It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your requirement of proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I want to know what your requirement of proof is. When you see a thread on this forum or any forum or you read a book what do you have to have for proof? For me the thing I'm reading has to be really well researched or it's commonly known. Even then they have to provide different explanations for the event or conspiracy, or something. What is your standard of proof?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
the best proof you can ever get, is personal experience. I guess I'm just talking about ETs, it looks like you're delving further. I guess plausability's a good start
And I know it's slightly retentive, but if an article is littered with spelling mistakes, it makes it looks alot less believable. And of course, witness accounts, and video/photo evidence of what ever you gots.

But still, with all of that readily available, some people don't believe. So you've also got to be able to beleive, you NEED an open mind. Or at least a neutral mind, one that is open to the possibility of strange things afoot at the circle k. That's as equally important as the evidence you're looking at.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

The ultimate of course, seeing with your own eyes.

Time machine = Truth Machine

But since I don't have a time machine yet, I could depend on gut feelings, I don't easily believe stories, fiery speeches, even documents. Everything can be faked!

Another rule of thumb I follow >> the majority fails.. Usually what most believe to be true and is right, is the opposite.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ahnggk]

join