It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek Alien Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted already, but the actual Stan Romanek/Jeff Peckman alien video clip can be found at this youtube link..

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain_Iraq

Since you're new here, ATS has a Search function. If you had used it you would know that there are numerous threads about this video.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
See, I am actually not new I just can't currently access my old account. And when I tried searching, all I found was a bunch of hoax videos, not this one. So, a link would be nice please.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thanks for putting up the real video. I've seen a shortened version before it was taken down. Well, its been a year since his "documentary" was suppost to come out. Whats the action on that?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Iraq
See, I am actually not new I just can't currently access my old account. And when I tried searching, all I found was a bunch of hoax videos, not this one. So, a link would be nice please.

I don't think you did a search Captain_Iraq because you would have found this video
already posted BY ME on Sept. 7, 2008 along with the relevant information about this
leaked video sequence and the reaction by Romanek and partners. Check my post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video you are posting is just a copy from the one uploaded to Youtube on August
30, 2008 by straybullitjr. Check again.

www.youtube.com...

You better try harder next time the search function to honor the members contributions.

new topics

top topics

join