It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could we be at war with Aliens NOW?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Satellites colliding
Nuclear subs colliding in Atlantic
Nuclear sub colliding in persian gulf
F22 down
An uncanny amount of Civilian aircraft down this year already
Accounts of fireballs in the sky, large bangs etc
Increased volcanic/seismic activity (which may be controlled by ET's somehow)

all this stuff happening. Could we be at war with an unknown civilisation ? is this the beginning of a war of the worlds type scenario?

with all the Hollywood movies prepping us, now could be the time?

G.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Satellites colliding
F22 down

all this stuff happening. Could we be at war with an unknown civilisation ? is this the beginning of a war of the worlds type scenario?

G.

Lol, don't you think war would result in much more damage to us than making us extra clumsy? By saying aliens, you're suggesting someone that's traveled impossible distances to be here, don't you think war would be a bit serious?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
no
I just think the earth is going through natural changes.
as for man made objects coliding, cars do it all the time, the more you get out there the greater the chance of an accident.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
possibly, i thought i would throw the question out there though. I, as well as many others have a strange gut feeling at the moment that something weird is brewing.

i cant place my finger on it, but there is definatley something. all these events have happened very close together. almost too close together to be believed.

strange times.....whats next?

who knows, maybe the aliens could be "dipping their toes in the water so to speak".... a little playing with us to test our governments response.

maybe theres a hidden agenda and our govenrments have double crossed the ET's

[edit on 30-3-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Satellites colliding
F22 down

G.

i live by a volcano in Alaska, (mt redoubt) and it started erupting about ten days ago, and has been going crazy ever since.
it has been 19 years since its last eruption (which wasn't close to this series of eruptions)

here's a link to Mt redoubts national observatory

www.avo.alaska.edu...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Do you mean a new war, or the continuation of the old one.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well a World War with another Civilization not from Earth might be possible, I mean maybe there are craft constantly entering or trying to enter the atmosphere, I mean the Earth is a big place, I'd think scattered altercations day to day, week to week, might be more logical, than a Doomsday Armada parking outside our door, ready to drop down 2 billion shock troops or something.

i'D think an "Invasion" scenario would be less feasible because if you let the enemy know what you want to do, such as try to conquer the planet, there would be a formidable response... All you'd need is for all the humans on the planet to unite. . .

[edit on 3/31/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
To be honest I've thought of multiple scenario's of this nature. One imaginary scenario is this:
What if the destruction of the twin towers and 911 was orchestrated and carried out by extraterrestrials attempting to invade/take over Earth? If this scenario was true, the government would have knowledge of this and would purposely keep this under wraps so as not to create mass hysteria and panic. The last thing we need as a civilization would be to succumb to panic and allow ourselves to crumble, which would only weaken ourselves and strengthen our enemy. That would certainly explain alot of the secrecy and the strange occurrences which have been blamed on the government as inside jobs.
Yes I realize that would seem a bit "out there", but is it really? If this was true, what then? What if that "alien menace" that Reagan spoke of is just that?
Just some food for thought...

Edit: Keep in mind this is just a "what if" scenario, not intended to offend anyone, just thinking outside the box. ; )

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Looking_Glass]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I hear ya...kind of. I have that feeling like all of these "accidents" are just happening way to close together and out of nowhere. But I don't think it is aliens attacking us.

I am leaning more towards something with the planets/solar systems orientation. What I mean by that is for some reason I think things (electronic, biological, and natural) are having a hard time telling which direction is up and which is down. If you put that confusion into all the events you talked about, it would explain them all.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I have had really bad problems with ingrown toenails the last year, and in the last year only.

It must be some some evil alien plot, I tell ya!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

G.

In a way theres more truth to this part of your question than first meets the eye.

We do not even fully understand our own species yet.

As for war with aliens, I doubt it but I would say we are at war with an unknown civilisation or species...... our own.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It depends on what group you are calling ALIEN, but I think we have been fighting the ALIEN for several hundred years now. You don't really think the information is about somebody from space, do you? The whole UFO field is a cover-up.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Non-interference is coming up and I imagine the alien renegade forces that rule and even are, our leaders are truly trying to throw their weight around.
This is one way we have that stops their war in their tracks:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The enki group renegades destroying this planet and claiming ownership of our race as their slaves have nothing to talk about as far legalaties are concerned, as their contracts are worthless, and crimes. The only thing is most of the benevelent et federations see us as co-conspirator as we vote in the same henchmen over and over again, and never change the systems when we have the power to do so in democracies. We need to ask them every night for help.
Not a selfish plea to be rescued, but for our planet and its children. Then the smaller groups that are working here can hand in some good reports and the federations will come.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well those plane crashes have nothing to do with it. The NTSB data claims I believe on average 36 crashes a year...some years more some less and being in aviation I can assure you this to be fact.

However,
after those booms and flashes of lights and claims of viewing military jets flying around...
up there in virginia
who knows?

link   
That is just ridiculous.

When your neighbourhood evaporates into individual atoms, let me know. You might be onto something then.

link   
Okay hate me for saying it - These Aliens are probably Demons and Angels and halfbreeds at work, if there is a war then its a war based on heaven and earth and good verses evil. Why do they need to travel thousands of lightyears for that? Maybe they are of a different frequency than us anyway but even so if they wanted to they could take the world out without trouble. So unless some enemies are under control by other aliens and the battle is quite fair and square or islolated to just a few then we should be okay. But all this comes to a suspicion if the case of an attack is real its the same threat that always waa in the Biblical times and with historical Biblical explanations. If they want to take over they can, but they can not and the answer is in the logic. The logic being that this so called alien threat poses as a cover and two, both can never be fully proved, a light in the the sky is no different to a being of light in the sky.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Aleins, in what you ask?

My own pesonal opinion, is that it is possble. I also see a trend towards blaming outcomes on outside forces.

We, are responsible for ourselves, and if the mindset does not agree, it lets in a whole lot of other ideas.

Does that make sense, in what you are asking?

edit for typo

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

new topics

join