It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

things i have just found out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
[To start all that will be wrought here may or may not be true. These are what either i believe to be true or what my informant believes to be true. whether we are true or not will be found out in the years to come.]

I have just found that that i work overnight with a MP [military police]. He is currently being contracted to train soldiers. Since he screwed up his leg [cant remember how]. One day i heard him talking and it seemed he knew some interesting things. So i ask him if he could verify some things i had found out, if he could. Here is what i have asked him.

1) Is there any truth to the North American Union?
A) yes. (nothing more)

2) I said, "i knew that obama was going to be the president based on an interview with bidan claiming there is a trail already enacted for obama when he is in the white house. what do you think?"
A) i think they set him up. (in a sad tone) [the next day i asked why his tone was sad] he said nothing [i said i heard he will be killed to instill martial law] he said you seem to know alot. posibly more then me. but yea that is what i have heard.

3) i have a friend in the army just got to boot camp he ask why are people going to Korea?
A) they are going because of north Korea nuke testing. pause . but they are really going there to keep an i on iran and there nukes.

he then went on to talk about a bill trying to be passed [ if you buy a guy you have three days to register it or else you are a felon] this law if passed is not try to get people to become felons but for the ability to find who owns guns and take them away. [military and ex military are safe from this he said] though of use having our guns taken away will be sent to Guantanamo and other fema prisons. that's right no mater what taken. not if we don't comply. so if we fight they will kill us if we don't they will imprison us.

he also went on to say that from the people he knew within the next five years there will be a nukular war.

One more thing he told me was, "this crash, the state the ecconomy is in its all been fabricated. they are just useing this to pay off people and to sneak something by us. think right now every one is so worried people are getting laid off here and there. no one can get jobs. what are you going to think about in this instinct. fixing the economy. not anything else the gov't is doing."

he said he cant say to much stuff but if he can he will answer anything i ask

[we can only find out if this is true or not as time progresses. or if harder evidence is found. i just wanted to get this out.]
by the way if there is a better place for this then please move it there.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by darkmdbeener]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sounds like the public already knows about most of whats going on if this guy is right. You should ask him when he thinks Obama might be assassinated.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i had been thinking about his assassination for a while now, and although it would create the perfect pallet for Marshall law, they need a snake like obama to lead the sheeple. i mean people hold him is messiah/celebrity status and i don't think biden will hold the same power as obama does for the blind mindless sheeple...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
All seems very plausible to me.

Of course someone will come out and ask for proof, pics, tapes, what have you.

I personally dont have a hard time beleiving it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
nothing will happen to obama, unless his leaders want it.

do not say anything different, unless you want to be watched.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
exactly, unless they want to pull another Kennedy, but they have there hand shoved so far up obamas arse that he wont do anything to mess up there agenda

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
hmm,

I as well had a strange encounter with a person who approached me last week.

He mentioned something that made me think, who is this person and why me? He didnt want to give much info out and said he was part of a secret service, I had been drinking at a local pub and when leaving was approached and taken aside and asked question, who i was, why i was interested in this NWO stuff, i didnt bring this up first, he did, that why i asked who are you, he wouldnt tell me who he was serving or what his job was, but alls he told me was that to be careful, and that they are watching. and that in the next 5-10 years we will be living in a different world, NAU is coming. Two days later my computer was hacked and wiped clean of all things i had been researching.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nifron

May have just been a sympathetic agent following you, and realized you are a normal citizen.

Keep your eyes open

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
andy1033:
To be perfectly honest, i have no doubt that i am being watched. I have no doubt that anyone else here is being watched also. Its just that no one has yet done anything to serious beside enlightening a few people.

Scarcer:
He never said a date but did say that martial law was suppose to happen to prolong the bailouts but something happened to change their agenda [don't know what he wouldn't say] he said that by the end of this year martial law will be enacted and people will be already taken to the FEMA camps.

he agreed with me that the death of the obama will cause a split in the nation but wouldn't go into it and just shook his head in agreement.

he did say [not sure of his wording] something along the line that biden had some hidden agenda and it will be frightening.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Either you're all paranoid, or some serious survellience is taking place... I doubt that the security services have any interest though; we all know TPTB will do whatever they need to to implement NAU and NWO anyway...

Hate to rain on your parades people, but if you were percieved as any real threat you'd be dead by now, or accused of paedophilia or something...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nice post.

We should remember that the Secret Service and the Police force are people, too. Most of them have the good sense about them to look out for the best interest of Americans. Its the few that are in power who will try to pull the wool over people in order to achieve their own shadowy goals.

I certainly hope the Secret Service and a lot of other Gov't Organizations are watching these threads. Hopefully some of them, who are more involved in the system than the rest of us will be able to make changes from the inside.

Who knows? Maybe the reason a lot of predictions made on this site don't come true is because there are people watching this site (and others) and they are alerted by our ideas.

To all the covert people looking at this post, I say, bravo! Thank you for serving our country.

PS, we're on the same side!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darkmdbeener

You edited three times and that is the final product? I am sorry, but I will not respond to the topic at hand until you have some grammatical sense. It is frustrating and annoying trying to decipher what you are attempting to disseminate.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

i am sorry that i am not grammatically correct i did the best i could, never been good at gamer anyhow. by the way why waist your time and other who read your post, by writing something saying you wont answer, you could of just not answered.

anywho. my purpose was to be grammatically correct but to inform others. and for the rest they seem to have appreciated that.

Iago18:
to be honest what is very sad in my informative's case, he is going to train the ones who will be capturing us all. he told me he is town between the sides unknowing which to go to being he has been in the military for 16+ years.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this story to us. I'm not going to look like a tourist by taking a camera with me every time time I leave the house to go to the grocery but, perhaps I'll start carrying my digital voice recorder should I ever be 'approached.'

While we all like hard evidence sometimes members only have their experiences to share and I for one appreciate the statements. Not to say I believe every single one I read, I use a little intellectual discernment.

As for surveillance, I still believe I'm too insignificant to matter regardless of what websites I visit. In addition, I think the technology today would enable "The Watchers" to watch me from some where other then outside my house in a vehicle.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

"Capturing us all" may be a bit of an overstatement. I certainly don't expect that they could take out the large population that this forum represents. We are left, right, center, fascists, communists, and anarchists. So, its a pretty big spectrum.

If I may steal a bit from South Park, the government loves CTists, as it makes people think that the government is capable of anything. (Then who was behind 9/11? A bunch of crazy terrorists!) Honestly, your friend, if he's a good guy, will probably be teaching people the right thing, so I have confidence.

And, I'm thinking that the "Watchers" are watching to see how close we are... or maybe we are giving them the necessary insight into popular opinion to know how to execute their dark and shadowy plans.

On the grammar thing, it would help if you reread your post after you write it to make sure the spelling and word choice is what you want. I'm not going to criticize, as everyone has issues sometimes. But, I do understand the response that it does hurt your credibility and understandability when there are errors in your post. Just trying to help.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iago18

i meant capturing us all as in the one's he is going to train are the ones who will send people to the camps. not us all as in the ones on the forums nor all as in a whole.

the grammar thing:
grammar is the hardest thing for me. i am trying to get better but at the moment try is all i can do. but just because someone's grammar isn't perfect doesn't mean he isn't creditable. thank you for not being rude also.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you have firefox use it instead of IE it has a spell check button on the top and just click it everytime you spell something wrong it will underline it in red. Or if you have word perfect write your topic in that first will also correct then you can just copy and paste it.
On topic:
I think alot of people are giving way to much over to being "watched". Honestly if you aren't hacking some data base for information and doing illegal things they could care less about you. They have MUCH bigger fish to fry and about 99.9 % of the people here aren't that fish dish.
There is nothing illegal about being informed of what is gong on in the world around you. If it is public information it is just that and NOT against any law making it neccesary to "watch" you or anyone else.
Now if you go and do something really stupid and in the process break a law or two then yes you should be worried.
But until then be at peace and know that just researching something isn't going to get you in trouble.Get you watched or get you arrested!
If anyone was getting in trouble over researching anything; I would most likely not be sitting here typing as I have spent the last 20 years doing so on every level.( Just so you can understand the extent of my reasearch it only takes me about 3 hours to read a 400 page pdf or book. After which I can remember all of it with just one phrase or set of words from what I have read.)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

To be perfectly honest, i have no doubt that i am being watched. I have no doubt that anyone else here is being watched also.

So, the members at ATS are enough of a threat to TPTB that we ALL are being watched..?

WTF are you talking about..?

There may be some brilliant minds here, and quite a few close to that level, but to declare us a THREAT is really taking an ego trip...

You really think the members here can:

Rally enough global support to overthrow ANY regime?
Put our resources together and maybe buy a position of power - in a 3rd world country?
Change policy ANYWHERE?
Muster enough ex-military/radical-minded individuals to pose a threat?

We can't even discuss a Schedule I drug on these boards, but you think we pose a threat - intellectually or physically?

I like being a part of this community, but to say we hold weight with anyone is a long way off IMO...and do you really want an ATS committee making any decisions outside of our forums, anyways..?

If so, you haven't spent enough time interacting with other members...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
darkmdbeener - sorry, I just don't believe you. I think this is what YOU believe and you've invented this "friend" to make your theory sound more credible. For the record, I think the theory IS credible - I just don't believe your story

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
chapter29:
All I am saying is it is possible that we are being watched; nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't my intention to start a conversation about being watched or not.

Curio:
I understand why you don't believe my story and it’s perfectly fine. I can’t, or rather I won’t, provide any information on this MP since that wouldn't be right and could potentially harm him and/or his reputation. I just wanted to say this and get it out for the few that will give me the benefit of the doubt. Don’t worry I am not the kind to start arguing my case when I don't have any hard evidence.

xoxo stacie:
I’ll try out the word perfect idea. Thank you

[edit on 31-3-2009 by darkmdbeener]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join