It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 New Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In your opinion who is gonna make it in 2009?
Plz post their myspace or youtube music video, so we can listen to them too

In my opinion I think 2009 will be year of Daft Punk,in 2005 they were so much ahead of anyone else, i wonder how much they have improved, their next album will certainly bring some new sounds and ideas.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i wish i had something worthwhile to post in this thread but i really don't. i am such a musical snob it's not funny. i like a wide range of things but i am also very specific.

i will go on a limb and say dweezil zappa will gain a little fame in the year to come

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The one and only Robbie Williams will make it !!! Who else is there ? :-)))
Yes, there will be a new album this year. First album since 2006. Amazing!

Let Me Entertain You-Live8 2005

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm not too sure about who WILL do well, but I know that I WANT BFMV (That's Bullet For My Valentine to all you non-rockers out there) to be awesome. They normally don't dissapoint, so I'm pretty pumped about the new album.

Its a pretty heavy band, so if you don't like loud, don't listen.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
New music from Aviv Geffen. There should be an new album in english on its way...
I like his music very much, so of course i hope he will make it !
avivgeffen jukebox

He is very famous in Israel, but i think its great he also wants to show his talent in Europe. Last year he was in the UK

This summer he will be on stage at Rockwave 2009 festival in Greece and the Taubertal Festival in Germany.
What i read, heard and saw at You Tube he is with no doubt, a really great live performer.

Aviv Geffen - Black & White
Shot & Directed by Lasse Hoile Shot at Abbey Road Studios in London, summer '07

Aviv Geffen 'Black and White' Promo (english)

This song got a amazing section with strings

[edit on 19-4-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I can't stand anything mainstream really. Some things are alright but I'm more into the hardcore/ pop/ dance/ screamo stuff. There's simply more art to it and it takes more talent to get five dudes to do that then to have Timbaland make you a beat.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
MANDO DIAO 'Dance with somebody'
RAZORLIGHT 'Wire to wire'

sorry I'm too dumb for posting a link. does not work...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ochrasy
MANDO DIAO :every single song of them is cool and sexy. for 2009:
'Dance with somebody'

RAZORLIGHT 'Wire to wire'

sorry I'm too dumb for posting a link. does not work...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I can't stand anything mainstream really. Some things are alright but I'm more into the hardcore/ pop/ dance/ screamo stuff. There's simply more art to it and it takes more talent to get five dudes to do that then to have Timbaland make you a beat.

Timbaland's "beat" is not that bad. But you may think that listen to one of his songs, you've heard them all. You got a point there, if thats what you mean. His "beat" is like the beat of a heart for some. For others it's like this : :bash: :bash: :bash:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I really like all of the types of music, but my main source of entertainment is rap music, I don't know if you all like rap music, but in my opinion I think Kid Cudi's going to make it big this year ... he's been featured with lots of major artists in the industry ... and he's got some really good songs for being a 'freshman' in the industry.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
sunday afternoon boredom, so:
pet shop boys are a good solid band. i heard them a lot 10? or 15? years ago...still like them, although they are not really rock and roll...
dont know the album but "all over the world" and "beautiful people" are very very good songs! hun, you have a fantastic music taste! Neil Tennant has the same voice as u, thats wicked...:-)
xx

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There's a new Destroyer 666 album coming out in June!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
been diggin this

www.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Marissa Nadler's album 'Little Hells' has been my highlight of 2009 so far.

I've also really enjoyed Its Blitz by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs album, and Primary Colours by The Horrors.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Robbie's album "Reality Killed The Video Star" is with no doubt amazing and so far the best new release i've heard all year. The producer Trevor Horn and Robbie Williams = genius

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

new topics

top topics

join