It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Unclassified Pro-Constitution Report Outlines Tyranny Movement in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Leaked Unclassified Pro-Constitution Report Outlines Tyranny Movement in America

www.restoretherepublic.com...

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, March 27th, 2009: An anonymous internet user leaked to RestoreTheRepublic.net a secretive pro-liberty report documenting the modern tyranny movement in America. The 14-page report published by “The Smoking Argus Daily Information Analysis Center” (SMIAC) lists the growing wave of tyranny stemming from 1913 up to today, which seeks to threaten the American Constitutional Republic. The report further details specific symbols used by the movement to promote their tyrannical agenda as well as multimedia frequently used by members to ferment wide spread contrived polarization of their electoral base.

Direct link to the PDF

Although most of us that read/post here at ATS are aware of the information provided in this report, I hope you will make the effort to read it, and pass along the link to those who are still in denial.

Welcome to Fascist Amerikka Inc.

It's long past time We The People take back OUR Republic!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Great read.... I think I'm going to be making some copies of these and handing them out at the parties on the 15th.

This kind of information is what is needed in the general public. If they can handle it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unfndqlt

If only we could print this report, and distribute as fast as the (illegal) fed prints that funny money, federal reserve notes.

Getting people to actually take the time to read the thing is another story...

I believe that the masses are growing tired of the in-your-face oppressive power exerted by government otherwise known as tyranny, and are becoming ripe for the pickings so to speak.

I thank you for doing your part!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm not disputing the content of this pdf or its subject matter, but by putting "unclassified" or "leaked" into the headline it makes it sound like this is an official government document when it is clearly not.

Great link by the way - if Americans can't get off their dead asses and do something about the Fed or our pathetic government then we deserve all the nukes Bin Laden can throw at us.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

We can save it to our computer and attach as an email attachment.

The tyrants I see are the IMF, G20, Bildeberg’s and all shadow governments in every developed Nation.

The tyrants are purposely bankrupting, not just the US but the world to achieve a far more sinister plan.

It’s funny this PDF file mentions alcohol prohibition in 1919. Back then it was illegal to sell alcohol to an Indian. Many were arrested doing so.

Yes this is true tyranny! I see this as all leading to a NWO. With a global dictator (Tyrant). It also fits the Wikipedia definition.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I wonder where this thing came from?
I love it lol and I wish I had the ink to print tuns of these off but again where did it come from? What part of the gov. would be putting this out? I am a little confused about it. But Good find OP Great PDF

DK

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tensetek

Its not a govermental document. Its information from a resercher. Great nonetheless.

Peace!

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This was awesome. For those that will read later, its the opposite of the MIAC report labeling militia members and supporters of Ron Paul as terrorists.

This is the kind of thing that needs to be circulated as widely as possible. It needs to go viral. Flag and Digg whenever possible. Its time for the wool to be removed from our eyes!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, most of you who have read my past posts know how I feel about all "this".
However, I did enjoy reading the article in question-I do enjoy parody-and I would like to highlight perhaps my favorite part:

Political Party Logos: A jackass and bloated elephant fed to
the populous as a means to offer the illusion of choice to voters.
Regardless of whom is elected, government power increases.
Whereas the jackasses seek to create a wholly dependent populous
via the nanny state, the bloated elephant offers glorious expansion
of empire through the blood soaked hands of endless war.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Definitely great material for handing out at the Tea Parties, hoping to make it to the Kzoo gathering, would be worth the effort and trip to distribute some counter propaganda for a change.

I know of a few other informational resources that would compliment this doc, all about the power group of the Trilateral commission and CFR and bankers.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This was the first thread I read after joining. I think I am going to like it here.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I quite enjoyed that read. It outlines what I have been trying to tell people for years. I will definitely print this out and hand it to a few friends of mine.

Thank you for the post.

new topics

top topics

join