It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs show up on google street map

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
The objects in the picture appear round, and not red. Looks nothing like what you posted. Do the Red Arrows fly grey/silver orbs? You better explain..
Also it should be quite easy to find out if the Blue Angels where doing a semi-risky formation right over populated london houses. Something Im sure they love to do..right?

The picture posted is a side-on view of the formation. Of course the individual planes don't look exactly the same, its only meant to show the layout of the formation.

Again, its about the angle here - I think we're looking head on at the incoming formation from an angle of about 20 degrees to the right.

Originally posted by Harman
I have found some similair pictures only from real recognizable planes with even worse zoom.

Your example isn't from a similar angle, so I don't think we can use it as a valid comparison.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by siryancelot
I tend to agree with Harmon. Even with crappy resolution, I can't make out a plane..where as those crappy res examples, it was clearly a plane.
Just my $.02......Nick Pope cant figure it out either,and that's what he does for a living.

you have to remember, it's the Sun newspaper. they have a habit of making things up and taking things out of context in order to make a story. They may have asked Nick Pope about something to which that was indeed his answer, but i have doubts if it was in regard to this.

the answer is simple, it is 16 jets flying in formation last june for the queen's birthday celebrations. there are more streetview pictures, one very clear with clearly visible planes and a youtube video.

click the recent threads link on the top of the page and look for anything that mentions streetview or wolvery st.

not ufo's but ifo's. now can all the threads be closed now as i'm getting rsi from typing the same thing in each one now.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Sorry to revive this old thread but does anyone know how often Google remaps the road views?

I only ask as the original view has been totally re mapped without any objects?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

yea there is nothing there now.
2nd line

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join