It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GB: AIG Chiefs pressed donations to Dodd/Beats up CT attorney general

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Glenn Beck goes irate once again on the Chris Dodd scandal..and he goes off on the CT Attorney General.

I'm sorry...i just love it when politicians and government officials get chewed up.

Whether you agree with the bonuses or not...you've got to see the hypocrisy here.

Is that against the law? Is that against the law? IS THAT AGAINST THE LAW?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by David9176]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I love it, go Glenn.........hes absolutely right tho im telling you man people in power are getting away with robbery here, and this guys just in it to get elected again give me a break.....

p.s. Kudos to glenn for keeping his composure as well as he did

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This was great. Beck wasn't taking any prisoners. This is part of our problem with America. He said he didn't have to the authority to do anything about Dodd, but he interjected himself into the AIG bonus fiasco.

This AG is obviously apart of the corruption and he shouldn't be in the position he is in. Our justice system has become politicized and this is obvious proof of that.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Good stuff. Always great to see a corrupt politician get his ass handed to him. Say what you will about Beck, the man knows how to make politicians sweat and that's what most of them need to be doing right now.

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You know, for all the people on ATS that despise Beck; no other 'journalist/entertainer/opinion maker/spin master' is holding these public officials accountable like he is doing.

Glenn doesn't need WWE tights to smack down government.

[color=gold]Bob Basso aka [color=gold]Thomas Paine does an excellent job too.

Has anyone heard what became of his White House visit??

[edit on 3·31·09 by DrMattMaddix]

top topics

join