It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Kennedy Assassination Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Has anybody other than myself, pondered whether the Kennedy Assassination was a real assassination fluke, occurring at the exact moment in time as a coreographed fake assassination into witness protection was practiced to occur?

Who are you?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
JFK was killed because, quite simply he was the the most honest President Amercia has ever had or will ever have.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I always wondered if there were two assinations planned by seperate groups. The multiple attempts just happened to overlap.

Dealy plaza seems like the perfect place to set up an ambush .

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The Oswald Mexico Johnson tape seemed telling....Although the tape had been confirmed to be electronically erased.

Sometimes nothing and the reasons surrounding data loss is more telling than something.

With Oswalds role, the drain grate below the sidewalk, the driver, Jackie, Johnson, Bush 41, Marilyn Monroe and Dorothy Kilgallen, Siver Certificates and all the other theories, I still think the Mexico Oswald-Johnson tape is the smoking gun.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thank you all for your feedback.

And for the opportunity to ask a question that has been pressing. I am not a Kennedy conspiracy scholar.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
He was far from the most honest president ever. He cheated on his wife. If you will lie and backstab the person you are supposed to be more true to than anyone else, what makes you think he wouldn't do it to the country. Granted, Kennedy was a pretty good president and went against his handlers on Operation Northwoods for one example and had a sackload of courage while he literally stood toe to toe with the USSR with one hand on the nuke button - but he was far from "the most honest president America has ever had".

While it has been proven that Oswald easily could have been acting alone, I think Kennedy rattled a lot of powerful peoples feathers and Oswald may have just been the patsy. We'll probably never know the total truth and even if it came out (or already has came out), there would still be doubts.

Not sure I could go along with a fake assassination ever being planned though, although anything is possible I suppose.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
I always wondered if there were two assinations planned by seperate groups. The multiple attempts just happened to overlap.

Me thinks you is right.

how many groups, or people wanted this man dead?

And yes, he was the last "real" president.

tptb figured they could put their hand up his butt and make him act out their play, but soon found out his words and actions dint reflect what they were wanting.

I could think of 3 or 4 groups that would take action against him

Soviets.

Bankers.

Hidden Hand.

Mafia.

C.I.A.

Just about anyone his brother was prosecuting, also.

That list is very long, and full of angry alphabet groups, mafia, and other possible, willing, able, and very likely involved groups too.
edit to add who i am...

Beleive it or not, mothers maiden name is Kennedy.
3rd cousin of our lost president.
Dont do me any good, but it does make me alot more curious.
Feels to me like he may have been a family member.
I , and my mother were both born in Boston, lots of Kennedy's there.
Ive met Patrick Kennedy, from R.I. when i lived there, he never wishes to speak of anything relating to the issue, not sure if its fear or denial, or hes just plain sick of it.
Id imagine its the horse thats been beaten closer to his circle of friends and closer family.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Guinness,

My understanding is pretty minimal in the written records department. I mean, there was a time where I actually believed Ted Kennedy was shot in the chest before a crowd of people-and that was my understanding of the Kennedy assassination.

I was going to say that I was surprised that your list did not include the F.B.I.; then I remembered, that even if it had, any of those other groups' members may have been acting in the stead of any of the others.

A properly funtioning world, with a properly fuctioning president would have been exciting. I don't feel far off-that it is most or many's view-even many on that list.

It had to have been tragic, if, like in the above scenarios, for the people who had an error proofed plan to have someone on the inside mangle the outcome so drastically in that case-or to have had either a leak or a convienient overlap in the other case.

Whoever they are:
I hate them. I hate them with a passion.
Because his miss's was sat right there when it happened.

Anyways-it's not my family-country, nor birthright. America and the Kennedy's. I am a Carter cold war drag in. Whether they like it or not all the presidents became mine when immigration slotted me through, and I sang my little song and dance.

I can see where the Kennedy family would both tire sorrowfully of the drag on, as well as be unable to put it down, in equal exasperation. It has got to be a knawing thing, never rested; the least part of which might be everybody elses' interest and activity. Why does anybody hurt anybody decent?

Criminals could have gone on being criminals-they do just fine behind the scenes regardless.

I've always believed this one was to cause pain and twist the knife and then salt the wound-specifically at a person or group of persons or maybe even just at Jackie O'Nassis.

Perhaps she turned down the wrong agent, opting for her husband?

I am sorry for what your family-or extended family has gone through with it.

It is interesting to have a relative on board.

Is the answer 'known' and just not spoken of? People keep changing the 'what really happened' 'd of it.

Until the world flips and we can go back and have a real good peek at it and the weeks and territories surrounding it-it will simply be one of those issues that do not rest. As if the world is captured on film. "As if."

I come across more elderly women still tearing to find out what happened.

Cause they built up every body's hopes and then Kaboomed it.
We are alot wiser now.
Will we ever stand together again?

The country stood together and lost Kennedy.
The african americans stood together and lost Martain Luther.
The teens stood together and lost Elvis.
The hippies stood together and lost Lennon.
The Kennedy's stood together-and lost each other?

Why the Kennedys-really? Was it an old country grievance brought on to the new world-or what?

Sorry-mostly a rant.
I believe my origional query was, was Ted Kennedy assassinated for real-at the exact moment he was to enter into witness protection for real.

I'll be back someday with links. I don't know where I read the witness protection part.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

I was in 2nd grade when I came home to find my sister, two years older than myself, crying on the front stoop, along with my twin brother. I remember the day quite clearly.

I also remember, at that young age, hearing my parents talk about the bay of pigs, and how scared they were about bombs being that close to the US. We actually were dragged along, by my parents to look at homes that had bomb shelters in them. Quite specifically, I remember a place in Riverwoods, Illinois with one. We looked at quite a few.

I remembered, at my young age, ok, where is the dog, going to go the bathroom? My chore, was walking the dog, at that aqe.

See, how fear debilatates you? My parents were actually seeking a home with a bomb shelter, and ai recall looking at a few.

We didn't buy one, a home that had one. My parents opted for a home they could not afford, with a lot ot luxury, that made us uncomfortabole for years.

The Kennedy assasination was a scare tactic, as in how dare you question the entire world outside of the US, and it's interests.

We who grew up living this, saw the lies., over, and over....and sitll are seeing it.

What Kennedy proposed was peace, in the world.

We can't have that now, can we? It woud surely kill the US economy, which has been based on war since W11, to do so.

edit for typo's!

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

I do apologize, but Kennedy was not killed because he was the most honest President.

Kennedy almost got us all killed by his poor judgments. He alienated almost everyone except those among the general population who like to engage in celebrity worship.

His gutlessness at the Bay of Pigs showed to the Soviets that he was a pushover.

This led to a series of mistakes in judgment. (oddly, about like the President we have now)

He was hated by almost every agency and organization in the country, and even the military.

Thus, he had to go.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Being only 37, I wasnt around for this event.

Being somewhat of almost a "non" relative, as in i wouldnt even know what the 3rd cousins son would be called, i had no emotion for it.

Only as i studied it and the aftermath of never really having a real president, have i felt anything close to it.

Yeah, sure, coulda been the F.B.I., but the letters arent really what matters, its more the act, and following consequences that are echoing in our society today.

On the other hand, do i wish i was around then?

No way.

Its interesting this thread hasnt gotten more hits with different theories yet.

So many ways and reasons could be thought up, and brought to light.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have researched the Kennedy assassination and have reached a point where I feel comfortable with who perpetrated the crime. The why is what plagued me for some time. Just recently have I reached a conclusion to that as well; a conclusion that makes sense to me anyway. In my opinion Kennedy was killed because those who truly control this nation i.e. the United States were not going to allow anyone to usurp power. Kennedy wanted to end the cold war, bypass the federal reserve and print our own currency, increase taxes on large corporations, cut the head off of the mafia--with Bobby's help--,pull troops out of Vietnam and fragment the C.I.A. These course of action ticked off a lot of powerful people, and as a result, lead to Kennedy's assassination in Dealy Plaza.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by se7en30
I have researched the Kennedy assassination and have reached a point where I feel comfortable with who perpetrated the crime. The why is what plagued me for some time. Just recently have I reached a conclusion to that as well; a conclusion that makes sense to me anyway. In my opinion Kennedy was killed because those who truly control this nation i.e. the United States were not going to allow anyone to usurp power. Kennedy wanted to end the cold war, bypass the federal reserve and print our own currency, increase taxes on large corporations, cut the head off of the mafia--with Bobby's help--,pull troops out of Vietnam and fragment the C.I.A. These course of action ticked off a lot of powerful people, and as a result, lead to Kennedy's assassination in Dealy Plaza.

I agree 100 pct, the reason far outweighs the perp.

Or perps.

The fact that i have blood from the family doesnt hold me to any beleif, or ever get me anything.

Nor does it close my eyes to new ideas.

The post that states "he had to go" was, in essence, part of the facts.

Whether it was bad judgement on his part, or if those judgements were made by others, i personally dont know.

Maybe the op of that theory was, and im in no position to argue it, just agree with parts of it.

Dooper, were you alive at that time, through that era?

can you shed a little on this?

keep in mind, im not disagreeing, just lookin for a lil more....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Kennedy is like any other president. He was there for a reason. Some might argue this point, and I can't say I disagree, after seeing it all and to the story about the surviving Kennedy, and Chappaqick(SP)

While the assasination has haunted me from a young age, I have had problems with familiy members also being allowed to get away with assasinations, and wonder, why they are not in jail for life.

edit to add:

I have a relative of my fiance, going to jail for 25 years in regards to manslauter, which I feel is justifeid. Why didn't Teddy server a day, for Mary Joe Kopeckne(SP) ?

Sorry for the spelling questions, it is old, and I am getting old!

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Now that you mentioned it I had a series of dreams just after it happened.

I was in the second or third grade and it made such an impression on me that it brought on dreams about it.

In the dream I was inside president Kennedy's coffin, the only problem was he was still alive. We would talk about how to get him out of the coffin but the lid was too heavy. So I would stay with him and keep him company. He told me that he was betrayed by friends that were not really friends and that some day i would understand. He also said he saw one of the gunmen in the front of the car but there was nothing he could do or say to stop it.

He said he saw a gunman under the viaduct, to the left, he never said anything about what was behind him.

crazy dreams

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sometimes ive had dreams that have put me in other places, of other people.

Nothing this big, though.

Are you a beleiver of the dead trying to talk to us, either through dreams, or in general?

or do you put it off as a dream?

I guess waht im asking, is do you beleive it was actually J.F.K next to you?

And were you taken from your dream to that time?

And is that the only time you dreampt of him, or that experience?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
Sometimes ive had dreams that have put me in other places, of other people.

Nothing this big, though.

Are you a beleiver of the dead trying to talk to us, either through dreams, or in general?

or do you put it off as a dream?

I guess waht im asking, is do you beleive it was actually J.F.K next to you?

And were you taken from your dream to that time?

And is that the only time you dreampt of him, or that experience?
Considering it was some 40 years ago its a little fuzzy. At the time I felt it was him, as much as anyone can be, in a dream.

As i said it was very traumatic for me. I never thought of it as a regular fantasy dream, I felt I was in the coffin with him. the dreams started right after his death so it was right then. He insisted that I try to help him right a world that had gone wrong.

I dont know that much about spirits and things like that, but it did make me want to see justice for him. the dreams ended probably around the time I started to get too vocal for my mother, and she let it be known I needed to shut up.

I have never had those dreams again, but in my heart, he is still alive, waiting for someone to help get that lid off of him

About two years ago I decided to revisit the subject, and I tried looking threw his eyes during the assassination, and I believe I saw what he did right before the impact of the first bullet. I believe there were two teams at least. The first shooter has never been exposed from his position in the shadows. The team behind did not know about him, and got set up, if you can believe that.

I just don't believe the dead can contact us, I know it.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think if you watch the zapruter film
Here... you will see that his assassin was in the car with him and she clearly shows the typical move of someone who has just pulled a trigger, her clinch of muscles... then she pushes on his neck to push him down with her right hand and climbs out of the car only to told to get back in...

IMHO of course

[edit on 31-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

I think if you watch the zapruter film
Here... you will see that his assassin was in the car with him and she clearly shows the typical move of someone who has just pulled a trigger, her clinch of muscles... then she pushes on his neck to push him down with her right hand and climbs out of the car only to told to get back in...

IMHO of course

That IS an interesting theory, im going to look into that, beleive it or not....

She had motive, and opportunity too.

Once she heard the first shot that hit his neck, she could have put it under his chin and pulled the trigger.

Would explain why he fell back, also.

Wonder why nobodt else ever thought of that.

Star for you.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
For more info on ail the other shooter please review this thread. It goes into more detail about the "other" shooter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join