It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real phone call with Jordan Maxwell!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I went to JordanMaxwell.com and browsed around for a little while out of boredom. I was looking through a few areas on the page, and decided I'd send Jordan an email and try to explain to him how his theories were absurd.

I went to this page:
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

and say this:

Jordan is available for consultations at the rate of $250 per hour. Click here for more information.

Now, I thought that was rather absurd, but I'm what you might call upper class. My family for generations has always been well off, so money isn't much of an object to me. I was really interested in speaking to the man myself to attempt to argue with him over his theories (as I have looked into them ferociously).

So, I went ahead and called him up. I figured an hour might not quite be enough for what should be discussed - mostly because I figured he'd try to cut me off and just explain things verbatim like he does on his videos. I ordered three 1 hour phone calls and was told in my email that I would be contacted for an appointment. Okay, I thought - and I got together all of my documents and rebuttals to his absurd theories so that everything would be ready.

A week later, I received an email as to when I could call, and later that day, I did just that! The phone rang, a recording, and then an answer.

We talked/argued for about an hour at first. Everything he said to me was brilliantly rebuked by factual evidence, or by submission that no evidence existed to support his speculation. I used my logical magic to beat his theories into the ground. He even told me a few times, "That's what they want you to believe" and really started with the semantics on me, going everywhere from saying that you are born from your mother's WATER to a DOCK-TOR to JUDGES WEAR BLACK and are EL-DERS because they are EL-EVATED.

TEMP-EL
CIRC-EL
GOSP-EL
APOST-EL

He even mentioned that the EL in Spanish had something to do with it. My heard about exploded. It was like I was listening to a semantical mad man. I just about hung the phone up.

I demanded that he tell me what etymological source he found all of these only phonetically related associations because they certainly weren't in any of the books I have in my collection HE DENIED ME! I asked him to give me the name, once more, and again HE WOULD NOT TELL ME.

I told him that he didn't have the book, and that he made all of that up, that he cherry-picked the words on the basis of their application to his "theory".

... and you know what his response was?

"That's not true. This is a very ancient book and I won't risk giving out any information about it."

OH MY GOD?! AN ANCIENT BOOK WITH MODERN WORDS? HOLYYYYYY CRAP!

"Uh, it has sources with blah blah" He started talking about ancient aliens and time travel. I was actually having an inner dialog with myself about how much another person could be so full of it.

I went on for about 45 more minutes about how he was full of it. That he was making all of this up for a profit. That he had a fan club of "believers" who shared his "gospel" with the rest of the internet. I told him exactly how and why he was making his money, why he can charge $250 per hour on the telephone, and why he can charge absurd rates for seminars. I told him that I knew how his plan worked, that I knew how he used the gullible as a catalyst to spread his ideas.

... and then.... and then I realized.

HE IS A CAPITALISTIC GENIUS!

It was only then that my whole attitude changed. I had a veritable epiphany. I began to praise him and tell him how clever he was. Then, he started to calm me down. I'm not sure why he decided to tell me, but he did. He divulged his...

SIMP-EL four step process. (yeah, I know.. wtf?)

1) Make up an absurd claim.
2) Skew and take advantage of ambiguity and ignorance of the evidence and process.
3) Use semantics to support your idea.
4) Wait for the Internet to spread the theory like wild fire.

He told me that he's working on some new and really good original ones, and that they should be finished around next year. He said he was in no rush because he's making plenty off the current ones.

After that, he said one last thing:

"... but no one will ever believe you "

I'm not sure if he meant that nobody would believe me or that nobody would ever really believe the theory because they were never quite 'concrete'. I assume the malleability is what lets them grow and take a life of their own. Interpretation seems to be an important part of any good conspiracy theory.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share. Thanks for reading.

I'm off to start a web site. I'll be awaiting your phone calls.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

Very interesting lm.

Good for you for following through and taking him to task.

Now I'm assuming that even though you were not supposed to, you probably recorded the whole conversation. I'll be looking for a rapidshare link from you in my U2U inbox.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hah Hah...whoops. It's like remembering the camera?

He didn't advance to cross matching computer terms with his Spanish-did he?

Might end up with something that looks like this: Judges are:
El Dir
El Dirs= The 'directories'

I don't have this book. Have never seen it in fact. If a book is a book. Anything correct is purely coincidental.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'd love to hear the recording, if it exists, this way you could better Jordan and offer proof of the conversation

Not that I'm doubting you...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i think the fact this fraud of a guy charges $250 per hour is a disgrace. surely thats enough proof he is a con artist after only $$$.

if this guy was genuine and had a real , truthfull message, then surely you would share it for less than $250 per hour.

people like him make me sick and do the real search for truth no good what so ever.

FRAUD MAXWELL

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
i think the fact this fraud of a guy charges $250 per hour is a disgrace. surely thats enough proof he is a con artist after only $$$.

if this guy was genuine and had a real , truthfull message, then surely you would share it for less than $250 per hour.

people like him make me sick and do the real search for truth no good what so ever.

FRAUD MAXWELL

yep..if i had a message that would save lives id give it out for free..

top topics

join