It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS Smokers!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
I would like to tell those people that it doesn't work, at least on me. Smokes were 2 bucks a pack when I started, and now they're up to 5 bucks, and I'm
[edit on 3/30/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

I agree 100%. They should be virtually free. We should support you in finding your pleasure as much as possible. Even deliver them to your house at night.

It only makes economic sense. Should you get sick earlier, then you will have a longer period to be taken care of. And then that will make the people who like to take care of people happy. Then it helps feed the medical industry.

I mean, you came here, you manifested a great body, and if you choose to destroy it through smoking, as long as you do not enforce smoke on an innocent person and override their freedom of choice, then who cares. I mean all you need to do is come back and make a new body. I do not see what the concern is all about.

And if you cannot get on an airplane, and have to keep oxygen masks taped to your body, and stuff like this, who am I to complain. And I am a compassionate person, and I will still talk with your even though you have a big cancerous lesion on your face, or missing an eye, or tongue, or piece of bottom lip like my grandfather.

And who really cares if you can no longer go salmon fishing or something else important with your grandson because they took our your prostate from recurring cancer from smoking, and you are too stubborn to wear a urin bag cause your inconcenance keeps you from going anywhere at 65 years old.

I support you 100%. Smoke more, do an much as you want, sounds like a good idea to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
$5 for a pack of smokes? that could get you a RIM here where i live!

and btw i guess when they abolish the dollar, theyre gonna have to erase the dollar sign on people's keyboards too, eh?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Brief How To Grow Guide

This among many other on google will help you guys get started. We've been thinking about doing the same actually. I was surprised to see a thread started up about it.
Hope your gardens produce some good TAX FREE smoke!!

They left out a few important steps. You could not smoke this stuff.
First of all, when they first start to bloom you have to pinch off the buds and repeat as necessary. When you harvest the leaves the have to be put in a shed that's not to damp or dry. Then you have to age, can take up to 4 years.

There is no Federal law against home growing of tobacco anymore.

This is a good site

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Nope, not illegal to grow tobacco. You've always been able to grow a certain amount for personal use, and in the past couple of years, the government has taken off the tobacco 'allotment', anybody can grow as much as their land will support.

nenothtu out

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
im gonna put afew as soon as the snow and ice melts from my yard .,
then at the end of summer im gonna share my handrolled organicly grown cigars with my friends and have a laughe

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join