It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, esp. the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
Originally posted by schrodingers dog
self explanatory really.
"Enough of your jackassery!"
perennial • \puh-REN-ee-ul\ • adjective
1 : present at all seasons of the year
2 : continuing to live from year to year
*3 : recurring regularly : permanent
So please feel free to throw in any inspirational or favorite words, plus whatever new and interesting ones you come across or occur to you in future!
Stupefied, excited, or muddled with alcoholic liquor: besotted, crapulent, drunk, drunken, inebriate, inebriated, intoxicated, sodden, tipsy. Informal cockeyed, stewed. Slang blind, bombed, boozed, boozy, crocked, high, lit (up), loaded, looped, pickled, pixilated, plastered, potted, sloshed, smashed, soused, stinking, stinko, stoned, tight, zonked. Idioms: drunk as a skunk, half-seas over, high as a kite, in one's cups, three sheets into the wind.
Source : Answers.com
Steven woke to a grey crapulous dawn.
Etymology: Latin simia ape, from simus snub-nosed, from Greek simos
: of, relating to, or resembling monkeys or apes
Source : Webster Online Dictionary
The simians (infraorder Simiiformes) are the "higher primates" familiar to most people: the monkeys and the apes, including humans. Simians tend to be larger than the "lower primates" or prosimians.
- Suborder Strepsirrhini: non-tarsier prosimians
- Suborder Haplorrhini: tarsiers, monkeys and apes
- Infraorder Tarsiiformes
- Infraorder Simiiformes
- Parvorder Platyrrhini: New World monkeys
- Family Cebidae: marmosets, tamarins, capuchins and squirrel monkeys
- Family Aotidae: night or owl monkeys (douroucoulis)
- Family Pitheciidae: titis, sakis and uakaris
- Family Atelidae: howler, spider and woolly monkeys
- Parvorder Catarrhini
- Superfamily Cercopithecoidea
- Family Cercopithecidae: Old World monkeys
- Superfamily Hominoidea
- Family Hylobatidae: gibbons
- Family Hominidae: great apes and humans
Source : Wikipedia