It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Partial OOBE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Okay so the first night I was laying on my side, I kept getting the paralysis thing, but it was cool cause i'd suddenly start turning, like my astral body or whatever you want to call it, it would start turning so i was on my back, then i started getting huge vibrations and it felt like somone was pulling me up. I could see a little circle in my closed vision that started blinking so I was focussing on that. That's as far as I got the first night.

But today I actually lifted out of my body, i saw my desk as i floated up, and i was up at the ceiling. I floated for about 5 seconds, and then i started floating really fast towards my wall like i wanted to go through it or something, but i just bounced off of it.. floated for a few more sec and then returned to my body.

So why did this happen? Every time I read about oobe's people go through their ceilings and stuff.. what was stopping me from this?

Is there a way to control where I go? Like do I just think of where I want to go and i'll go there? Cause when it happened I remember thinking ok try the other wall, but i just floated and fell back down.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What's OOBE?

I personally see Sleep Paralysis as when you're staring in a specific direction while not being able to move. Add a demon or silouhette in some cases.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ZikhaN]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
What's OOBE?

I personally see Sleep Paralysis as when you're staring in a specific direction while not being able to move. Add a demon or silouhette in some cases.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ZikhaN]

OOBE= out of body experience

sometimes yeah ive just gotten the paralysis, and i flick my toes to get out of it ... but the paralysis is the first part in the oobe.

It was so cool though, cause i was on my side, and i got the paralysis, and my astral body 'floated' and turned over so that i was on my back... but my body was still on its side.

Man there's so much about this sort of stuff I would love to know. So much us humans need to explore

[edit on 30-3-2009 by MurrayTORONTO]

join