It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you post on the net or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This article made me think, "what would I do?" After reading this, what would you do? If you saw something that you were not supposed to, would you write about it and describe it in detail? What if you were on Tikaboo Peak observing the airspace around Area 51 and capture a highly secretive test flight of a craft that has never before seen technology. Would you post the video or photos on the Internet? I am not sure what I would do. I am leaning towards not posting the shots. What if the video you captured showed our nations newest technology in action? What would you do?

Link to the article:My visit inside Skunkworks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If I had some interesting video... some that could comprimise security as you say, I would first back it up and distribute it to a few friends before I post it on the internet. That way if something happened to me there would still be proof. I'd go down to expose the lies they've been feeding us for generations!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I would heavily blur it so it looks like another 1000000 UFO videos going around ...

Then I would post it and come here on ATS to tell you all that you suck if you do not believe in UFO-s

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
If I had some interesting video... some that could comprimise security as you say, I would first back it up and distribute it to a few friends before I post it on the internet. That way if something happened to me there would still be proof. I'd go down to expose the lies they've been feeding us for generations!

Sweet...

You would jepordize your friends to 'expose' a non-friend..? You are a crappy friend - and even worse at getting crafty...

To the OP:

Post anon - either from a non-monitored (camera monitored) pc, or by dropping it off at as many MSM's I could find...

Or, contact a noted figure in the field, anon once again, and have them put it on-line...they are in the public eye already.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I dont know what I would do. I guess if it was something harmful to everyone I would post it after I showed a few people and make a copy and hid it somewhere. I wouldnt want to be hunted by the Govt though. I guess it just depends on what I filmed.
Now if I was shown something and given proof and told not to say anything I would keep my word and not say anything.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

If you had a blog or a website would you post it in your own site?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by DesertShadow]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Can you show us what you taped or recorded?
:p

Anyways I would probably do what another poster said, give it to a few friends, then release it, if something was to happen to me there is still backup of proof.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I personally would not post anything. Our secrets is what keeps us ahead in the military, space, aviation and navy. Can you imagine if the world (specifically Japan) knew about us having only two atomic bombs? We dropped the two nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagaski and the Japanese were still not about to give up until we told them that we were going to drop another one right on them and then the Japanese threw up the white flag.

Secrets are meant to be secret, which is why we have the NSA, CIA and other things. Do not expose something that will jeopordise our countries national secruity and our step ahead from the countries that want to harm us.

[edit on Mar 30th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's no big deal...No one would believe it was real anyway.

This is why we need a new kind of tamper proof media chip that can't be manipulated and only developed by a source that is above reproach.

Sorta like a developing company that has several witnesses sworn to uphold the credibility of the recording, and checked by a fail proof computer system that is also tamper proof.

Sad to say, but this is what it has come to. No one believes video anymore because it's too easy to fake it now.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would have to say NO. I would not post anything of tell anyone. If I had proof of an alien I would make that proof disappear. Why you ask. The human race is not ready for such things. It may be is time but not now. I would in fact help in a cover up of such proof. We need to grow up as a race before such things are given to us. Some people will know what I mean. The little kids need to grow up and stop believing in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny first. And learn to play nice with each other as well. So I guess we will never be ready.

PS: I know I am going to catch flack for this but that is the way I feel

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If you posted anything on the internet no matter how real, it will always have skeptics and that in itself would give enough doubt as to it's authenicity.

TPTB would then open a web page and post a similar thing and say it was part of a viral add campaigne.

no matter how much later the new page was started, no one would take any notice of the facts anyway.

that has been proved on a daily basis that people will believe all sorts of rubbish from global warming to thermal expansion.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I do not think I would ever see anything I am not supposed too!

How could I have then there for seen it? If I wasn't supposed too?

So I am always, and forever going to believe what ever I have seen I was supposed to have seen. If I was supposed to have seen it, it can only be for two reasons, sheer entertainment, and sheer entertainment.

If I found it entertaining, I am naturally going to tell others, thinking that they will find it entertaining too.

Who are we trying to keep secrets from anyway? Your mommy or mine?

new topics

top topics

join