It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lightworkers are being decieved

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok, so where exacvtly to begin?

Is there a good starting point, before or after what youve already said?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
Is there a good starting point, before or after what youve already said?

How about the hive mind they seem to share?

Or where and when it all began?

Anywhere.

Edit to add: I see my original post was edited to add a link. I was trying to shortcut things and copied an external abbreviated post that originated from a movie fan group site.

The bits and pieces can be found in these places as original sources.

www.crystalinks.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

greyfalcon.us...

Do you know anyone on ATS that likes this anime?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Society of Light (光の結社 ,Hikari no Kessha?) is a fictional cult in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime series, appearing between episodes 53-104. Led by the alien-influenced Sartorius, the Society of Light's legion of followers dedicate themselves to worshipping the Light of Destruction, and serve as the main antagonists of the series' second season, intent on cleansing the Earth of its deficiencies.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

The hive-mind is a good start, im new to that also.

How exactly is that described?

Is it like a single conciousness?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The hive-mind is a good start, im new to that also.

How exactly is that described?

Is it like a single conciousness?

I am not sure about it being a single conscience or telepathy.

I do know the communication is instant. I have had nine women from ATS seduce me big time. They seem to get em to a certain level in my awareness then leave and hand the torch to another and I get contacted again by a new one.

I have a friend here that has been witness to it since 2006. She is my buddy and my sounding board. They will leave ats for months, sometimes over a year then bam I figure something else out and they come back and contact me.

I have had a very "interesting life" but since 2006 its gone super sonic.

The attacks are so well coordinated it has made me wonder sometime if I have been losing it and imagining it. Then my true friend that has been with me since the beginning at least makes me realize it is not all delusion, that they do come and go with perfect timing.

Maybe she will come here and confirm, if she doesn't I don't blame her, no need to shine a spotlight on her too.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
While I am somewhat of a "New Ager," I have to say that you are not so off base with your claim. There is deception in any belief system. I have no reason to think that the "New Age" is any different.

I must say that there are a number of things that are passed off as being "New Age" that doesn't necessarily fall into that category. Scientology and the Raelians are fine examples of movements that are passed off as being "New Age," when in fact. I don't think they qualify at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
In regards to the Nagas:

Nāga (Sanskrit: नाग, IAST: nāgá, Indonesian: naga, Javanese: någå, Khmer: នាគ neak) is the Sanskrit and Pāli word for a deity or class of entity or being, taking the form of a very large snake - specifically the King Cobra, found in Hinduism and Buddhism. The use of the term nāga is often ambiguous, as the word may also refer, in similar contexts, to one of several human tribes known as or nicknamed "Nāgas"; to elephants; and to ordinary snakes, particularly the King Cobra and the Indian Cobra, the latter of which is still called nāg in Hindi and other languages of India.
Nagas

To really understand this, a person has to be acquainted, at least to some degree, with the symbolism of the snake.

Deceitfulness

Sarpa Kavu at Sakthanthamburan palace, ThrissurIn the Abrahamic religions, serpents are connected with deceit, and are used to symbolize deceitfulness. An example is the serpent in the Garden of Eden, who tricks the Adam and Eve into partaking of the Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

The symbolic connection between serpents and deceit may depend in part on the observation that snakes have forked tongues. A forked tongue is a tongue which has not one end, but two, pointing in different directions. In humans, the tongue is an essential tool in speech, and the presence of only one tip signifies the unity of truthful speech, and corresponds to the unity of the truth itself. There is only one truth, but there are many lies. The forked tongue represents the disunity of deceitful speech.

Guardianship

This Cambodian statue, dated between 1150 and 1175 A.D., depicts the meditating Buddha being shielded by the naga Mucalinda.Serpents are represented as potent guardians of temples and other sacred spaces. This connection may be grounded in the observation that when threatened, some snakes (such as rattlesnakes or cobras) frequently hold and defend their ground, first resorting to threatening display and then fighting, rather than retreat. Thus, they are natural guardians of treasures or sacred sites which cannot easily be moved out of harm's way.

At Angkor in Cambodia, numerous stone sculptures present hooded multi-headed nāgas as guardians of temples or other premises. A favorite motif of Angkorean sculptors from approximately the 12th century A.D. onward was that of the Buddha, sitting in the position of meditation, his weight supported by the coils of a multi-headed naga that also uses its flared hood to shield him from above. This motif recalls the story of the Buddha and the serpent king Mucalinda: as the Buddha sat beneath a tree engrossed in meditation, Mucalinda came up from the roots of the tree to shield the Buddha from a tempest that was just beginning to arise.

The Gadsden flag of the American Revolution depicts a rattlesnake coiled up and poised to strike. Below the image of the snake is the legend, "Don't tread on me." The snake symbolized the dangerousness of colonists willing to fight for their rights and homeland.

Poison and medicine
Serpents are connected with poison and medicine. The snake's venom is associated with the chemicals of plants and fungi[1][2] [3] that have the power to either heal, poison or provide expanded consciousness (and even the elixir of life and immortality) through divine intoxication. Because of its herbal knowledge and entheogenic association the snake was often considered one of the wisest animals, being (close to the) divine. Its divine aspect combined with its habitat in the earth between the roots of plants made it an animal with chthonic properties connected to the afterlife and immortality.

Renewal, rebirth, regeneration
Serpents are connected with renewal or regeneration. This trait is connected with the practice of snakes of shedding their old skin and growing a new one.

Vengefulness and vindictiveness
Serpents are connected with vengefulness and vindictiveness. This connection depends in part on the experience that poisonous snakes often deliver deadly defensive bites without giving prior notice or warning to their unwitting victims. Although a snake is defending itself from the encroachment of its victim into the snake's immediate vicinity, the unannounced and deadly strike may seem unduly vengeful when measured against the unwitting victim's perceived lack of blameworthiness.

Edgar Allan Poe's famous short story "The Cask of Amontillado" invokes the image of the serpent as a symbol for petty vengefulness. The story is told from the point of view of the vindictive Montressor, who hatches a secret plot to murder his rival Fortunato in order to avenge real or imagined insults. Before carrying out his scheme, Montresor reveals his family's coat-of-arms to the intended victim: "A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel." Fortunato, not suspecting that he has offended Montressor, fails to understand the symbolic import of the coat-of-arms, and blunders onward into Montresor's trap.

Snakes

As one can see, the symbolism of the snake is quite varied from culture to culture.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thank you SoT, I agree completely. Also thank you for your Serpent/Spirituality input. Well done.

I was away but had left myself logged in.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is this , excuse the ignorance, almost a far eastern form of voodoo?

Im sorry if thats a little off, but i thought long and hard, and couldnt think of better terms to use.

If so, it would give me a little more understanding of the aspect.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Voodoo is ok that is Haitian Magick.

I believe this started in the mid-east and spread in both directions.

SS,Naga is a good fellow and I hope he adds to this thread. I am a victim of its dark side. He has done extensive research and I think he can be trusted.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by guinnessford

Voodoo is ok that is Haitian Magick.

I believe this started in the mid-east and spread in both directions.

SS,Naga is a good fellow and I hope he adds to this thread. I am a victim of its dark side. He has done extensive research and I think he can be trusted.

I understand voodoo is hatian, but is it kinda the same thing?

I didnt get any bad vibes from ss,naga.

Just maybe he took the foe thing, and your misunderstanding the wrong way.

after reading a bit more about it , i see it could be a pretty scary thing.

And alot of potential for abuse too.

Are you safe from the others that have given you crap before, or is that an ongoing thing?

And i dont have a hard time beleiving youve been victimized, you seem like an open kinda guy, that could easily be taken advantage of.

I hope youve put your guard up.

And im amazed, truly, as sometimes when someone is victimized not once, but a few times, it is kinda hard to talk aboout it.

Fool me once, blah blah....

And im not saying youre an idiot, either.

Ive fallen victim to the same thing a few time myself, and it sucks to look back on.

Now, where were we? Naga is represented as a snakelike structure/being/beleif, not only from what ive read here, but a few more sites.

What were some of the false guises presented to you, or what was show/given/told to you?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What were some of the false guises presented to you, or what was show/given/told to you?

Deleted

I should not have posted that for the public to see.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I can use my imagination, and see what youre saying.

And also how this could get you into trouble.

What have you done to ensure this wont happen again?

Im more concerned about your saftey than the story, but im curious now.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What have you done to ensure this wont happen again?

Im more concerned about your saftey than the story, but im curious now.

Well I dont know how I can keep it from happening again. I have made myself so I am not obsessed with it lately. Discipline I guess.

I will be protecting myself. I dont know if will help though. You think a woman scorned has hells fury? Try crossing one that's not all human.

The Native Americans call them Skinwalkers.

Thank you for the concern.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
For what it is worth.............

I have known LGM almost since I joined ATS, and he has shared quite a bit of this with me.

I will admit at first I thought he was just falling too easy with these women and as guinnessford said, being taken advantage of because he has a big heart.

But...............As time has gone on there is a repeating pattern here and there have been many in the "game" in one form or another. It almost seems like a good "spin" job, but with an ongoing synchronicity and accumulation of things that include happenings that really couldn't be orchestrated completely by people (unless they were REAL good and had lots of reach) I have come to believe it to be more than just coincidences or happenstance.

LGM, you are a swell guy and I have seen you go through alot of "rides" here, but you still are pretty much untainted and brave.

Just be you.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 31-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

LGM, you are a swell guy and I have seen you go through alot of "rides" here, but you still are pretty much untainted and brave.

Just be you.

Thank you darling. You gave me some chills reading that. It all flashed through my mind and I thought damn I shouldn't be so calm!

I guess its from not being able to throw my arms in the air screaming on ats like I feel like doing in real life.

Let me try. *throws both arms straight up* Someone dial 911!!!!

It would be funny except for hell and all that stuff. /JK...sort of.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Ah, the mystery woman who has seen these things with you????

Then its as good as gospel for me then.

Interestedlways, having trouble going to "other" places from my home puter, if you know what i mean.

If you, or Billy were lookin for me....

But, yes, i do have a concern for you, i think i see a bit of myself in you, like i said, ive been victim a few times myself.

And ive heard of skinwalkers, but they were described to me as not shapeshifters, but more of a posessing spirit.

Maybe my scource for that was off.

To the next part, where do they usually come from?

As in how are you, or anyone approached?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by interestedalways

Ah, the mystery woman who has seen these things with you????

Then its as good as gospel for me then.

Hahaha! Very nice of you to say.

I like the way you are able to be both diplomatic in this thread while at the same time helping to maintain the focus.

I also hope that LGM decides to share enough of this that others can peer in and maybe shed some light on what is happening with him, and maybe why.

I also liked what SS,Naga said, very honest and helpful, IMO.

What is especially interesting is how four of these women apparently have exited the site after *handling the torch" this makes for more wonder, particularly when all were long term well known members.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

To the next part, where do they usually come from?

As in how are you, or anyone approached?

I dont know where they come from. I am not sure if it is passed onto them or what.

The approached portion. Hmmm. Send me a u2u tell me about what is happening to you.

I want to say one thing. This does not have to do with MG at all. I remember SS,Naga said something about MG (he mentioned her saying good things about me) and I want to be clear she is only a friend and not part of this. I have exchanged spiritual ideas with her before and she is a good person.

Edit to add: Mr. Green left ATS recently and it was not because of this.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Youre a well spoken person, not many would go as far to pint out the innocence of other people.

I give that applaud.

Too many people of today would rather sit back and cover themselves, than make sure someone else doesnt get poo'ed on.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I dont know if this is related or not but it came up on yahoo news. I have always felt an Egyptian connection to all this.

BERLIN – Researchers in Germany have used a modern medical procedure to uncover a secret within one of ancient Egypt's most treasured artworks — the bust of Nefertiti has two faces. A team led by Dr. Alexander Huppertz, director of the Imaging Science Institute at Berlin's Charite hospital and medical school, discovered a detailed stone carving that differs from the external stucco face when they performed a computed tomography, or CT, scan on the bust.

Nefertiti face

They have explained it well and at first seems an innocent thing but a two faced Nefertiti seems symbolic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join