nothing there. just total blackness. at first it's like being asleep but after that there's just empty nothiingness.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's nice to have faith and all, but that clearly looks like a butterfly/moth.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Angelic beings are definitely real but this picture doesn't really make any sense. I have had so many otherworldly experiences that I do not discount the story, but this picture doesn't say much of anything.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Mozzy, that's exactly what I believe death is.

An eternal slumber of sorts.

Remember what pre-birth was like?

I don't!

Death will probably be the same thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't know if this is a pic of an Elohim or not. I have had three experiences with creatures who seemed to me to be angels, and they all communicated with me. Always through thought. And they each presented themselves in different ways, looking very different from each other. One was absolutely black and lifted me, my soul, or astral self , whatever you want to call it and wrapped me within its dark self. I was not afraid. And I was given the choice, stay or go. I want to add the doctors had just told my parents I would not make it through the night. Anyway, everytime I hear Clash on the radio, it makes me think of this incident.

"Should I stay or should I go? If I go it will be trouble. If I stay it will be double" Whatever. I might have mixed up the stay and go. But it asked me in thought do I stay or go. It's my decision. I chose to stay.I don't regret my decision. And in the morning the doctors declared a miracle had happened. Little did they know.

Another creature showed itself as a being of light and communicated through flowing colors that presented thoughts to me in the combination of colors.

The third being was much more weird than the other two and I don't even want to try to explain it all. But it was a good experience.

Is this pic in the first link a real angel, or Elohim? I don't know. It could be. It could be a hoax, or any number of explainable anomalies. But it's all interesting to me, since I have experienced some weirdness in my life.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Isn't it a modern day myth that angels have wings? I was under the impression that there are heavenly bodies mentioned in the book who have wings, but not angels. One had I believe 12 wings or something, but nothing what people these days seem to think.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Firstly: Butterfly.

Second: Angels relate to aliens how exactly?

(Are posts always this misplaced and this far out of left field on a regular basis around these parts? Couldn't be more arbitrary or random if I tried...)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

He was Catholic and somewhat challenged mentally.

Make of that what you will.

I'd say it was definitely a butterfly or moth. Are moths in reality angels? Maybe this is why they are 'drawn to the light'?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It has a 'head' and no body or legs. I'm not claiming to be a Elohim expert but a dissembodied head with wings is not how texts describe them.
Im going with butterfly, particulary as it has butterfly markings on the wings. The kind they have to attract other pretty butterflies

If you zoom into the head I think you'll see its light play not a head.
zazz

[edit on 033131p://f11Tuesday by zazzafrazz]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Sorry for the lame reply - but butterfly!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join