It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet 9/11 attack planned for April 1st? Some High Tech Co.s seem to Think so.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks again, Questioningall, s&f from me.

I always use onecare, great tool.

And a great service youre doing here.

Hope you get applauded!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So it's April 1st in most of the world right now. Has anything happened?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well nothing has happened..

this thread is a waste of time, probably April fools joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i am offering up my services to remove the conficker hoax virus from ur computer for a low, low price of only $19.95 - and for a limited time i will also delete all the kiddie pr0n from ur pc too, as well as ur windows directory, that windows "operating system" virus is pretty nasty too - it first appeared as win95, then win98, again as win2k, winME and then xp and vista and now hides itself as win7.....if anyone needs help removing the conficker hoax then please just do us all a favor and unplug ur computer and throw it out of the window now, it's the only way to be safe...

seriously, think about it - if they "knew" it was gonna go off on april 1st why don't they know what it's gonna do? it is possible to look at the code and figure out what it's gonna do and where the info is gonna be sent, i have modified virii to meet my own personal needs (nothing destructive)....this is obviously a hoax and the 13 yr-old script kiddie pranksters are laughing their arses off....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by k4rma

If you read what the worm has, and is supposed to do, youd know what to look for.

Its not a virus, its a worm.

It replicates, and installs itself today.

then re-directs to different websites than what you are lookin for.

If installed, will supposedly make numerous computers hit one given site, to crash that server.

It could be in yours, mine, and whoever elses right now.

You may not know, until it gets its "call" and directs all said computers to visit its selected site.

It may be a hoax, false flag, whatever.

but to say its aril 1st, and were all still online, isnt proving it hasnt happened.

I also have tiger repellent for sale, see any tigers around?

It works, see?

Edit for sp

[edit on 1-4-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
quoted from questionainggal
"how do they know this "worm" is set to go to the extreme on April 1st? Where did they get that information? And if they do know this and have known it, why haven't they tried to stop it already"

Security experts ( Conficker Cabal) have been working on a solution since last fall.

They know it will update itself on April 1st 2009 because it literally embedded in the code. The author of the worm has hidden the true intent of the worm inside confusing logic and code. The experts are trying to unravel the mystery but have offered solutions for system administrators and home users.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

conficker a and b already popped itself out there, and its exactly the way it happened.

I dont doubt its the equivalent of false flag action, some anti-spyware companies are notorious for starting worms and viruses.

Im not saying itll happen, I dont know when, or how.

All im saying is understand how it works, prepare yourself, and be ready.

Its not gonna kill you to install windows defender, and the malware removal too from micro-slobs.

Unless youre running an illegal copy of windows, thats a whole different thing.

im neither, nor.

just sayin.... be safe, not sorry.

Its always key to know, and understand your enemy, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join