It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extrasensory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I believe I know how it works.

All matter exists at different dimensions at the same time. For example a baseball exists at the human scale used for playing baseball, but it also exists on the sub-atomic scale as elements.

Also, our human heads and minds are the same. It exists on the human scale as a part of our body, but also exists on the sub-atomic scale as elements. Along with our thoughts, which also exist on that sub-atomic scale as energy.

The moment a baseball is hit with a bat, all dimensions are effected. I think this can be examined at a distance. For example, an outfielder who is facing toward a batter who is 100 feet away. When the batter hits the baseball the outfielder will experience a few delays. First his eyes will see the ball get hit, and then a short time later he will hear the baseball get hit, because sound is slower than light. HOWEVER, the light isn't instant either, it too has a delay. So when you see and hear something, it already happened on the sub-atomic scale before you could see it on the light scale/dimension, and hear it on the sound scale/dimension.

I believe our minds can "sense" things that happen on the sub-atomic scale before or without having to see it or hear it. There must be a type of energy emitted like light and sound but on the sub-atomic scale. I think we are all connected on the sub-atomic scale.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Was a little confused over use of scale vs. dimension in the first paragraph. I like the general idea, though. And I believe that while conventional physics may say no to this and related notions, the world of quantum mechanics and those who study it would be more accepting. I think you could benefit from reading some QM and incorporating it into this idea. For instance, quantum entanglement allows for information to be shared instantly across essentially infinite space.

Just remember Richard Feynman's words, "if you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't."

Quantum Entanglement

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I forgot this wikipedia link to quantum pseudo-telepathy, between people:

Telepathy theorectically possible?

new topics

join