It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't ron paul make more of a difference if he just switched to a tv broadcast on a major channe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Do you think ron paul would be better of if he had a show like glenn beck on tv, rather than us having to have to watch the sham that is glenn beck. Ron paul at least has some sort of honesty about him, even though he is on the inside.

I just cannot stand those on tv, and the way they play these roles, and beck does not play his role of copying alex jones very well.

Shame that we could not have someone like ron paul on tv, giving a real public opinion.

Do you guys think ron paul makes more of a differnec ebeing in congress, or would it be better if he where on tv?

[edit on 3/30/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't now.

Doesn't he make enough TV appearances?

The liberal media loves him. The conservative media hates him.

I don't know.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Of course he will never get a show. But i was just making a thread, it is just annoying seeing beck play the alex jones on tv.

Shame william cooper is not still around.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

No, while his voice would be heard, and he would actually be able to be heard, I don't think we should want one of the ONLY voices WE have, vacate the seat...

It angers me to see how congressmen like Paul, Kucinich (who else?), trying to defend the principles that founded the US and either being shut down due to time limits or worse, being laughed at and made to look loony by rest of our elected.

Laughed at during the primaries last year, and it looked like Geithner had more than a smile directed his way, when Paul questioned him on the Constitutionality of the current situation when the Treasury Sec's and FED chairman were answering questions before the house finance committee.

Even if he would leave, I don't see any of the major media allowing him to have the time to speak to the country, it would be more the internet, webcasts and the like.

Those in control don't want to hear what he has to say because they cannot defend themselves, deflection and ridicule are the answers he receives...

I commend his ability to fight the good fight under these circumstances.

ed:word -for clarity

[edit on 3/30/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul is an active member of Congress. He can't have his own show. Even if he retired from Congress (Lord knows he is old enough to draw retirement), you can't just say you want your own show. Ron Paul has a fringe following of anti-war supporters, hardly enough to justify his own TV show.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i just can't support ron paul..

something about him is just not right.. *shrug*

top topics

join