It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from an Indigo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I did not know where to put this, so I decided to put it in this forum. If a mod thinks it belongs elsewhere, I don't mind where it is moved. I just wanted to share a message which I just got inspired with now. I normally am speaking in a more kind of scientific and logical speak, and always try to construct arguments to support my points or to deconstruct others points, but now I just want to speak as an Indigo and be really honest with my views. So whatever I say, is just my view, please do not expect any evidence to be presented or any arguments. It’s straight from my heart.

I know many will resonate with some things I say, and perhaps not resonate with other things. Some will already know what I am talking about, and some may not know or may not have realised.

You are living in a very interesting time, a time of transformation, a time where two competing ideologies are going to clash and the synthesis of which will bring about a completely different future to the one you may expect. This maybe a hopeful future, or it maybe a future of despair. What will decide the kind of future we move into is the consciousness of people living today. I mean consciousness, not the physical acts, not certain calculated decisions, not a certain ideology, but consciousness.

That is an interesting term consciousness, yes? In fact very much meaningless. What does it mean to be conscious? I know good ole Wittgenstein had a problem with this word, seeing as it does not indicate anything. But to me it means awareness and awareness means being in-tune with reality. Now that is another word that is rather meaningless? What is reality? ALL OF THIS IS REALITY. Everything is reality. But being in tune with reality is being in tuned with the meta-reality in which all realities occur. In which all possibilities manifest. That meta-reality is like the ultimate creative source, the grande spirit, the cosmic mind, and from that all appears. Just like your imagination has no limit, likewise this cosmic mind has no limit. This means nothing is impossible in the reality you are in(which is within all realities)

Aliens, ghosts, spirits, psychic power, time travel, parallel universes, other dimensions, planes. There is no limit. All of this is possible. That meta-reality can take any form whatsoever. Not only is all of this possible, all of it is real and it is happening right now. In that meta-reality there is no such thing as time, only a universal and eternal present. All possibilities exist at the same time.

Being conscious, being aware, being in-tuned with reality is expanding your mind, literally. Not just metaphorically, you can actually expand your mind, and the other realities will become evident to you. This process of expansion is infinite. True consciousness is an infinite consciousness; true reality is an infinite reality. They are one and the same thing.

This infinite expansion brings love, joy, wisdom and beauty and union with god. All these words mean the same thing, they are not different things. So you see you should expand your mind to the point of infinity and let all the layers of reality to reveal themselves to you.

Your essential nature is divine. You are a spark of the divine, a child of god, divine yourself. You participate in the infinite play of the divine, there is no separation between you and the infinite being, you are enmeshed within one another.

But why is this not evident to you? Because you are caught up, imprisoned in a version of reality. As if you were stuck in a television screen, thinking that what is on the television screen is the only reality, when in fact the reality which is on the television screen is one one reality out of infinite other realities.

There is truth to the view that all of reality is your mind, all of reality is indeed constructed in your mind. Your entire reality is sensory, it is made up of qualia. You mistakingly think it is some kind substance suspended in space - it is not - it is a participation between you and the infinite; the part and the whole. Like waves within an ocean. You are completely inseparable from it. You will not perish, never, only your version of reality will.

Your body is just one version of that reality. Isn’t that clear to you already? In a dream you have a body as well, so you cannot be a body if you actually possess the body. The body is just another image on that screen of that consciousness. You are not your body, trust me, when you die you will wake-up in another reality in a perfectly continuous sweep of time. It will be as if you just went to sleep and woke up somewhere else.

You are not your thoughts either. Again how can you be your thoughts, if you are the one that possesses your thoughts? You see where I am going this. Damn I am constructing an argument again, that’s just my nature, but basically whatever you possess cannot be the possessor. Your are not your body and you are not your thoughts. You are pure being. Eternal you are.

So why do you come here? You come here because you are on a journey to the infinite, and to get there you need to go through several versions of reality before you get there. You can make this journey faster if you start to expand your version of reality every moment of your lived life so that it eventually touches the infinite. What happens if you do not reach the infinite in this life? You get another chance. In fact you get as many chances as you want.

I want to now talk about the current version of reality we inhabit. It’s not good. The version of reality we inhabit is a contracting reality not an expanding reality. You are given a narrative, “this is possible, this is not possible” and as soon the world is defined for you, you think there is nothing beyond. You start to question the most beautiful of things, life itself - “Am I really alive, they say I am just a bunch of neurons firing in the brain”, “Is this really love, or just a chemical imbalance”, “Did I really just experience synchronicity, or was it just chance” This version of reality saps out all the wonder and beauty out of your life. It drains you. It is like a spiritual cancer. What is left is a machine, and the machine becomes just like a cog-wheel in a large mechanical system. In a machines world there is no need for values like compassion, wisdom, love etc

The ideology that rules this world today does not want you to expand, but contract. They want to mechanize you, reduce to a number and a function in a system. It will regress your spiritual evolution considerably. You need to realise this is happening, identify the problem is the battle half won. If you don’t think there is a problem, then of course you will not try and solve it. There is a problem folks, a very grave problem that is playing out right now in the world.

You know all this economic crisis business, and the trouble with Iran, North Korea or what have you? Its mass psychosis. The consciousness of the world is mad, trust me. It is going to end very ugly. The only way to stop this is to become conscious, become aware, become attuned with reality. It is never too late.

Anyway I just wanted to share these thoughts. I am not going to debate these thoughts with anybody, I just wanted to share. I sometimes have these moments of inspiration and then I just write. Funnily, sometimes I forget what I wrote the next day and then go against my own wisdom

Edit: Loads of typos corrected. Sorry about that!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Eeeeeverytime one of these threads shows up, it turns into a war zone.
I'm staying out of this one.

But perhaps the whole approach isn't... working so well.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I like you and people like you.

wZn

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

A thousand amens from me. This reality is falling and it is wonderful. Everything is synching and flowing perfectly. All of the fear, isolation, despire and such is just part of the process.

We are all apart of a birth, a birth of consciousness. A birth can be a scary thing, especially if like most you are completely unaware of the process.

Just relax, tune in and enjoy the ride.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
nice post, i agree. s&f

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Very sweet.
Nothing wrong with trying to inject a little positive energy into it all! My best to you.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks everybody. I appreciate the compliments and good wishes

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Your essential nature is divine. You are a spark of the divine, a child of god, divine yourself.

...and maybe we're just a bunch of naked apes slinging feces at each other.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Jack Jouett]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Your post was cool.

when i wake up somewhere else, will i remember the other lives? like i do when i wake from being asleep? will i know, im the me that was here? the person who now posesses my thoughts?

i am a bit slow sometimes.

i feel that you are right but i dont remember previous lives.

even tho i feel i may have had them.

wont i miss the people i leave behind here?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Yes, because the only thing that is preventing you from remember all your past lives is the material condition, and when you have left the material condition all your knowledge will return to you and you will have a clearer understanding of everythng.

You can even do this in meditation, but it requires a lot of practice to actually withdraw from the material condition.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yea my biggest concern is will I be able to see and know my current family ever again? Like in the next lives?

Is my family now, always my family in other lives, weather they be mom, dad, uncle aunt, brother sister, will they be with me in some form for ever or will a piece of their soul be in my next life as a family member?

If I die tomorrow will i wake up in a a few days in a reality currently like this like a continuous timeline, or will i wake up an equivalent of 1,000 years in the future .

Or is time relevant to the individual soul/person ?

I'm almost positive that the hardships and struggles we endure are life lessons meant to teach us something so we learn and grow and can evolve or asscent spiritualy along these lives until we reach the infinite which we never can because once we reach that infinite there is always more to learn and add to it so the infinite we reach is no longer the infinite once we have reached it.

Great post by the way. I love meaningful posts that make me think and think positively .

If you can't answer my questions that's cool I don't expect anyone to be able to but I have always felt like anything is possible thats not the hard part, the hard part is figuring out how to make myself see and believe all of this so it appears to come true/reveal itself to me in real time so i can sense it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have heard we pick our parents before incarnating?

Anyone else got some info on this, can't remember where I read/heard it - but it was a good source from memory.

wZn

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yea my biggest concern is will I be able to see and know my current family ever again? Like in the next lives?

Is my family now, always my family in other lives, weather they be mom, dad, uncle aunt, brother sister, will they be with me in some form for ever or will a piece of their soul be in my next life as a family member?

If I die tomorrow will i wake up in a a few days in a reality currently like this like a continuous timeline, or will i wake up an equivalent of 1,000 years in the future .

Or is time relevant to the individual soul/person ?

The laws of karma are very mysterious. If you have a strong attachment to your current family it is possible you will reincarnate in that family.

I was just reminded of the words Krishna told to Arjuna on the battlefield, "these people whom you are so attached to, you will not see again" he was explaining to Arjuna just how temporal our relationships here are. In this life we have certain parents, certain friends, certain careers, but in the next life we have dfferent parents, different friends, different careers. So we should not become too attached to the temporal, and rather it is the non-temporal, the unchanging or creation that we should aspire to. Every lived moment of our life should be ascending one more level to the infinite.

There will come a point when you have ascended so high that you will just merge completely into that infinite and the cycle of rebirth will end. I don't know when that time will be or just how many lifetimes you must develop through to get there. Some say it can be done in a single life term, and others say it takes trillions upon trillions of lifetimes. Whatever the duration, each moment in life should be one of self-discovery. We are here to discover the "other" we are here to discover ourselves.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

More of this Indigo nonsense. Fantastic.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

A message from an indigo: "Hi im a narcissist!"

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

No, you don't pick your parents, per se. You pick your life. You are shown that life from day 1 through death, all of it, every last detail, every love, every hate, all the violence, and all the death.

I remember vividly choosing mine, for all the wrong reasons, what I was thinking, etc... Remembering that time 'there' has been my personal hell since becoming concious.

The 'parents' are incidental to the process.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Anyone else got some info on this, can't remember where I read/heard it - but it was a good source from memory.

wZn

I don't think that is true. I would never have picked mine.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wow.

The posters on here with negative attitudes need a good stick to the head.

These people are the ones that obviously have issues.

I love indigos and would rather a conversation with them over these negative people ANY DAY!

Rock on indigos!

wZn

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dude.... Lay off the shrooms

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

wZn

Also heard that....we pick them based on what life lessons we need to learn to progress or something like that i think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join