It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word for abductees, from an abductee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

While what you write is short, it needs a closer look. Have you ever talked to your family members about this?

I remember my father fell asleep quite briefly and we almost went over a bridge (the grooves woke us up). I would think your father would of hit the grooves on the side of the road, and that would of woke all of you. It is a mystery how he "drove" 40 miles, and I think the next step would be to find a date and check for UFO reports and unknown radar confirmations in the area at the time of the trip. Also, a trip to the area he drove to look for possible landing sites would be interesting (and taking measurements with a Geiger Counter).
While I am not a fan of hypnotic regression, I think it could be a useful tool. Please keep us informed, as this may be a fantastic journey you do not remember.

As I have stated, the cases where people are driving tend to produce the strongest evidence to support alien abduction. Good luck in finding more information.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I was trying to find the correct wording for the altered state of sleep paralysis. I did not mean to imply people who experience it are crazy. I myself have had sleep paralysis many times, and it seems quite real as it is happening.

I know Betty and Barney Hill happened before the pop culture type grays of "The X-Files". I do think that the stories of other types or descriptions of aliens are more interesting. That is why I am on the fence about the Travis Walton case. He described two different kinds of aliens, and they did not resemble the Hills' aliens. Some have stated this is why they think it is a hoax, but I do believe we would be visited by many, many different kinds and species.

I find this thread fascinating, and want the truth as much as everyone else. I also want the readers to know that I believe people have been abducted, just not as much as has been reported. The problem is trying to find out the real from the altered state of perception.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The fire in the sky guy? There some videos on youtube that was similar in that they seemed very negative, and the people were kept in a kind of goo, that they breathed in. Really frightening. These would not be greys, or zetas, though they may seem simlar to some people. Dr. Michael Talbot, talks about the greys I've experienced. Also, since it was Jim Spark's script, this video where he and Bill Holden talk about things is very good and informative.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

That is a good theory on how an alien implant would work. I do believe people who think they have one should get it removed and tested. I just think an alien "transmitter" would have some type of circuitry and have a geometrical shape. If someone has a perfect cube as an implant, that would be extremely interesting.

On the TV shows I have seen where implants have been tested, they all were made of common materials. Nothing unusual about the "implants", and some were even found out to be a piece (chip) of a hand tool that moved from its original impact site. That does not mean stop testing implants, it means that all of them should be tested. I think eventually the researchers will find a truly unexplainable implant.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I did not see the movie, as Mr Walton had stated in his book it deviated from what happened. I did read Mr Walton's second book, and wish he spent more time on the abduction than on trashing his debunkers. I understand why he was mad, as many of the debunkers trashed his family (a big NO-NO in my book!).

The aliens and the possible IV feeding he had while on board make me stay on the fence for this case, although I am in favor of Travis Walton. Everything else screams hoax, but he did lose 10 pounds and appeared to be fed. I had to wait for surgery a while back and was connected to an IV for five days. I was hungry, but was getting my nutrients. I lost over ten pounds on that IV. (A great diet plan!) My experience on that led me to think about his case and the mystery puncture he had on his neck. (They used a tiny tube to feed me through my hand.)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I just saw something on Mr. Walton. I looked into his eyes. You can see it in him, yes, he is telling the truth. Still to this day, he will not speak of what happened over those 4 days he was gone. You can see his heart and emotions through his eyes. He is telling the truth.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Valkyr8]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by Valkyr8

That is a good theory on how an alien implant would work. I do believe people who think they have one should get it removed and tested.

I for one would NEVER have mine removed. This is not to avoid scientific study or any thing. When I come back from vacation in June one of the first things I want to do is get it x-rayed. When my mouth implant left, I freaked! I tore apart my place looking for it. I was very saddened. I would not want to go through that again. My implants are mine and thats that. OK... well not mine, I guess I'm borrowing them. They are there for a reason. I would not want them disrupted or taken out. When I move or go on vacation I want it known where I am incase for some reason they need to take me again.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

Mr Walton wrote in his book he was unconscious for the most part when he was aboard the craft. I have a speculation that he is not lying after last night's episode of UFO Hunters. After the Starchild skull was reconstructed and shown, it looked exactly like the first types of aliens Mr Walton encountered. They did not look like the conventional "greys" of pop culture, but had large round heads and five fingers. I read Mr Walton's second book, and an artist drew what the aliens looked like. When the Starchild was reveled, I was amazed at how much it looked like what Mr Walton saw. This cannot be coincidence as Mr Walton did not know what the model of the Starchild skull would look like. I wonder how many researchers will spot that one if they watch the show? It may not be proof positive on Mr Walton's behalf, but it gives his story an amazing amount of credibility.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8
reply to post by randomiser

The buzzing thing in your head may be something I know. There is a chance you may have an implant there.

Also, being contacted does run in the family. Perhaps you could ask you family about some things if you comfortable enough and they are comfortable enough. The whole thing with your mother and the rest of your family is not surprising at all.

Another thing you may or may not be aware of is this:
There are times where you will feel fear befroe the EBE people ever show up. This is actually not your fear that you are feeling, it is theirs. You see, humans are a very dangerous specie and the EBE people know this all too well.

Valkyr8,

Sorry for th late response, I forgot about my posts here for a few days and didn't realize someone had replied to me. I'm not sure about the implant, but I suppose it could be a possibility...I've never had anything jammed into my body, one would expect to notice something like that. Like you said, you had a broken bone...I don't have anything like that; only this constant "funnel" of energy pulling/corkscrewing into my forehead. Sometimes I feel it on the crown of my head too, but not very often.

One interesting note is that tonight I have an appointment with Marcia Schafer from Beyond Zebra. She is purpoted to have a direct link to a higher conscious and has had direct contact with EBEs on several occasions. Either way, I have a ton of questions to ask her about what's been going on in my life lately. I believe she'll be able to clear things up bit.

As for my family, I talk to my mother often about these experiences, and I just told my father about 3 days ago. He was a little perplexed, but he understands that I was truthful in what I was telling him.

Anyhow, if I get any good info concerning my experiences from her, I'll make sure to post on here.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Let me first state that I do not no if this is a true adbuction case or possibly a polterguise. From the ages of 12-15 I lived with my mom in Lincoln Rhode Island. My room was small and I would sleep on the top part of a bunkbed. From this time frame I remember being paralized frequently waking up with the feeling of someone strangling me. I would try to scream but nothing would come out. It would last anywhere from a few seconds to minutes. When I moved downstairs in the basement around my 16th birthday the paralizations stopped and I resumed normal life as a teenager. The room I slept in upstairs was my aunt Anna's bedroom who passed away in the house a few years back. Not sure why my aunt would be strangling me but who knows? Just sharing my personal experience. It is true and it's mine.

I am 30 years old now and havn't had this experience since.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by TheVisionary78]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheVisionary78

Poltergeists are associated with adolescence and teen years. I do not know why, and many experts wonder if it is because of all the developing chemical and hormonal changes and imbalances in the younger people that attracts the poltergeists.

If it stopped when you were sixteen, it probably was a poltergeist. There are some who say poltergeist and aliens are related, but not enough information is there to establish any relationship between the two. Thank you for sharing the story, and I am glad those frightening experiences have stopped for you.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm a 32 year old who grew up in the U.S. at many Air Force bases. Among them was Nellis AFB in Nevada when I was around 6-7 years old. I never saw anything there as a child, but now living in Florida a couple years ago I saw my first glimpse of a UFO, whether it was extraterrestrial or not who knows ,but here are some experiences I've had. It was 6pm at sunset I was driving West, it wasn't dark out ,but the sun was setting and no clouds were present in the sky when The reflecting in the sky is what caught my eye. I grew up on military bases all my childhood and can name any plane and chopper there is! This was neither. It was an elliptical sphere in the sky and it wasn't moving and had no condensation trail behind to show that it was something of the norm. I was driving at the time and was in awe at what I was seeing. I watched it for about 10-15 seconds whilst driving, i had to look at the road for a second to make sure i wasn't going to hit anyone and when i looked back it was gone! It was at about jetliner cruising altitude since there are commercial jets always passing by either by the Melbourne airport or from Orlando Intl. I was surprised at how something could disappear so quickly especially from a stand still in the sky. I searched the sky the rest of the way to where the delivery was going ( I delivered pizzas for a living). After giving the people their food i looked one more time up in the sky for some kind of evidence as to where it might have went. As i searched one more time I noticed a 7?7 commercial jetliner just enter the airspace where the elliptical sphere was and I was able to compare sizes of the sphere to the commercial jet. Th sphere was clearly two time the size of the 7?7. I suppose the sphere cloaked itself as it realized the 7?7 was entering it's airspace. It was one of the most mind blowing experiences I've been waiting for my whole life. Finally, something interesting in my life. Surprisingly, a month later the TV series "Invasion" came on and also included the ST. Johns river in their show. The St. Johns river was in the direction i was facing in when I saw the Sphere and was only about five miles from where I was at the most. All this happened about three years ago. I also stayed in a cottage by the Indian River and during the night I would make sure it was completely dark in my room and I would also sleep with earplugs in for a better night rest. One night while trying to sleep I had nothing around my bed, yet I was swinging my foot to burn off energy so that I could fall asleep. For some reason or another I swung my right foot real far to the right and My mind registers that my foot just tapped something at the end of my bed. I didn't jump in a startle either. I kind of just accepted that something or someone was there and I didn't want to scare it or myself, so I waited a couple of minutes before getting up to turn on the light and as usual found nothing and proved to myself that something was at the end of my bed since I tapped something, yet I kept nothing at he foot of my bed. There is one thing I know as Sherlock would put it,"The game is a foot"! I've seen a couple things within the past few months about two months ago I lied on the ground looking up when I saw two shooting stars and then saw some star move from one side of the sky to the other in about two minutes. I figured it was the I.S.S.. Two weeks later in the news they said a satellite burned up in the atmosphere and showed video of it. Wasn't sure if it was connected. And about three ago I saw what looked like a sphere on the horizon above the telephone poles as my friend was driving and it quickly faded or cloaked just quickly as I was able to take notice. Interesting stuff that will always be in my memory banks, sometimes even as I would sleep some nights it would feel as if the sheets would get tighter around me and something would be over me and all the hairs on my neck would be sticking up.hm

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if they are watching us cause they know something or they know we know something. I've even noticed something like the way Dan Akroyd explained something about a police car that disappeared within the blink of an eye even though there was nowhere it could have gone in New York city, but it only happened when I was in a slight daze ,but still comprehendable(aware). There would be a car coming over a hill and it would go below the road ahead of me and yet disappear not to come back up. And my mind again would tell me that a car just came over the hill went below the road in front of me and never came back up and there was nowhere it could have gone so why didn't it come back up? Where did it go? This has happened twice to me while driving and I understand where Dan Akroyd is coming from in what he was explaining on one of his videos if you have seen it. I get premoniotons, I've driven down a road and told myself that by the way people are driving that someone is going to get killed on this particular part of road and an hour later the road is blocked off at both ends with a medi-vac chopper landing and someone actually did die that night. Same as to the Tyco air crash that happened two years ago, a Japanese Zero flying low lead my mind to believe that something bad was going to happen that day and sure enough a russian jet crash and burned that afternoon killing the pilot. I go and tell everyone at the pizza place the ignore me as usual , the phone rings and it's Tyco airport wanting to place a delivery order which they restaurant declines and they send me home, yet we always deliver to them. Maybe my mind is to open to the surroundings. I don't care , but it is very awesome at what I notice in this life. Sorry to go on and on ,but these are just a few a the wild things that plague me at times. Just like the preist that foretold the destruction on 9-11 that I noticed a day or two before it happened. Sometimes it's awesome and sometimes it it very, very disturbing.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just and only for the purpose of comparison, I would like to ask the OP Valkyr8 or in fact anyone who thinks they've been abducted to watch the movie 'Intruders' (Dan Curtis, 1992).

A playlist on Youtube is offering the french version, and as sorry as I may be, I have not found and english/original version of the whole movie.

For those with access to RATS, I'd like to link this thread.

It is a fact that people are abducted. There is no need to ridicule, dismiss, or hide that. What we really need to know is: is it good? is it bad? what's the purpose? why some and not others?

I would like myself to find answers. Definite answers I mean. I've been looking into the subject since I've been willing to find answers, and disappointing as you guess it'd be, the more I have been looking into it, the thicker the plot is.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Text

reading your enlightning experience given to you by EBE's has bestowed upon my spirit to tell of what I have kept a secret until now since I first knew without a doubt what was happening to me. Since my discovery I searched, studied, prayed and continually told myself these experiences are in my imagination. I have no memories of what happened during these abductions but would wake up the morning after with physical evidence and a nagging sense of being abducted. I chose to be in denial in my conscience while secretly and steadily finding ways to get the answers I so desperately wanted. It has been more than 25 years since my becoming aware and have come to the most sound and sobering revelation that explains this apparent epedemic around the world.

I cannot tell you or anyone any more than this. To do so would only make them happy that I reveal just how much I do know. This also keeps them in check.

What I must tell you is these abducters are filling you with exactly the visions they choose. This keeps you iggorant of what is really going on. Their agenda is sinister and are friends with no one. I assume your abductions have recently begun because of your acceptance of the visions they have put in your mind. After time and when their studies of you grow weary you will begin to find physical evidence because they have started the human lab study.

Take it or leave it...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I take it but with one small point to add,we arent all fooled by thoughts that are put in our minds.Some of us have been filtering the media for our whole lives because we were either born with the ability to express free will or we were implanted as seven year olds and developed the knowledge base to enable us to express free will and supress attempts at limiting our free will.

Hell,prisons are full of us,arent they?

I personally support the death penalty,however having friends who spent time in prison I can tell you that there is a certain type of mindset that leads people to prison and it may shock you to discover that the VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN PRISON ARE THERE BECAUSE OF MONEY RELATED CRIMES.

Did you think they were all killers and rapists?Not by a longshot.They are mostly people who dont subscribe to a money and power driven world,NO MATTER WHAT THE PENALTY.Coincidently prison is a very dangerous place for BAD PEOPLE WHO HURT WOMEN AND CHILDREN,BELIEVE ME!Your neighborhood is a safe place for someone who hurts humanity not a prison.

My point is that it doesnt matter how you learn to express your free will,the important thing is that you PUT HUMANITY FIRST ALWAYS IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS.

Dont worry about god ,you are god,worry about other people and our planet,WORRY ABOUT ACTING LIKE THE GOD YOU ARE INSTEAD OF RUNNING FROM YOUR DESTINY.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Assasinforfather,There were four groups co-operating during my abduction,there were many individual personalities and interactions that werent implanted thoughts,its not possible to implant thoughts without serious brainwashing or drug admin.

We arent that weak,we can be led through tomfoolery to believe certain realities to be true when they are not if we accept disinformation by trusting the media.

This leads us to support a reality that is not of our choosing and we do this mistakenly because of the high degree of knowledge manipulation and the intellectual warfare that exists today even amongst cutting edge theorists with competing "homeland"agendas.

There were no thought implanted in my head,in fact my thoughts were listened to and respected once I was awake and aware,moreso than on the street in any city thats for sure.

You may want to consider that the only sucessful brainwashing is done with the acceptance of the victim or drugs must be used.Dont you see that subterfuge and lies are the most effective way to manipulate a population or a specific demographic?

OUR MEDIA IS THE ONLY BRAINWASHING HAPPENING ON THIS PLANET AND OF THIS I ASSURE YOU.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi guys. I`ve been through this myself, which led me to ATS in first case.
And I`m happy reading other peoples experiences, even thou some are hoaxes.

My experience was not good, and turned my life upside down...been through worst kind of depression, fear...i even moved to another city to avoid these beings...
I have an implant just beaneath my brain, that can not be removed or operated.

My story here btw:

My abductee story

My point is i dont believe they are good, or have good intentions, but they did change my life...i just wish it was different...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
These being are not our friends. They don't ask, they just come and take you and make you believe that you're in on the deal to use you for hybrid experimentation. They are our enemies in a war for this planet. If you have been abducted, so too were your parants, or at least one of them, and so on. This process has taken time so as to not produce the freak show they did when they first came down(Genesis 6).

I take a Biblical world view on this. I believe in UFO's, aleins, etc, and I have seen UFO's on several occasions. I have even had all of the symptoms for abduction such as sudden unexplained fear, nose bleeds, nightmares, sleep paralysis, the feeling of being observed by an unseen (shadowy) figure.

When I became a Christian it all stopped as they could no longer have access to me. Those who do not have Christ are there for the taking.

What they are creating is a replacement race, first to live among us and then to exterminate us so only they will remain. But they are doomed to lose in the end when the last great war takes place, first in the skys above and then here on the Earth at Armageddon (Meggido).

Don't be fooled into thinking your abductors love and care about you, they don't. They take you they don't ask to probe you and take part of you. They work in the dark of night in secret. Think, is that not wrong? Is that not crimminal? If you see one you should kill it right away without hesitation and bury it, because even the government believes they are friends too..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi, ET visitors.

There are really nice EThuman relationships here !

I want to ask you a favor:
If you are aware enough, during a visit, can you ask them
from what "density" they are from, please ?

They should understand what it means, and you should get
an answer.

If you want to know what "density" is, and if you have the **time**
to read it, CLICK on the Ra material, in my signature.

Blue skies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join